Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default forum ideas

I have one idea, we all know there are times when the forum just seems dead. when that happens I am in hope for someone to come up with a good new topic.

so my idea is this. when someone creates a new topic I think for every page that it gets. the mods should give a cool click to the topic maker for contributing to the forum and giving members something to read or comment on.

if anyone else have some ideas let us know here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: forum ideas

The best way to promote posts and new threads is to hack down people who diss people. Not like joking stuff of arguments but stuff like
    "what a lame post"
    and
    "this post is..........whatever"
    It really make new people not want to post or return.
    I don't mind cuz I KNOW my posts are sh1t, but new people can get pissed and just leave and not come back.

P.S. this post you started is sh1t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the end... s should be given out on the merit of the post...not the amount of pages that it runs.

Thing is...IWO...& this is just my opinion...the forum runs pretty smoothly thus far...most threads worthy & most opinions that are worthy merit clicks...sad or goodies.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    In the end... s should be given out on the merit of the post...not the amount of pages that it runs.

Thing is...IWO...& this is just my opinion...the forum runs pretty smoothly thus far...most threads worthy & most opinions that are worthy merit clicks...sad or goodies.

Than you can see the problem the thread stater Boxingfraud is having, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Than you can see the problem the thread stater Boxingfraud is having, right?
    NO COMMENT.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess this is sh1t ...thanks guys for being so positive. down goes the drain. :P good point wacko and thanks for the support v.d

landmine we can start with v.d then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    I guess this is sh1t ...thanks guys for being so positive. down goes the drain. :P good point wacko and thanks for the support v.d

I normally NEVER sad click anyone.....But In VD'S case...........
    seriously...I try and stay as positive as my depression indusing Vodka binges allow me.

Don't ya just LOVE it when you take a sipfrom your Vodka coke and it makes ya go... AAHHLLLkkk an dshake your head back and forth and make noises like a horse.. Maybe poured that one a tad strong?

When the forum is quiet its a good time to post pictures of your wife/girlfreind/date/sister/mom , naked that you took when she was, asleep/drunk/passed out/drugged/with the neighbours goat/riding a paint shaker at the hardware store. BUT be sure to do it on the hidden boards that are only available to members and not the (lets see) 271 guests who are too stupid (and/or gutless) to realise that signing up cost NOTHING!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950

seriously...I try and stay as positive as my depression indusing Vodka binges allow me.

Don't ya just LOVE it when you take a sipfrom your Vodka coke and it makes ya go... AAHHLLLkkk an dshake your head back and forth and make noises like a horse.. Maybe poured that one a tad strong?

When the forum is quiet its a good time to post pictures of your wife/girlfreind/date/sister/mom , naked that you took when she was, asleep/drunk/passed out/drugged/with the neighbours goat/riding a paint shaker at the hardware store. BUT be sure to do it on the hidden boards that are only available to members and not the (lets see) 271 guests who are too stupid (and/or gutless) to realise that signing up cost NOTHING!
    Honestly...the amount of al-kee-haul that you kids consume on this forum...it's really disturbing...I mean...come on...don't you understand that vodka = rot-gut?

I am honestly ashamed of you all...really.

**Honestly...I'm proud of you bwoys. You've done ole' Wacko proud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950

Honestly...the amount of al-kee-haul that you kids consume on this forum...it's really disturbing...I mean...come on...don't you understand that vodka = rot-gut?

I am honestly ashamed of you all...really.

**Honestly...I'm proud of you bwoys. You've done ole' Wacko proud.
    there are times when I just feel like laughing even when I have no idea what another drunk forum member is talking about, and this is one of those times. it just seems like a good idea landmine you are brilliant what ever you meant. you just gave the best idea possible. fits this sh1t post brilliant just brilliant. but yet this is how I feel + =

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanx dude

i hope you know i was joking.
    hey any post with a suggestion on how to make the forumn better is not sh!t no matter what anyone says.

P.S. you post is still sh!t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vodka is the pure morning dew gathered my magic pixies off the petals of fragrant orchids in the misty mounts of hawaii. i
    It alonne cann shwo how a man ccnan bekumn..........thud....(falls off chair onto floor)

hopes Wacko doesn't touch him inappropriately on the BUM while he's passed out

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a new idea for this forum. Instead of finding a topic for all to jump on, we (Me) could start a thread that puts the spotlight on one person, say...... Violent Demise.

I host the Thread and ask questions on various topical events and trivial matters and the guest gets the chance to clear the air , have a laugh what ever.... Its another chance to either introduce yourself (ideal for noobs) or to further celebritise (my own terminology ) yourself.

We could (I could) have a poll on a seperate thread to vote for the next guest (we could do it alphabetically, or randomly, or if you volunteer, i could put your name up for vote)

Probabaly wouldn't go further than two pages per interview but still, its a good try at something new...

Jimboogies Spotlight.... Sounds ite to me

Actually, WTF am i talking about, any1 could host this as long as they wanted to
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboogie
    I have a new idea for this forum. Instead of finding a topic for all to jump on, we (Me) could start a thread that puts the spotlight on one person, say...... Violent Demise.

I host the Thread and ask questions on various topical events and trivial matters and the guest gets the chance to clear the air , have a laugh what ever.... Its another chance to either introduce yourself (ideal for noobs) or to further celebritise (my own terminology ) yourself.

We could (I could) have a poll on a seperate thread to vote for the next guest (we could do it alphabetically, or randomly, or if you volunteer, i could put your name up for vote)

Probabaly wouldn\'t go further than two pages per interview but still, its a good try at something new...

Jimboogies Spotlight.... Sounds ite to me

Actually, WTF am i talking about, any1 could host this as long as they wanted to
    That actually doesn\'t sound bad. A lot better than the original idea
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Thread Information