Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cool clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    You don't comment with the click. You just click, it's great.
    Made the PM process an after thought...short,quick. Personality.aww fook I sound like a Starr jones.
    Mods still have this ehh

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    how the hell did Miles get to 17 so fast

My guess, about 8 are from forum regulars, and the balance are from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad himself.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha, I like that YB, very funny!

I've no idea where the CC's are coming from, it's all rather anonymous. I keep logging in and then finding a couple added. I'm also having one of my more prolific spells, so maybe that's having an effect. Just maybe more people share my political views than are willing to let on. Who knows?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Th novelty has wore off for me after cool clicking people.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do like having the CC system back because it's just so easy. But one thing we must all try to avoid is the whole "Ooh, I really liked that post so here's a CC" business. It's just a vain attempt to get a CC back in return and is incredibly gay. We all used to do it, but should start a movement to stop this happening again. It's nice to read threads with points well made, but I don't really want every second post to be saying "Good post, CC" or "I agree, CC". If you like a post then just click it and if you hate it just click it.

It's okay to do it every now and then like CFH did above as that's most likely a one off. However, if he started to do that to everybody all the time, then we would likely need to bring our movement against him too.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I do like having the CC system back because it's just so easy. But one thing we must all try to avoid is the whole "Ooh, I really liked that post so here's a CC" business. It's just a vain attempt to get a CC back in return and is incredibly gay. We all used to do it, but should start a movement to stop this happening again. It's nice to read threads with points well made, but I don't really want every second post to be saying "Good post, CC" or "I agree, CC". If you like a post then just click it and if you hate it just click it.

It's okay to do it every now and then like CFH did above as that's most likely a one off. However, if he started to do that to everybody all the time, then we would likely need to bring our movement against him too.
    The final vestiges of your movement died in a Berlin bunker in 1945 .

BTW, I was notifying Master that I had sent him a SC, not a CC in my post above. He's welcome to return the favour, but I'm hardly whoring myself out for CC's like certain other members did with the rep system.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

BTW, I was notifying Master that I had sent him a SC, not a CC in my post above. He's welcome to return the favour, but I'm hardly whoring myself out for CC's like certain other members did with the rep system.
    The occasional sad click is fine as people tend to use that infrequently. I was thinking more of those threads where every second post was littered with a "Here's a CC!" kind of comment. It was all rather quaint and charming back then, but now that I have become so embittered, persecuted and old, it no longer has the same appeal. Haha, I love playing off of my grumpy old man image. It's fun!

Click for the sake of clicking is more my thing these days and I think that makes more sense. It doesn't clutter up threads so much. I like reading what people have to say, but there are only so many "Quality post. Have a CC!" type posts I want to read through. I have a limited number of years left on the planet. I would rather not spend 30 minutes of that time reading such things just because people want to get a CC back. I don't mind spending the time CC'ing people, but you don't need to make a point of saying "It was MEEEE! I gave you the CC!!!!!". Back in the pre war days we would lock people up for that kind of behaviour.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

It's almost certain that the CC system will lead to some abuse at some point but still, I think that it's a very fast and convenient way to express one frustration or agreement, which is positive in both case in the long run (especially as a uncool CC is better than perhaps to spit venom on the board directly and drive some conversations in some other unwanted directions).
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would of loved to no who is actually giving you the click, a couple have given me a rep to go with it, so that was easy to work out.

I just wan't Hornfudgepacker to no it's me when he see's the sad clicks going up and up.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree mate. Cool click.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post

Thanks Ono, me old mucker! Have a Cool click right back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pair of benders.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least 10,000 of your posts consist solely of - - between you and wacko. Bloody hypocrite.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually feel like I have found a missing part myself again. This is EXCELLENT!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc's!!!!!! Thiss sheeit is awldd school!

Rock on you sexy bitches! lOLL

Thread Information