Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BlackSabbath

Well they were brilliant I really enjoyed the gig fantastic.
    All the old stuff great I was expecting them to be crap but they were brilliant myispent youth came back, pity nobody had any hair.
    A good day and night in Manchester a night in the holiday Inn a good breakfast then home a great early birthday present off the wife great.
    Last edited by Dia bando; 01-28-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BlackSabbath

They are performing their final concert in Brum, the only thing is I can't class it as sabbath without Bill Ward, the prices are ridiculous as well.

Last that I heard they were struggling to sell out their birmingham gig.

I'm a massive fan, I'm a brummy, I've got the chance to see the biggest brummy band ever play their final gig in brum...I just can't get excited about it, I'll regret it in a few years time I know.

Anyways man I didn't mean to put a negative spin on your thread, fucking great band they are and I'm glad you had a good time.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    They are performing their final concert in Brum, the only thing is I can't class it as sabbath without Bill Ward, the prices are ridiculous as well.

Last that I heard they were struggling to sell out their birmingham gig.

I'm a massive fan, I'm a brummy, I've got the chance to see the biggest brummy band ever play their final gig in brum...I just can't get excited about it, I'll regret it in a few years time I know.

Anyways man I didn't mean to put a negative spin on your thread, fucking great band they are and I'm glad you had a good time.
    Don't think Bill could have sustained a gig mate, it was a hell of a show I have seen them with Bill in the past
    That was late seventies I no what you mean but you have to see them when you can remember they are on overtime LOL.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Planet Caravan on a loop.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was really expecting them to be poor and what a surprise.
    Now to see ZZTOP my mate has a pub The Stanton House every Friday night he has a band on must start going again.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On a complete side note, I have been having a few cans and found myself listening to Sabbath, I always go against popular opinion and say that Volume 4 is my favourite album, changes is fucking fantastic (before Ozzy and Kelly got their hands on it) actually saying that, Sabbath have 3 of my favourite songs to play myself, I used to love playing the bass inro to NIB (not sure if I could do it these days but I used to have it fucking nailed) on the rare occasions that I pick my electric guitar up NIB is also probably one of the first riffs I hammer out (me and my mates used to do a fucking mean cover of that only thing was it was instrumental cuz we didn't know any cunt that could sing) or wicked world and piano is changes, all they need is an acoustic track for me to love.

fucking great band they were man.

I used to know Tony Iomi's niece, her name was Gemma, we used to call her the purple princess...no special reason she just always used to wear purple, she wasn't a bad girl actually, bit stuck up herself but she was alright I suppose, I put it on her once and got a short short NO, obviously a lesbian she was

Thread Information