Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default U. S. Navy in Persian Gulf will lead to World War 3

Why is the United States Navy in the Persian Gulf? It is called the Persian Gulf because it is Persian. The United States has no business over there. Iran will soon take serious and strong action. Get ready folks

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: U. S. Navy in Persian Gulf will lead to World War 3

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Why is the United States Navy in the Persian Gulf? It is called the Persian Gulf because it is Persian. The United States has no business over there. Iran will soon take serious and strong action. Get ready folks

brockton, the United States can park it's Navy damn near anywhere and nobody can do a bloody thing about it #1. #2 The only thing that is going to happen to Iran is the mullahs are going to lose power and the Iranian people are going to take back some power, that day is coming, might not see a return of the Pahlavi's but very soon Iran will move to be more Westernized as it once was.

To think that in 1979 women were all "Thank God I don't have to wear miniskirts and high heels on my way to my college classes to learn to be an engineer.....oh how I wish to be smothered in black polyester and have acid thrown at my face should I ever attempt to educate myself again, only good things can come of this revolution"

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still think Iran is going to strike multiple u. S. Navy vessels in the Gulf very shortly

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shahab-1

Shahab-2

Shahab-3

Wicked missiles to say the least

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Many Americans know there has been a U.S. military presence in the Persian Gulf since Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in 1991.

But the reality is that U.S. forces have been stationed there much, much longer.

The U.S. Navy first entered the Gulf in 1944 during World War II, after Italian bombers aligned with Axis forces attacked U.S.-owned oil installations in Saudi Arabia and the neighboring emirate of Bahrain.

Their main purpose then, as it is now, was to guard the oil resources of the West and its communications lines with Europe and the Far East.

Ever since, the Bahraini city of Manama has served as home port and shore base to what is now called the U.S. Fifth Fleet. There is also a military installation at Bahrain's Muharraq Airport.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One thing I know is that the Chinese string of pearls is about to take out the US 5th Fleet

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

brockton, the United States can park it's Navy damn near anywhere and nobody can do a bloody thing about it #1. #2 The only thing that is going to happen to Iran is the mullahs are going to lose power and the Iranian people are going to take back some power, that day is coming, might not see a return of the Pahlavi's but very soon Iran will move to be more Westernized as it once was.

To think that in 1979 women were all "Thank God I don't have to wear miniskirts and high heels on my way to my college classes to learn to be an engineer.....oh how I wish to be smothered in black polyester and have acid thrown at my face should I ever attempt to educate myself again, only good things can come of this revolution"

Unfortunately, you do not seem to have remembered Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, or even Syria today, Lyle. Sure, the US can try and do what it likes, but whether it meets its objectives is another thing entirely. The Vietnam war was a failure. The results of Afghanistan today say that this was a failure. Iraq based on lies no doubt a failure. Syria and the arming of ahem moderate rebels also a failure. Now, you can potentially start another war, but don't be too arrogant. And be very careful about the chain of motion it might set about unleashing. You have been lucky so far, but one day that hubris could crush you and wipe out humanity.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with Miles here. The United States went into Iran in the mid-1950s and did an evil Act when they took out Mossadegh.

That was an evil Act by an evil Nation.

Then the genius United States put in the Shah of Iran.

What an evil Act. Satanic an Unforgivable.

When the Iranian people rightfully rose up and overthrew the Shah, the United States rightfully reaped what it sewed

This is how stupid John McCain is I mean was. He was such a stupid ass that he ignored everything that I just wrote above.
    How could dumb John McCain ignore what I wrote above? That's how dumb he was let alone that's how evil he was.

"Bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran "

this was the song that John McCain used to sing to the beach boys hit Barbara Ann.

Then the United States wanted to cry like a little baby when the Islamic revolution took over and the Ayatollah Khomeini came into power and the puppet loser piece of garbage CIA operative Shah of Iran had to run out of Persia like a little coward and go with his family abroad and Hide in a little skunk hole

Next year will be 40 years since the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran.

Persia has been around for at least 2,800 (two thousand eight hundred) years of recorded history.

Yyyyyyyeah, the United States has been about 242 years

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Unfortunately, you do not seem to have remembered Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, or even Syria today, Lyle. Sure, the US can try and do what it likes, but whether it meets its objectives is another thing entirely. The Vietnam war was a failure. The results of Afghanistan today say that this was a failure. Iraq based on lies no doubt a failure. Syria and the arming of ahem moderate rebels also a failure. Now, you can potentially start another war, but don't be too arrogant. And be very careful about the chain of motion it might set about unleashing. You have been lucky so far, but one day that hubris could crush you and wipe out humanity.
    No I know all about them. I know politicians know how to fuck up a war, I know they know how to start a war as well. Vietnam was a clusterfuck and we can thank France and that lying sack of rat shit LBJ for getting us into that one. The Gulf of Tonkin incident is one of THE major False Flag operations of all time.

Afghanistan today? If the goal was "getting Bin Laden" (even though he was most likely killed in Tora Bora) then check that one off the list. The Taliban sucks for Afghans but they haven't really hurt us directly...heroin was certainly less of an issue prior to that invasion gee I wonder why?

Iraq was going to be invaded regardless of who won the 2000 election Bush or Gore (go back listen to the rhetoric on both sides) and regardless of 9/11...it was going to happen. The invasion of Iraq (initial invasion) was one of the best showings of military might in the history of the world. The HOLDING of Iraq was one of the dumbest, most illogical, fuck ups of all time. That said Trump came in office and he let General Mattis run the war and he's done an excellent job.

Syria (and Libya to an extent) are just as bad as how we got into Iraq. Malevolent forces in government got us in there, it wasn't in our national interests to get involved. Let's take a gander at exactly who is fighting in Syria on one side Assad & Russia on the other side I'm sure some decent people , but also ISIS and Al Qaeda...as an American citizen I'm comfortable letting that play out and us staying on the sidelines...but SOME of our politicians are asshats and want to get involved in everything, luckily Trump is fairly level headed in regards to getting into another conflict.

Iran is like North Korea, constantly saber rattling yet not doing too much, not much since the Lockerbie bombing which let's face it was a return shot for Iranian Air flight 655. The Iranian people have 0 beef with the US and the American people have 0 beef with the Iranian people...the Mullahs and our Government don't like each other which stems back to the 50's when England got us involved in Iran and said "They'll turn Commie if you don't keep the Shah in power" apparently because the Brits were too fearful of reprisal to do it themselves or they needed our help.

When it comes down to brass tacks and the United States wants to lay all it's cards out on the table....0 nations, 0 people, 0....beat our military. We've got enough nukes to end the entire world just by our lonesome, we have more guns even citizens with guns than anyone else Isoroku Yamamoto once claimed that mainland America could not be invaded because "behind each blade of grass is an American with a gun" (illegal immigration seems to have proven Yamamoto wrong it seems).

Hubris indeed, I'd rather America sat on the sidelines and let shit just happen to other nations, they expect too much of us and take it for granted that we'll fix something.

@brocktonbockbust your disappointment with American politics is noted. Persia has indeed been around for a long time and it's been a long time since they produced anything of note. They've been around so long they decided to take their women back in time and cover them head to toe in bin bags....how progressive, perhaps you'd like that for American women?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On land, China is already much more powerful than the USA, and they are catching up at sea and in the air.

With the western allies (UK, France, Canada, Australia) gradually becoming weaker due to Cultural Marxism, A Russia-China-Iran alliance is formidable enough to win a war. China has no problems of mass migration, there are no anti-Chinese (((media people))) and no Soros-funded far-left violence and rioting.

Always fighting with one hand behind their back with constant negativity and undermining from their own mainstream media, the US could not even decisively defeat Afghanistan and Vietnam.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    On land, China is already much more powerful than the USA, and they are catching up at sea and in the air.

With the western allies (UK, France, Canada, Australia) gradually becoming weaker due to Cultural Marxism, A Russia-China-Iran alliance is formidable enough to win a war. China has no problems of mass migration, there are no anti-Chinese (((media people))) and no Soros-funded far-left violence and rioting.

Always fighting with one hand behind their back with constant negativity and undermining from their own mainstream media, the US could not even decisively defeat Afghanistan and Vietnam.
    China had their chance in Korea they were SLAUGHTERED they sent troops into battle with 0 guns. They said "If you don't have a gun, just pick one up off a dead guy in front of you as you march towards certain doom"

Yeah Europe is cucking out big time can't argue against that.

We weren't allowed to give 100% effort in wars after Korea, the politicians didn't allow it. And if you know of Q then you likely know why that is.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Korea was 70 years ago, Lyle. It's a very different world. Some nations are stronger whilst others are weaker. Sure you can destroy the world but that's a sad legacy and not a good indictment of humanity. Truth is Iran and NK have done nothing to you, but you have zero influence or control over your military so the wars keep happening. Meanwhile national debt is how much? The economy is doing great but the debt keeps growing? Andrew Jackson would think you have all lost your minds. A war isn't only conducted with bombs.

El Kabong Guest

That right there is air superiority wherever we go

Besides that the Chinese have how much of our debt? You can't cash in if we're not around to pay.....so yeah yall sit down and have a good hard think about it and get back at me.

Thread Information