Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why would Biden want to be POTUS anyway??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why would Biden want to be POTUS anyway??

My thread title question only becomes more critical with each passing day.

Let's say Biden wins the election. We can look forward to:

• Trump's never-ending and disruptive cries of election fraud... and his initial refusal to step down from office.
    • Trump's rallying cry to his supporters to deepen the chasm between themselves and The Enemy... and will stoke the fires of hatred and violence from the sidelines.
    • Everything Biden does from the second he puts feet down rising from the bed at the White House will be scrutinized with an electron microscope and criticized in every conceivable way.
    • The COVID vaccine, which has always been said will be available in mid-2121, will take until then... and Trump and his fans will crow that under Trump it would've been ready next week.
    • Biden will be left to pick up the pieces from the U.S.'s shattered image abroad.

It's gonna be a SHIT job no matter what. A no-win situation, and... frankly... it would serve Donald right to suffer the consequences of his shitty leadership for the last 4 years.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pick up the pieces, that's being optimistic. Nothing wrong with that. But...Sometimes some things are so shattered, so strewn apart, that they cannot come back.

BUT A NEW THING TAKES ITS PLACE.

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿˆต๐Ÿˆน๐Ÿˆฒ๐Ÿˆถ๐Ÿˆš๐Ÿˆธ๐Ÿˆบ๐Ÿˆณ
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 10-02-2020 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    There's no jobs, 60 million Americans lost their jobs since February or March.

Whole industries have disappeared

The language schools have reduced their staff to skeleton Crews

Daycare centers have reduced their teachers because parents have taken their children out and are watching them at home because now they can stay home and watch them since their own offices are closed or they have lost their jobs

Americans were already living paycheck to paycheck before this happened

We better get our $2,400 stimulus check soon is all I know
    Worse is...as if can get any worse, Democrats have no plans to combat, or resolve in any capacity whatsoever. woe is us.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep. Bingo.

$2,400 better hurry up. Oh and $600/WK unemployment supplement as well.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    There's no jobs, 60 million Americans lost their jobs since February or March.

Whole industries have disappeared

The language schools have reduced their staff to skeleton Crews

Daycare centers have reduced their teachers because parents have taken their children out and are watching them at home because now they can stay home and watch them since their own offices are closed or they have lost their jobs

Americans were already living paycheck to paycheck before this happened

We better get our $2,400 stimulus check soon is all I know
    Worse is...as if can get any worse, Democrats have no plans to combat, or resolve in any capacity whatsoever. woe is us.

BINGO!

Democrats have by and large been so consumed with Trump, that they have forgotten the most important part.... coming up with a plan themselves to get us out of the many issues hurting society today.

Trump followers make the key mistake of lumping all Trump detractors together and true.... many haters have blinders on and cannot see the forest for the trees.

But along with criticism, you should have alternative plans. And criticism itself gets old after the millionth time it's leveled. At some point people want to hear PLANS.

But not all Trump detractors are created equal. Some of us (yes... I include myself in there) have always been willing to give Trump the credit he deserves, along with the criticism he deserves as well.

Think of us as the Anti-Polarization Society.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep. Bingo.

Oops... that's two bingos in a row. It just fits.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Yep. Bingo.

Oops... that's two bingos in a row. It just fits.
    I saw that too and I was laughing my ass off.
    Slim will probably win the lottery today or something.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Time to bump this thread.

Let's say Biden wins, just for the hell of it. What chance does he have to do a good job, even if he was up to it? A snowball's chance in hell.

1. Trump will never concede, and will continue to make the biggest stink possible, while continuing to rile up the troops.

2. A Republican-controlled Senate will be out for blood this time around. Vindictive, angry, and looking to take it out on Biden... they'll make previous administrations with a divided Congress seem like bland by comparison.

3. People themselves. People used to sulk for a few days about election losses and move on. HA! Fat chance. This will be a mud-slinging, hate-fest clusterfuck for the next 4 years. In all fairness, the Dems started this shit in 2016.

4. The seeds have been sewn. No putting the lid back on these sick fucks who just need a little nudge to go out and shoot themselves a few Hispanics or black people so they can (cough) "Make America Great Again."

I'd say, "Here Trump... you created this godawful mess... you can keep the damn thing."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's say Biden wins, just for the hell of it. What chance does he have to do a good job, even if he was up to it? A snowball's chance in hell.

1. Trump will never concede, and will continue to make the biggest stink possible, while continuing to rile up the troops.

2. A Republican-controlled Senate will be out for blood this time around. Vindictive, angry, and looking to take it out on Biden... they'll make previous administrations with a divided Congress seem like bland by comparison.

3. People themselves. People used to sulk for a few days about election losses and move on. HA! Fat chance. This will be a mud-slinging, hate-fest clusterfuck for the next 4 years. In all fairness, the Dems started this shit in 2016.

4. The seeds have been sewn. No putting the lid back on these sick fucks who just need a little nudge to go out and shoot themselves a few Hispanics or black people so they can (cough) "Make America Great Again."

I'd say, "Here Trump... you created this godawful mess... you can keep the damn thing."
    If Biden wins, and also successfully escapes the court cases coming,

1. then Trump will HAVE to concede or he can be physically removed.

2. Repubs will def do that, as you say, and it should be expected after what Dems have done to them..... hey, not justifying it, but its like a family feud going back to the McCoys and the whoevers: never gonna stop, tit for tat.

3. good on you for saying Dems started this shit in 16. People are spiritually drained already in 2020, now this shit.....

4. you could bet that whoever wins, the other side will run rampant and wild. Look at Seattle and POrtland. Now the other side looks to militia their way across the country in wild riots even worse than what we saw the past year or so.

Its why I said its over, B. You werent ready to go that far and hey, I respect that. But I think the damage is too great to recover from as a society.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Biden wins, and also successfully escapes the court cases coming,

1. then Trump will HAVE to concede or he can be physically removed.

2. Repubs will def do that, as you say, and it should be expected after what Dems have done to them..... hey, not justifying it, but its like a family feud going back to the McCoys and the whoevers: never gonna stop, tit for tat.

3. good on you for saying Dems started this shit in 16. People are spiritually drained already in 2020, now this shit.....

4. you could bet that whoever wins, the other side will run rampant and wild. Look at Seattle and POrtland. Now the other side looks to militia their way across the country in wild riots even worse than what we saw the past year or so.

Its why I said its over, B. You werent ready to go that far and hey, I respect that. But I think the damage is too great to recover from as a society.

Well... I'd rather have Biden around with a bunch of spellcheckers, nurses, and competent advisers around... than dictatorial man-child Trump... rewarding those who kiss his ass, and destroying those who dare disagree with him.

But hey, that's just me.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And yes, its ugly now but its gonna get uglier. And who knows what is going to happen, but January 20th may set a record for NO CHANGE REPORTED AS YET.

damn, imagine that..... fucking straight out of a Twilight Zone.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Random but...did you see the way Harris saddled up on the stage for the address today. Arms crossed and that mask. She's going full bodyguard mode. Kinda hot if you've had a few .

Trump will start a network and try to bleed Fox. Hannity runs in 2024. Joe likes his rice puddin and Readers Digest too..get lots of those in the Oval.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Democrats in 2016: โ€œRussia rigged the election!โ€

Democrats in 2020: โ€œElections canโ€™t be rigged youโ€™re crazy!โ€

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice..

I'll have to address it part by part.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Random but...did you see the way Harris saddled up on the stage for the address today. Arms crossed and that mask. She's going full bodyguard mode. Kinda hot if you've had a few . LMAO
    (Not saying I disagree)

Trump will start a network and try to bleed Fox. Prophetic Hannity runs in 2024. More of a reach... but doable. Joe likes his rice puddin and Readers Digest too..get lots of those in the Oval. Cruel... but accurate. LOL

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Democrats in 2016: โ€œRussia rigged the election!โ€

Democrats in 2020: โ€œElections canโ€™t be rigged youโ€™re crazy!โ€
    I have such an easy time running the gamut on Trump's Trannies that this post is the 1st time I've given your claim a real look.
    I can't disagree, they have been rather complicit with silence. Now the system has worked to perfection it is rather lame, sorrowful.

& while I didn't win the lotto, I was offered a nice town-home in Akron I looked at the previous day to that post!

@TitoFan, stopp being an optimist "they have forgotten the most important part" Be a realist! They can't forget what they never knew in the first place.

This is no different than the 2006 midterm elections when they took over both Senate & House in the fashion Bush Jr said "A thumping"

Had jack to do with their agenda, ideals, possible bills, rather it was the result of the most scandalous 6 years I ever witnessed.
    Housing crisis, homosexual Republicans outed aka Larry Craig bumping shoes in an airport for gay sex, Mark Foley on the senate floor sending texts messages to a paige asking how does he jack off, lotion down or dry-jag.

Bush aid arrested for trying to return shoplifted items of all places at Target for more cash. L. Paul Bremer testified he had no clue on locating 12 billion in Iraq reconstruction loot.

Halliburton testified they couldn't confirm why they billed 1.8 billion to tax payers, Defense Department reported that they were asked to pay Iraqi journalists to write pro american stories- ahem, but CNN is biased..cough cough... Outing a CIA Agent Valerie Plame, the termination of 8 US Democratic Attorneys without explanation, the outing of their top boasting evangelicals that spoke/pastor'd to Dubya monthly at the White House defending heterosexuality and claiming homos & Dems were all complicit only to get caught having meth enduced sex in a stank hoe'tel..remember?!

followed by another democratic bashing so-called man of God aka Reverend Gary M Aldridge whose autopsy of his erotica asphyxia death elaborates:
    The decedent is clothed in a diving wet suit
    a face mask which has a single vent for breathing
    a rubberized head mask having an opening for the mouth and eyes,
    rubberized male underwear,
    Nylon ligatures
    There is a dildo in the anus covered with a condom.
    https://www.theregister.com/2007/10/...y_controversy/
    Or

The forgotten D.C. Madam who had the names of about a dozen evangelicals, too many politicians including conservatives paying for the cuchi cuchi!!!

I saw that as the Republican voters shamed into voting Republicans out of office, not voting Democrats in.

Well 2020 The count is unbelievable- 5 million votes separating the 2? Its not an electoral landslide because was never meant for the people rather slave leaning states.
    So why Georgia flip? And we don't hear the outcry from them rather outside of GA? Probably the deaths of their people via covid. The state of many great military bases can't be fooled they saw all of their heroes aka Generals, Colonels, Lieutenants talked about like dogs under this President. Shamed, defamed & terminated.

The many U.S. states that took on the educational standard touted as Republican born...yet when it turned to shit, they knew the right win media blamed Obama for signing it into law, but pretended Republicans had nothing to do with it...they IMO had a conscious and as a result.

Biden didn't get voted in.
    Trump simply got voted out.

But hey, dude man, you lived through it like I did, but see, I remember it vividly because I'm not just a political freak.
    I'm a Political Super Freak!

Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-10-2020 at 11:35 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information