Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I was definitely banned, but I think Fenster was doing as a piss take more than anything else as I only posted the forbidden sentence one time and then said 'Yeah, go on Adolf' or something on being asked if I wanted to be banned. I was busy, so didn't mind a time out. Logged in one time and was banned and didn't bother again.

How long is Alpha banned for?

Fatman, if Alpha wants to believe in a flat earth, then I don't see the big deal. You have people believing in God or horoscopes, so I don't know why he has to be harangued about that to the end.

I do think there needs to be more innovation when it comes to 'Cool story, Bro'. More 'That was a tremendous narrative, sister' or 'Tell me more, you dazzling hunk of a strawberry'.

We do need to keep it fresh.
    I messed up the timer, not sure what happened, good job i didn't die over the weekend.
    I was only having a laugh with the rainbow bro story. On being asked if I wanted to be banned I thought 'Well, go on then if you are offering'. Just my way. Thought you might have been salty because I called you Beanz and then also Kirkland on the main board. Pretty strong knocks that would devastate a lesser man.

There are rumors Brock has been spotted in the mountains of Nepal wearing a Greta Tshirt while carrying a flag emblazoned with 'What about the snow up here? Are you waiting for it to melt or what?' Beatniks today, what can you do?
    I did it for Frederic, to be honest, I don't like it when one guy is getting heat from everyone, especially a new guy (Saddo used to be strong on not letting new guys be picked on).
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, Frenchie seems nice enough and needs protection and support. If there is one thing a forum needs it is more French people. I think his stories are very cool and he is a brother to us all, but I know you are not into squiggles and things like that and the rainbow thing probably induced PTSD. It is as good and I am full of spunk.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'All good' of course and not senile as of yet. It is just that I type with a thumb and miss the darn letters. It is a lovely thumb, but I am not 10 or a dwarf. They might well have big thumbs actually but I haven't thought about it in any depth. Either way it is a typo and that is all I shall say on the matter.

How long is the Alpha ban BTW?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, Frenchie seems nice enough and needs protection and support. If there is one thing a forum needs it is more French people. I think his stories are very cool and he is a brother to us all, but I know you are not into squiggles and things like that and the rainbow thing probably induced PTSD. It is as good and I am full of spunk.
    Did walrus shoot his load into you?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was definitely banned, but I think Fenster was doing as a piss take more than anything else as I only posted the forbidden sentence one time and then said 'Yeah, go on Adolf' or something on being asked if I wanted to be banned. I was busy, so didn't mind a time out. Logged in one time and was banned and didn't bother again.

Fatman, if Alpha wants to believe in a flat earth, then I don't see the big deal. You have people believing in God or horoscopes, so I don't know why he has to be harangued about that to the end.

I do think there needs to be more innovation when it comes to 'Cool story, Bro'. More 'That was a tremendous narrative, sister' or 'Tell me more, you dazzling hunk of a strawberry'.

I messed up the timer, not sure what happened, good job i didn't die over the weekend.
    I was only having a laugh with the rainbow bro story. On being asked if I wanted to be banned I thought 'Well, go on then if you are offering'. Just my way. Thought you might have been salty because I called you Beanz and then also Kirkland on the main board. Pretty strong knocks that would devastate a lesser man.

There are rumors Brock has been spotted in the mountains of Nepal wearing a Greta Tshirt while carrying a flag emblazoned with 'What about the snow up here? Are you waiting for it to melt or what?' Beatniks today, what can you do?
    I did it for Frederic, to be honest, I don't like it when one guy is getting heat from everyone, especially a new guy (Saddo used to be strong on not letting new guys be picked on).
    💓💓

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Fenster told he to stop writing "cool story bro" and Alpha said "no, im not gonna stop so go ahead and ban me".
    Cheers cool story bro.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

💓💓
    To be fair the French are very sensitive and I’ve read it goes double for fat French. So although I don’t particularly like fenald I do respect him for sticking up for frenchyfat, saddosotafats or saddofats whichever you wish to call him. He is the first new guy we have has in a while and the attacks on the poor guy have been endless. You guys think he is Brock. Brock contacted from India to say high and he wanted me to lend him money to buy hashish to smuggle back to the US when his teaching gig thing ends. I hadn’t heard from him for at least a year prior to that and now I think he is in an Indian jail for drug possession. If that is the case at least the poor guy likes Indian food. So that’s it, I think X is loaded he could go pay Brock’s bail. Anyway let us be more thoughtful to the new people. There is no reason why saddo would keep this place open for a handful of people.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Did walrus shoot his load into you?
    @Master where I drop my load it’s my business. I consider this sexual harassment. I don’t know how you knew Miles was the catcher but that is our business. We need a #metoo thing here at saddo

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus sir , your calling fats and fatso, ok, I know thats is the "kidding" what Titofan have reference to me in the past. I am okay with that, you say me "fat French is oversensitive", well? Okay? So, I'm. Your a poster having fun. I respect that. We have those understanding and we're are agree to disagree.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus sir , your calling fats and fatso, ok, I know thats is the "kidding" what Titofan have reference to me in the past. I am okay with that, you say me "fat French is oversensitive", well? Okay? So, I'm. Your a poster having fun. I respect that. We have those understanding and we're are agree to disagree.
    I find your inability to make any sense overwhelmingly endearing. Thanks to you Baltimore is now down to 273 in my list of favorite American cities. I have a list of 372 all compiled from research on the Internet which is of course all true.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf, hi. Its bad that I say I can't able to write like others'. But, when I try to wrote that's, I can't make it same as any others, and can someone please say it too

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf, hi. Its bad that I say I can't able to write like others'. But, when I try to wrote that's, I can't make it same as any others, and can someone please say it too
    Sometimes you are incredibly lucid and other times appear to be tripping, but it is all okay. One tool you could use is to add Grammarly to your computer and it will highlight some of the more cosmic elements. That too makes mistakes on occasion too though. Don't worry about it too much. It is all about meaning and people in the West wouldn't know a grammar rule if it was slapped around their face like a wet kipper. Have you heard those wannabe rappers attempting to speak English? Innit? Like cool bruv, know wam sayin. Utter nonsense. If there is proof that private school schools need to exist it is rap.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sometimes you are incredibly lucid and other times appear to be tripping, but it is all okay. One tool you could use is to add Grammarly to your computer and it will highlight some of the more cosmic elements. That too makes mistakes on occasion too though. Don't worry about it too much. It is all about meaning and people in the West wouldn't know a grammar rule if it was slapped around their face like a wet kipper. Have you heard those wannabe rappers attempting to speak English? Innit? Like cool bruv, know wam sayin. Utter nonsense. If there is proof that private school schools need to exist it is rap.
    Are you said I am need to practice my grammar? In French, it is good not perfect but good, but of course en english you can't not expect me to get thats grammar as YOU. Let's be fair, let's be real. Also remember that #RainBruv I can reported you again so be gingerly and light-foot.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you said I am need to practice my grammar? In French, it is good not perfect but good, but of course en english you can't not expect me to get thats grammar as YOU. Let's be fair, let's be real. Also remember that #RainBruv I can reported you again so be gingerly and light-foot.
    Monsieur B, I ave same franch dna 2. I now read averything you wrot in the acsunt of thut franch policman from ello ello.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information