Page 239 of 556 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback
    My life is fine
    Is it? What with all the racism and systemic white supremacy and all? I mean it SEEMS like you've got excuses piled up before you even attempt anything and that's no way to live.

Well if I put you and your family in a room and starve you for two days and then outside when you leave. I put a truck full of McDonalds, KFC, Treats, cakes and drinks out. How would you react ? See you can talk all this moral talk when bks not up against the wall and besides The people there did not take the bait. They recognized that it was clearly a bait truck and informed others.
    Is that what happens to black people? They get locked up and starved on the weekend? Dude I grow and hunt my own food as it is so yeah my family would be just fine I'd see to it. I don't hate on any of the stuff you listed Mickey D's KFC shit better put some Chic-Fil-A in there and some Bojangles! That food is eaten because A) It's tasty B ) It's quick & easy and C ) It's CHEAP....it ain't the healthiest but healthy isn't what some people want or choose to spend their money on.

This isn’t personal, it’s business. All whites are racist. But for you, I'd say your more on the extreme end. Not Richard Spencer but miore Donald Trump type.
    ...so it's business eh?

Well I'll be sure to file your views about me away in my heart and I'll try my hardest not to let them sink me down

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have never really seen this world Denilson is talking about. I have been around blacks who went to University, blacks who managed companies, and black Professors. Some black people are very smart indeed and do very well in life.

I think escaping the victim mentality is key in doing well for yourself. It's one reason I like Candace Owens as she exudes self confidence, rationality, and in turn uses her intelligence to do well. She was raised in the typical broken family way, but some people are able to rise above it and achieve regardless. Lyle is right in that as soon as you stop blaming others for your issues and see the agency you have, life is much better.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilson is just a racist ass with an inferiority complex. He knows whites are the best.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Again, so my skin color prevents me from stealing? You say the "system" is "white racism" and I'm telling you there could be a truck full to the brim of Jordans parked in front of my house and I wouldn't steal it I'd have it towed away....and you're telling me my SKIN makes that choice for me Wow.
    Trying to entrap black people is not good policing.

There are three ways to make a living.

1. Work
    2. Benefit
    3. Steal

So in any areas that black people live, the white supremacist make sure that black employment and welfare is tightened and wealth, investments, subsidies and quality education are pulled out. While off licences, bookies, drugs, weapons are allowed free rein.

The result is an upswing in black crime (though not as large as what is made out as only around 6% or something like that of black ppl commit crime) as well as an increase in jail and prison expansion. Laws are enacted to hire more police and guards, and to expand existing prison institutions.

Blacks in prison are removed the labour force. Plus the prison system provides jobs for whites as officers, counsellors, medical personnel, teachers, plumbers, dieticians, electricians, construction workers, probation officers and social workers.

And even after they do their time they do not get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one will hire them.
    2) Most professional licences are out of the question.
    3) For the first five years they cannot get public housing – just when they need it most.
    4) They will never again get food stamps. And on and on.

Their lives are messed up forever. So what becomes of them ?

We already know: within three years there is a 70% chance they will be back in prison.

And all this is explained away that blacks are just sub-human and beast-like creatures with low IQ’s who (despite the goodness of Whites ) just can’t seem to do any better. Endless stats about black crime are soaked up by whites (like you) who already have pre-conceived notions about blacks.

So it's not even racism anymore, just hard-headedness.

Now given those facts, you put a bait truck, full nikes in a socially deprived area ?

You are white. The system benefits you.

I'm pretty sure you know of all the data that says a white man with a criminal record is more likely to get a call back for a job than a black man with one

I'm pretty sure you know this

Yes there are SOME corrupt cops I don't deny that at all, I too live in a city with corrupt cops....no Al Jolson blackface wearing assassins though....what even?!?! Care to provide this "plenty of proof" in regards to that?
    There's not just some corrupt cops. It's much deeper than that.

This country has suspected white supremacists who have infiltrated law enforcement who essentially go around doing ambush killings on unarmed black people which is the most cowardly thing imaginable.

White supremacists are doctors, cops, judges, teachers, firefighters, bankers, nurses, politicians, city workers, neighbors, co-workers, news anchors, flight attendants, Democrats, Republicans, US Presidents. They often don't belong to organized hate groups, but participate in the white supremacist movement as unaffiliated individuals. Thus the size of the white supremacist movement is considerably larger than just hate group members

There have been teachers and doctors caught out

And Florida is allowing teachers to carry guns in the classroom. We all know how this is going to play out.

Plus Doctor that is Dr Bechhofer, 27 he was found to be white supremacist working in the Bronx

Now he says he needs professional help. He needs to be helped into oncoming traffic

Racism in medicine is one of the worst. White supremacists use medicine as a way to commit genocide on black people and then keep it under the radar.

Having a white supremacist in an all black community was no accident.

Everything under the structure of white supremacy is deliberate.

I gotta keep my head on a swivel.

Teach him if he's perfect in life, absolutely Grade A shining example of a man, and he can still be completely ruined by racism and you'll be teaching him to never even try in life. OR teach him to distrust, keep at arm's length, hate white people and he'll either have a hard time advancing his career (which he'll blame on racism/self fulfilling prophecy) OR he'll be undone because you've taught him to be racist and he'll get fired for that.I guess if he goes down the self fulfilling prophecy path he will at least continue to think you're right so that should make you proud.
    You talk like I'm gonna listen to you.

Secondly I don't hate white people in the same way that I don't hate tigers...but i understand a Tigers nature. Tigers kill. It's not personal. It's just their nature.

Thirdly Barack Obama was a grade A shining example of man. He was Harvard educated. He had no kids out of wedlock. He talked in a way that was acceptable to whites. He didn't sag his pant and say what you want about his presidency...him personally ?

There was not 1% of personal scandal on that man throughout his two terms in office..

Unlike the guy in the Oval Office now

Did the white supremacist say "Hang on there. This Barack Obama guy. He has a stable family. He has no kids out of wedlock. He doesn't commit crime. He dresses well. His hair cut nicely cut. I think we should lay off him off"

No. He got the n*gger treatment just like everyone else.

The same dog that bit Obama is the same Dog that bit any other black person.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 08-15-2019 at 06:05 PM.

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong Guest

@Kirkland Laing , so about that "Russiagate" nonsense......

Hillary Clinton’s Emails Were Sent to Gmail Address With a Chinese Company’s Name
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/hillar...e_3043380.html

Source document
    https://www.grassley.senate.gov/site...n%20Server.pdf

carterheavyindustries@gmail.com (aka Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co., Ltd) a Chinese Company

Feelin' comfy? Good, relax....this will all get much much worse for your girl

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

Secondly I don't hate white people in the same way that I don't hate tigers...but i understand a Tigers nature. Tigers kill. It's not personal. It's just their nature.

383q7e (1).jpg
    Last edited by TitoFan; 08-15-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

383q7e (1).jpg
    Damn he uses that one all the time. I guess he doesn’t want to mention the tribes in Africa or the black poachers who actually kill tigers. I know he will put up a pic of a white hunter who paid to shoot one but those poachers kill everything

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

383q7e (1).jpg
    Damn he uses that one all the time. I guess he doesn’t want to mention the tribes in Africa or the black poachers who actually kill tigers. I know he will put up a pic of a white hunter who paid to shoot one but those poachers kill everything
    imagine the outrage if a black person was compared to an animal
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil.

Do I think all white people are racist ? Yes
    Do I think all white people hate black people ? No

You are not open to an honest discussion, you came here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer the questions here, your castle will be washed away by the the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

Poetic, aren’t I?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil.

You are not open to an honest discussion, you came here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer the questions here, your castle will be washed away by the the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

Poetic, aren’t I?
    Not sure really. If you are from Liverpool In New York than 'A'int I' has a nice ring. It would make EL Kabong's insistence on the ability to hunt and grow your own food ring a little mute also.

'Am i not' I suppose is a bit formal, but certainly poetic here in England, and if you are from Liverpool UK than 'Eh' would not surprise anyone
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Poetic, aren’t I?
    I'm sorry I've moved on and this is the Trump thread sooooo don't know what to tell you

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If trump loses I’m moving to England

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have come to the resolute conclusion that Denilson does not like white people.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have come to the resolute conclusion that Denilson does not like white people.
    That’s a bit racist to say miles Dennis, my brother, is just misunderstood

Thread Information