Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    pulling down statues is modern day book burning
    Spoken like a kneeling mind controlled servant prostrating themselves to Caesar, Crassus and Pompey. A worshiper at the London, Vatican and Washington Obelisks (Finance, Religion, Military).

Start thinking for yourself

You are a fool for propaganda

Propaganda?

Stop spreading it then. If you want to virtue signal you wokeness with your pretentious new age mumbo jumbo

"Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail."
    signature strapline,

then stop mocking people for having the bollocks to get out of their arm chair and do something about the false Idols you are upholding.

You are on the one hand giving all this power to symbolism and telling everyone how you think for yourself and live by your wits like a modern day Rambo, whilst telling everyone to not rock the apple cart lest they get dust on your toffee apple.

You want to make a cake without breaking any eggs or even getting anything but the splashes of your own salty tears on your pinny.

Were the American who tore down King Georges statue carrying out a modern day book burning?

Should they have bent their knee and just paid their taxes and shut up?

What about the people tearing down Saddam's Statue should they be castigated because you loved his bear mustache?

Or what about the German people who tore down statues of Hitler and Nazi monuments should they be ridiculed as being more fascist than the fascists who actually murdered thousands of people?

You see it seems that you and your fellow sheep telling everyone that anti-fascists are worse than fascists will do anything to maintain a fantasy.

Look at you all reading Q fantasies and replaying the same prescribed allowed alt-right approved bullshit that teenagers all over the world believe.

So now an 18th Century Painting depicting an actual event is 'Fake News'?
    you talk so much bullshit & just make shit up. it is a common tactic of those that are on task. follow your little script. you just go by what the tv tells you to think & you are still so retarded that you think this fake virus is real. all these protests & riots have shown you just how fake it was

I rarely watch TV. Stop squirming and answer the questions
    more lies. provide proof of your lies that i pretended to be a yank & a brit that i asked for. i don't see any questions, just made up bullshit that you are creating for me. just more lies from you as i have come to expect
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In fact the censorship by the scum posing as defenders of free speech here on the forum, is so bad now, that even posting in a thread you started is frowned upon.

They start crying if you criticize a Government that cares more about statues than rape victims and more about the rights of Dogs than the rights of people .
    you always try to stop free speech. you'll be one of the first to call it hate speech. i might not like what someone says but i'll defend their freedom to say it. you are a flip flopping spastic

How is staring a thread with a poll inviting people to comment 'always stopping free speech?'

It isn't is it?Answer the questions.

Were the American who tore down King Georges statue carrying out a modern day book burning?

What about the people tearing down Saddam's Statue should they be castigated because you loved his bear mustache?

Or what about the German people who tore down statues of Hitler and Nazi monuments should they be ridiculed as being more fascist than the fascists who actually murdered thousands of people?

5 there to start with and one here

How is staring a thread with a poll inviting people to comment 'always stopping free speech?'

It isn't is it?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In fact the censorship by the scum posing as defenders of free speech here on the forum, is so bad now, that even posting in a thread you started is frowned upon.

They start crying if you criticize a Government that cares more about statues than rape victims and more about the rights of Dogs than the rights of people .
    you always try to stop free speech. you'll be one of the first to call it hate speech. i might not like what someone says but i'll defend their freedom to say it. you are a flip flopping spastic

It isn't is it?
    i said try to stop fuckstik. not that you can but you try by playing the victim. why would i answer questions from a liar that can't back up his bullshit? provide your proof to back up your lies spastic
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It isn't is it?
    i said try to stop fuckstik. not that you can but you try by playing the victim. why would i answer questions from a liar that can't back up his bullshit? provide your proof to back up your lies spastic

What kind of proof?

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex and conforming to the exterior of a shape?

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a vacuum next to a non-vacuum, without a barrier?

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing air pressure being created without a container?

An experiment proving gravity, telling you what myindependent and dependant variables were.

Will they do for a start?

Or am i still a reality denier who has no understanding of science (especially physics) and only have faith and pseudoscience to support my zealot like beliefs?

I mean posting a famous 18th century painting of some Americans pulling down a statue is hardly zealot like beliefs, but you seem to think it is.

One question at a time is fine and you can ask for help if you are struggling .
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It isn't is it?

What kind of proof?

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex and conforming to the exterior of a shape?

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a vacuum next to a non-vacuum, without a barrier?

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing air pressure being created without a container?

An experiment proving gravity, telling you what myindependent and dependant variables were.

Or am i still a reality denier who has no understanding of science (especially physics) and only have faith and pseudoscience to support my zealot like beliefs?

I mean posting a famous 18th century painting of some Americans pulling down a statue is hardly zealot like beliefs, but you seem to think it is.

so you can't provide proof to prove you weren't lying? just the links where you said i pretended to be a yank & a brit. come on spastic. i know you're retarded but you are making yourself look worse now

El Kabong Guest

You do know we've still got plenty of things in America named for Brits and Loyalists right? Still got The Boot monument for BENEDICT ARNOLD most famous traitor ever. As for Civil War stuff you don't understand the healing process that the nation went through ALSO.... Statue(s) of Oliver Cromwell are still up yeah? There's a statue of Charles II up still yeah?

Also when former KKK member Robert Byrd has had 0 things named for him renamed, 0 statues torndown....yeah all this is arbitrary Marxist Critical Theory Iconoclasm.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You do know we've still got plenty of things in America named for Brits and Loyalists right? Still got The Boot monument for BENEDICT ARNOLD most famous traitor ever. As for Civil War stuff you don't understand the healing process that the nation went through ALSO.... Statue(s) of Oliver Cromwell are still up yeah? There's a statue of Charles II up still yeah?

Also when former KKK member Robert Byrd has had 0 things named for him renamed, 0 statues torndown....yeah all this is arbitrary Marxist Critical Theory Iconoclasm.

Well..duh. Stop judging people by your own all or nothing criteria. Where was i advocating tearing statues down or forbidding them like they are some kind of holy relic ?

You have never admitted nuance or common sense. You are an advocate for the very same blanket brush statements that prove how PC you are, despite insisting everyone else must be the ones wanting to censor everything, simply to avoid adding any complexity into your simplistic model of the world.

And again let TIC answer the questions. You guys are like a soyboy tag team.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well..duh. Stop judging people by your own all or nothing criteria. Where was i advocating tearing statues down or forbidding them like they are some kind of holy relic ?

You have never admitted nuance or common sense. You are an advocate for the very same blanket brush statements that prove how PC you are, despite insisting everyone else must be the ones wanting to censor everything, simply to avoid adding any complexity into your simplistic model of the world.

beanz i'm not answering anything until you admit you are a fucking lying coward

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It isn't is it?

What kind of proof?

Proof as in a post from me telling you I want you to die in your home. It was so bad you left the forum. Please show me the evidence as your honesty is frankly too overwhelming.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

How lives would have been saved if they had not got slaughtered in the election.
    We could have defeated Covid-19 with a leaflet campaign and sat round holding hands singing Kumbaya, while Abbott worked out the sums.

Lets face it Al , you are a bit simple.

The majority of those who died in the NHS protecting all of us in this country were people from the BAME community, who you have done nothing but deride for years on this forum. Idiots like you would call those scientists, consultants, doctors and any other expert, a moron, simply because being far cleverer and more compassionate than you, they would have no problem voting for Labour. That is how simplistic and moronic you have always been and will continue to be. Here you are turning a blind eye to Johnson ignoring the experts and insisting on shaking actual patients hands and then boasting about it on TV, purely because you think it weak to admit that the Tories you voted for have treated those voters with barely disguised contempt.

Johnson and the Tories saw people in our parents generation as dispensable and you have the risible cheek to excuse them in order to score political points against someone with no culpability in all this?

You are way more blinded and ignorant than a lot of the religious people you mock.

You sound like someone wearing the T-Shirt Corbyn has on in your Beano cartoon.

"It's Everyone Else's Fault"

You vote for Clowns and you get a Circus.

Only in this case it is a Circus of death.
    I am not turning a blind eye to any failings by the elected government, I am saying imagine how bad it would have been if those clowns had been in power.
    ( everybody feels for anyone who has lost loved ones ).
    I am sure that will be reflected in the next election.

Simple ? not here my friend.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-18-2020 at 06:53 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You Beanz would be most likely of the 2 of us to wear a Corbyn tee shirt, the reason being neither of us had voted for labour before this election and for what ever reason you then did vote labour.
    So I can assume Corbyn must have really made an impression in a good way on you, and a bad way on most of the rest of the country if we are to take the poll results into account.
    Can you explain why the majority of the country didn't buy Corbyn and Abbott as you did ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You Beanz would be most likely of the 2 of us to wear a Corbyn tee shirt, the reason being neither of us had voted for labour before this election and for what ever reason you then did vote labour.
    So I can assume Corbyn must have really made an impression in a good way on you, and a bad way on most of the rest of the country if we are to take the poll results into account.
    Can you explain why the majority of the country didn't buy Corbyn and Abbott as you did ?
    Getting Brexit done played the biggest part in the Tories winning. Any other factors were a far second including Corbyn being a liability.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Getting Brexit done played the biggest part in the Tories winning. Any other factors were a far second including Corbyn being a liability.
    True, but people can see Labour is full of lunatics that now take issue with cereal packaging. Nutters need to be eradicated for good. When you rail against breakfast cereal mascots, you are probably a complete fucking idiot.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would never wear a Corbyn T-Shirt. I have met and talked to the bloke whereas you get all your opinions dictated to you from third hand from shit rags. The one overriding impression i got from him is that he was unlike any other politician, and i get that real radical change is a bit scary for most Brits, but it would genuinely have saved lives and the economy if people had not retreated back into their xenophobic caves and embraced it. More people voted for Labour in the last election than voted for Blair when he became PM. That proves quite conclusively how 10 million people are nowhere near as gullible as you, a man who seems to think in 2020 that having a pop at Black Brits is a substitute for a rational argument.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

beanz i'm not answering anything until you admit you are a fucking lying coward
    OK Alpha

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Thread Information