Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Why are you so obsessed with racism? I didn't even mention it. I pointed to the article about the hypocrisy of him employing illegal immigrants and you pretended it was a positive attribute and sign of a good businessman. You are all over the shop, but then if you should be working I can now see why you are so mixed up all the time.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with racism? I didn't even mention it. I pointed to the article about the hypocrisy of him employing illegal immigrants and you pretended it was a positive attribute and sign of a good businessman. You are all over the shop, but then if you should be working I can now see why you are so mixed up all the time.
    Because he's constantly accused of it....what planet do you live on?!?! You don't have to mention it, I'm making a point about fake news which you don't think is a thing apparently.

Did HE personally hire illegals or did companies that do work at his businesses hire illegals? Did the illegals outright say "Hey I'm illegal and now you know" or did they attempt to hide their status....does the article clarify because I can't read it what with that paywall and everything.

And what should you be doing? Waiting on that sweet check from the government?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Because he's constantly accused of it....what planet do you live on?!?! You don't have to mention it, I'm making a point about fake news which you don't think is a thing apparently.

Did HE personally hire illegals or did companies that do work at his businesses hire illegals? Did the illegals outright say "Hey I'm illegal and now you know" or did they attempt to hide their status....does the article clarify because I can't read it what with that paywall and everything.

And what should you be doing? Waiting on that sweet check from the government?
    I don't get a cheque from the government because I am self employed, and it was gone 7pm when i posted.

Nobody disputed the existence of fake news but that does not mean everything negative about the things and people you venerate are hit jobs. It is a very daft way to look at the world. There are plenty of other versions of the same story. Trump is not an ethical man, you know this. He employed illegal workers because they were cheap and he has no respect for anything but money, that much is abundantly clear. The law, the constitution, his voters, the Bible all of it is just a means to an end for him and you must realise this by now.

an excerpt -

Accounts by former employees contribute to mounting evidence that even as the president vilifies workers without legal status, he has long benefited from their labor

By Joshua Partlow, Nick Miroff, and David A. Fahrenthold
    At his home on the misty slope of Costa Rica’s tallest mountain, Dario Angulo keeps a set of photographs from the years he tended the rolling fairways and clipped greens of a faraway American golf resort.
    Angulo learned to drive backhoes and bulldozers, carving water hazards and tee boxes out of former horse pastures in Bedminster, N.J., where a famous New Yorker was building a world-class course. Angulo earned $8 an hour, a fraction of what a state-licensed heavy equipment operator would make, with no benefits or overtime pay. But he stayed seven years on the grounds crew, saving enough for a small piece of land and some cattle back home.
    Now the 34-year-old lives with his wife and daughters in a sturdy house built by “Trump money,” as he put it, with a porch to watch the sun go down.
    It’s a common story in this small town.
    Other former employees of President Trump’s company live nearby: men who once raked the sand traps and pushed mowers through thick heat on Trump’s prized golf property — the “Summer White House,” as aides have called it — where his daughter Ivanka got married and where he wants to build a family cemetery.
    “Many of us helped him get what he has today,” Angulo said. “This golf course was built by illegals.”

The Washington Post spoke with 16 men and women from Costa Rica and other Latin American countries, including six in Santa Teresa de Cajon, who said they were employed at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster. All of them said they worked for Trump without legal status — and that their managers knew.
    The former employees who still live in New Jersey provided pay slips documenting their work at the Bedminster club. They identified friends and relatives in Costa Rica who also were employed at the course. In Costa Rica, The Post located former workers in two regions who provided detailed accounts of their time at the Bedminster property and shared memorabilia they had kept, such as Trump-branded golf tees, as well as photos of themselves at the club.
    The brightly painted homes that line the road in Santa Teresa de Cajon, many paid for by wages earned 4,000 miles away, are the fruits of a long-running pipeline of illegal workers to the president’s course, one that carried far more than a few unauthorized employees who slipped through the cracks.
    Soon after Trump broke ground at Bedminster in 2002 with a golden shovel, this village emerged as a wellspring of low-paid labor for the private club, which charges tens of thousands of dollars to join. Over the years, dozens of workers from Costa Rica went north to fill jobs as groundskeepers, housekeepers and dishwashers at Bedminster, former employees said. The club hired others from El Salvador, Mexico, and Guatemala who spoke to The Post. Many ended up in the blue-collar borough of Bound Brook, N.J., piling into vans before dawn to head to the course each morning.
    Their descriptions of Bedminster’s long reliance on illegal workers are bolstered by a newly obtained police report showing that the club’s head of security was told in 2011 about an employee suspected of using false identification papers — the first known documentation of a warning to the Trump Organization about the legal status of a worker.
    Other supervisors received similar flags over the years, including Bedminster’s general manager, who was told by a worker from Ecuador several years ago that she entered the country illegally, the employee said.
    Eric Trump, a son of the president who runs the Trump Organization along with his brother Donald Trump Jr., declined to comment on the accounts by the former workers. Bedminster managers did not return requests for comment.

The company’s recent purge of unauthorized workers from at least five Trump properties contributes to mounting evidence that the president benefited for years from the work of illegal laborers he now vilifies.
    It remains unclear what measures Trump or his company took to avoid hiring such workers, even after he launched a White House bid built around the threat he says they pose to Americans.
    Amid Trump’s push for a border wall, there has been little public discussion of how U.S. employers — including the president himself — have generated demand for unlawful workers.
    White House officials did not respond to requests for comment.
    Eric Trump has said he and other senior Trump Organization executives did not know the company hired illegal workers, noting that the employees used falsified documents.
    “We have tens of thousands of employees across our properties and have very strict hiring practices,” the company said in a statement in December. “If any employee submitted false documentation in an attempt to circumvent the law, they will be terminated immediately. We take this issue very seriously.”
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

‘It’s been a very open secret’

Over the years, the network from Costa Rica to Bedminster expanded as workers recruited friends and relatives, some flying to the United States on tourist visas and others paying smugglers thousands of dollars to help them cross the U.S.-Mexico border, former employees said. New hires needed little more than a crudely printed phony green card and a fake Social Security number to land a job, they said.
    Some workers described Bedminster as their launchpad to buy homes and start businesses. Others remembered it as grueling labor under bosses who were demanding, even bigoted — and who at times used the workers’ illegal status against them.
    After the New York Times in December reported about two housekeepers without legal status who worked at Bedminster, the Trump Organization fired at least 18 employees at five golf courses in New York and New Jersey, part of what Eric Trump has said is “a broad effort” to identify unauthorized workers. An additional undisclosed number were fired from Bedminster, former employees said.
    “Our employees are like family, but when presented with fake documents, an employer has little choice,” he told The Post last month.
    “This situation is not unique to Trump Organization — it is one that all companies face,” he added. “It demonstrates that our immigration system is severely broken and needs to be fixed immediately.”
    As president, his father has repeatedly called for a crackdown on illegal immigration.
    “No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration,” Trump said during his State of the Union address Tuesday. “Tolerance for illegal immigration is not compassionate — it is cruel.”

But the lax hiring practices at Bedminster and other Trump properties described by former employees — including some who said their supervisors discussed their fake documents — stand in sharp contrast with Trump’s rhetoric.
    While other top-tier U.S. golf courses adopted the federal government’s E-Verify system to check the immigration status of potential hires, the Trump Organization is only now planning to implement it throughout its properties — even though then-candidate Donald Trump claimed in 2016 he was using it across his company.
    Of 12 Trump golf courses in the United States, three of them — in North Carolina, Southern California, and Doral, Fla. — are enrolled in the E-Verify system, according to a federal database. Eric Trump said that “a few” other clubs, including a Trump course in the Bronx, use a private vendor to screen new applicants.
    The government has offered employers electronic verification services since 1997 and introduced the E-Verify system in 2007 to allow companies to screen new hires online. Nearly 750,000 U.S. employers are enrolled in the program, according to the latest government figures.
    ClubCorp, the nation’s largest operator of private golf and country clubs, has used E-Verify for all new hires since 2012, according to company executives.
    Trump last year proposed making the E-Verify program mandatory nationwide, calling it one of his immigration policy priorities.
    Employers have an obligation to verify an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States and can face a range of civil and criminal penalties for hiring illegal workers, according to immigration attorneys. When an employee submits documents such as a permanent resident card or Social Security card for employees, employers have a responsibility to examine those documents.
    If an employer pays payroll taxes for an employee whose name does not match their Social Security number, the Internal Revenue Service or the Social Security Administration may send the employer what’s called a “no-match” letter.
    Such a letter does not trigger any immigration proceedings or require the employer to fire the employee. Instead, it alerts the employer to ask the employee to resolve the problem by correcting the government record, said Anastasia Tonello, president of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
    In Bound Brook, a majority-Hispanic town where many of the area’s blue-collar workers live, the presence of illegal workers on Trump’s staff was widely known, according to people in the community.
    “It was far more systematic than two or three housekeepers,” said Joyce Phipps, executive director of Casa de Esperanza, a legal aid organization for immigrants, who said she has had several clients who were Bedminster employees. “It’s been a very open secret.”

etc etc etc
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

New hires needed little more than a crudely printed phony green card and a fake Social Security number to land a job....so they lied a produced fake documents in order to gain employment.

But I guess Trump should have known, I guess he should have paid more attention to (checks notes) the housekeeping staff

When an employee submits documents such as a permanent resident card or Social Security card for employees, employers have a responsibility to examine those documents.
    If an employer pays payroll taxes for an employee whose name does not match their Social Security number, the Internal Revenue Service or the Social Security Administration may send the employer what’s called a “no-match” letter.
    Such a letter does not trigger any immigration proceedings or require the employer to fire the employee. Instead, it alerts the employer to ask the employee to resolve the problem by correcting the government record, said Anastasia Tonello, president of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
    OK and that is all well and good, BUT...and I don't do this to be a smart ass, I do this because it shows the tightrope business owners have to walk....

https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publicatio...ants-facts.cfm
    The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324
    Discrimination based on citizenship status is expressly prohibited by the Immigration and Nationality Act's (INA) anti-discrimination provision, 8 U.S.C. § 1324b. The law prohibits: 1) citizenship status discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee; 2) national origin discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee; 3) unfair documentary practices during the employment eligibility verification, Form I-9 and E-Verify processes; and 4) retaliation or intimidation.

a little more detail https://www.justice.gov/crt/types-discrimination
    1) Citizenship status discrimination with respect to hiring, firing, and recruitment or referral for a fee by employers with four or more employees.

Employers with four or more employees are not allowed to treat individuals differently in hiring, firing, recruitment or referral for a fee based on citizenship status. You can get more information about citizenship status discrimination by contacting IER and at 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(1)(B). Citizenship status includes a person's immigration status. U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, asylees, refugees, and recent lawful permanent residents are protected from citizenship status discrimination. Exceptions: lawful permanent residents who do not apply for naturalization within six months of eligibility by virtue of their period of residency are not protected from citizenship status discrimination. An employer may restrict hiring to U.S. citizen only if a law, regulation, executive order, or government contract requires the employer to do so. Learn more about this exception by contacting IER and at 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(2)(C).

and
    3) Unfair documentary practices related to verifying the employment eligibility of employees.

Under the law that IER enforces, when verifying a workers' employment authorization, employers of any size are not allowed to demand more or different documents than necessary, request specific documents, or reject reasonably genuine-looking documents because of a worker's citizenship, immigration status, or national origin. This type of discrimination generally happens during the Form I-9 and E-Verify processes. The part of the law that prohibits this type of discrimination is at 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(6).

I know you'll see it as excuse making and that's fine if you do, but it just seems a lot easier and less of a hassle to just take the job applicants at their word, to question documents is to welcome a lawsuit. Who has the time, money, and lawyers to spare to deal with that shit....the laws are as they are for a reason, there's a lot of illegal immigrants for a reason. Did Trump take advantage? Maybe I wouldn't rule it out. Was he just looking for the easiest way to run a big business, I'd say more than likely.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, the US is kind of nuts. Molyeux did a great series on Crazy California. They spend 20% of tgeir budget on illegal immigrants and even give them drivers licenses which can of course be used as ID. Totally whacked. Kick them out!

El Kabong Guest

James Comey got raked over the coals by OIG, but he won't be prosecuted at least not for leaking classified memos. Makes one wonder "Why not prosecute?" Could be that he's not worth the trouble, could be it's small potatoes compared to what they really have him on.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 08-29-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

James Comey got raked over the coals by OIG, but he won't be prosecuted at least not for leaking classified memos. Makes one wonder "Why not prosecute?" Could be that he's not worth the trouble, could be it's small potatoes compared to what they really have him on.
    Could be as simple as though he went against policy they found the criminal acts he's been accused of did not exist. It's not as glossy as black helicopters, mystery pizza joints and contrails but who knows .

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae
    Anyone who aligns themselves as the chosen one
    I watched the video clip, I dunno dude it seems to me like he's being sarcastic when he calls himself "The Chosen One" in regards to taking on China and their trade deals with us. Maybe I'm wrong

The Rabbi thing I'd have to really search for the context of what he was saying and who he was talking to. I've looked at the Newsweek and Forward articles, all that is given as the Rabbi's quote is:

"You can't make the blessing on every 'kushi' you see—in America you see one every five minutes, so you make it only on a person with a white father and mother," the chief rabbi said, reported the Times of Israel. "How do would you know? Let's say you know. So they had a monkey as a son, a son like this, so you say the blessing on him."

So it doesn't look great, but what blessing is he talking about #1? And when he says "white" what does he mean? White like Christians? 'goyim' or cattle I believe the Talmud calls them.

I wouldn't so much blame Ivanka & Jared for being blessed by the guy so much as I'd blame Israel for allowing him to keep his position if he indeed holds racist views (and I'm not saying he isn't I'm just very skeptical of the mainstream media so I want to verify myself before passing judgement via Newsweek's word).

They didn't become racist under Trump. They came out the closet under Trump. The Proud Boys, neo Nazi movement, American Renaissance movement, The Evropa, Aryan brotherhood have all claimed a spike in membership since Drumpf came to power.
    The Proud Boys aren't racist, their current leader is Afro-Cuban. One of the Proud Boys arrested for the fight in New York vs Antifa is John Kinsman.

That's John Kinsman and his family....so I guess he's a what? Racist? Bigot? Hate monger? He's going to jail for defending his friends vs Antifa, I mean I'm sure he'll appeal but yeah that's a Proud Boy.

Just sayin' I wouldn't lump the Proud Boys in with "white nationalists" just because the media tells you to. I've got no link to that group, I just am not one for willy nilly lumping everyone together. Now I know they've kicked out a fair few 'white nationalists' from their group and they seem to be accepting of other races so perhaps and maybe this is crazy, but perhaps they are just people who are "Western Chauvanists" as they say they are

Don't know what to tell you about the police, don't know what to say about 'Neo-Nazis' other than David Duke never seems to be a hot commodity unless the establishment wishes to saddle someone with his support (which leads me to believe he's probably a US government intelligence asset a la COINTELPRO so the feds can gather info on hate groups AND better control who does and does not get into office).

So making no blessing to a black person means you have to search for a deeper context. It is not face value to you. Trump statement is sarcasm responding to a guy who said he was the best since King David. He looks UP in the sky & says I am the chosen one. OK, it is ok for a president to be sarcastic. Even in regards to a comment about being the best since David of Israel.
    edit---
    I mentioned a few orgs, to which you state that the far right politics of proud Boys aren't racist, ok... David Duke I thought was a KKK not a NEo Nazi. For me I don't even use his name as I think KKK is a scapegoat to keep people from learning all the new orgs pridefully claiming America for whites. But I digress. It seems there are no white racists in America. Just black people and Byrd the dead democrat, gotcha.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-30-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Anyone who aligns themselves as the chosen one

They didn't become racist under Trump. They came out the closet under Trump. The Proud Boys, neo Nazi movement, American Renaissance movement, The Evropa, Aryan brotherhood have all claimed a spike in membership since Drumpf came to power.
    The Proud Boys aren't racist, their current leader is Afro-Cuban. One of the Proud Boys arrested for the fight in New York vs Antifa is John Kinsman.

That's John Kinsman and his family....so I guess he's a what? Racist? Bigot? Hate monger? He's going to jail for defending his friends vs Antifa, I mean I'm sure he'll appeal but yeah that's a Proud Boy.

Just sayin' I wouldn't lump the Proud Boys in with "white nationalists" just because the media tells you to. I've got no link to that group, I just am not one for willy nilly lumping everyone together. Now I know they've kicked out a fair few 'white nationalists' from their group and they seem to be accepting of other races so perhaps and maybe this is crazy, but perhaps they are just people who are "Western Chauvanists" as they say they are

).
    k:
    OK poked around about 15 minutes to gather where I got my info on Proud B & others.
    That dude presides over a chapter in a city. To which he seems a lot like Sheriff David Clark of Milwaukee who defended KKK, Neo Nazi as free speech, then wanted to declare Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization. For every white guilt Democrat, maybe there is a black sellout?
    Tarrio, who identifies as Afro-Cuban, is president of the Miami chapter of the Proud Boys, who call themselves “Western chauvinists,”
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-yo...emacist-groups

His words are consistent with: Democrats are racists, they want us all on welfare and we kill our own, so why bother cops who do it.

He goes on to talk about hiphop culture of violence. Yet he has nothing to say about the Clear Channel radio corp (1200 stations +) that promotes it. Companies like Miller Life & Coors that promote their tours or the printing presses that allot for massive slots to those who rap about violence.
    I did a history of rap on boxing24 got about 30 likes, most ever. for a single post [see Tramell] It was a thread denouncing rap as black and violent.

a history of rap that didn't turn that way until Rick Rubin brought out a dope dealer named Eazy E and his NWA.
    Up to that point, Kurtis Blow, Melly Mel, Boy Wise of Poor Righteous Teachers, KRS Boogie Down Produtions U know of them!- transitioned dance rap (Afrika Bambaata & Soul Sonic Force, Sugar Hill Gang...into conscientious rap. British/English white dudes got down with Kraftwerk to Malcom Mclaren.
    Once Rubin got NWA started...somehow most record deals were no longer provided to those who rapped about peace like Professor Griff, De La Soul, Rakim & Eric B.

And for the record one request: please don't lump me in as watching, reading liberal media, just because someone disdains Trump or calls out whites who are bigoted to racist doesnt make them a liberal. I dont have cable dont know what is on CNN, MSNBC.
    https://officialproudboys.com/

My take on proud boys is their own web site. Gavin McInn I thought started ProudB. He desires a western culture that is white per his many quotes. Unless this link of his quotes are biased? My take on The Evopra is their website. My take on the rise of white nationalism is looking at Stormfront.
    https://www.azquotes.com/author/36002-Gavin_McInnes

From Ron Paul to Brit Hume, to George Will, all of whom quit the party stating it is Trump's party, not Republican, now they are liberal? Establishment? We have a right to say -we are using the sources of white supremacists like the dead porno king pimp in Nevada who won in a christian district to the Neo Nazi Arthur Jones who won Republican primary by saying he would make Chicago white again to the Trump Tea Party Rep who said she was glad to see a ape in heels leave the White House for a dignified lady.

Thank you for your peaceful dialogue as we disagree and argue like men, not bigots. If I offended in any way I apologize!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-30-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ron Paul and George will never were in the party they are things until themselves. Britt Hume, who cares. How do you know him I didn’t think you had cable?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Could be as simple as though he went against policy they found the criminal acts he's been accused of did not exist. It's not as glossy as black helicopters, mystery pizza joints and contrails but who knows .
    Bigger issues will be coming forward, but before they do allow me to ask any person opposed to President Donald Trump.....

What would it take, what would someone in a position of authority have to do/plot to do to ILLEGALLY harm/impede/torpedo President Trump's Administration for you to say "Well I might not like Trump, but we can't be having THAT"?

Just a little thought experiment

El Kabong Guest

@SlimTrae many thanks for taking the time and having the open mind to respond as you have

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    So making no blessing to a black person means you have to search for a deeper context. It is not face value to you. Trump statement is sarcasm responding to a guy who said he was the best since King David. He looks UP in the sky & says I am the chosen one. OK, it is ok for a president to be sarcastic. Even in regards to a comment about being the best since David of Israel.
    edit---
    I mentioned a few orgs, to which you state that the far right politics of proud Boys aren't racist, ok... David Duke I thought was a KKK not a NEo Nazi. For me I don't even use his name as I think KKK is a scapegoat to keep people from learning all the new orgs pridefully claiming America for whites. But I digress. It seems there are no white racists in America. Just black people and Byrd the dead democrat, gotcha.
    My response might seem like hemming and hawing but I'm just running through what I KNOW and what I DON'T KNOW in order to show why I came to the conclusion "I need context"

Well first off "racist" isn't a term I willy nilly throw around (unlike so many people these days) so yeah I take my time and give others plenty of opportunity to redeem themselves if they err. As for this specific Rabbi, he's pretty high up there in Israel from what I can tell and as with other groups Jews aren't a monolith so I'm just guessing some people might love him and some might hate him and therefore agendas must be accounted for when it comes to reporting on the guy. He cites the Talmud which is a book of holy laws if I'm not mistaken. The Talmud has some really odd stuff in it and it has actually been used against Jews before to promote antiSemitism under the guise of "See what the Jews think". I don't know what's in it, I haven't read it, I probably won't ever read it. Now we get to this "blessing" that shouldn't be said over black people.

OK so I did some Googling and found some stuff on Wikipedia about Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef (I feel like saying Gesundheit after that). So Wikipedia is editable by anyone for good or bad purposes but in specific regards to this topic I found the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Yosef#Controversy
    On 18 March 2018, Yosef allegedly likened people of black African descent to monkeys. He was speaking on the topic of the Meshaneh HaBriyot blessing in the Talmud concerning the sight of an unusual creature, either person or animal ("Blessed are you, Lord our God...who makes creatures different."). Examples of people given include "an (unusually) black, red, or white person, a giant, a dwarf, or one with spots", and of animals, examples include "an elephant, monkey, or vulture". In referring to black people, Yosef used the ancient term kushi, the term present in the Talmud. The term is considered a derogatory in modern Hebrew,[by whom?] but in the Talmud it is equivalent to saying "African" (see Kingdom of Kush). He said: "Seeing a black person, you say the blessing. What black person? One who had a white mother and father, and came out black. Not on every black person do you make a blessing. When you walk in the streets of America, every five minutes, you see a black person. Will you say on him the blessing? Rather, it only needs to be on a black person whose mother and father are white. If, you know, two people birth a monkey or something like that, then you say the Different Creatures blessing." The Anti-Defamation League tweeted that his comments were "utterly unacceptable"

See even in context to ME it's kind of difficult to discern if he's being a hateful racist or speaking clumsily. I wouldn't think he'd say 'Yeah, monkey for a kid, you know a black kid, like a monkey' that would be INSANE to me, but it could be. I don't know how you take it in that context, but we've got different lived experiences and perhaps you see it in a different light than I do.

As for David Duke, he's a "former KKK leader" and a lot of other bullshit. I don't know how he stays relevant but here in 2000 is Donald Trump talking about him...

...so why would David Duke then come back 17 years later and endorse Trump? If he wasn't some sort of Deep State Asset used as an anchor to sink the presidential hopes of "outsiders". The American people don't LIKE David Duke, we don't care about David Duke, so why is the mainstream media digging up his goofy looking ass to tell the American people who he supports and therefore who the media want you the voter to NOT vote for? Oh wait I think I answered my own question there

I'll have to get to that other post in a while, but hell yeah I want to discuss music with you!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the head of the worlds premier law enforcement agency can be half assed with the rules why should anyone at the FBI give a shit

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bigger issues will be coming forward, but before they do allow me to ask any person opposed to President Donald Trump.....

What would it take, what would someone in a position of authority have to do/plot to do to ILLEGALLY harm/impede/torpedo President Trump's Administration for you to say "Well I might not like Trump, but we can't be having THAT"?

Just a little thought experiment
    I like to think I give credit where credit is due on occasion. But honestly Trump does enough to impede his own Administration and is the last guy who should be throwing around accusations of liar and shady conduct and such. Both Comey and POTUS have exhibited terrible leadership qualities. Maybe something bigger will come and maybe it won't but it won't be for lack of digging and dredging. I'd say someone will have had to do something deemed illegal and that's simply not the case here. Comey went against policy on his own partially self absorbed, but I wasn't ranting when the left ripped him prior and accused him of costing the Walking Pants suit either.

Thread Information