229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury will beat ***ALL OPPONENTS***

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    He's on his come back trail, taking no prisoners. AJ/Wildman have no chance to ~beat~ the *****WHIRLING GYPSY DERVISH*****

Thursday, April 19, 2018

A.J: "Hey Tyson, do you think you're too big to beat?"

Fury:. "I'll embarrass you for 8 rounds then ****EXECUTE**** you in the 9th."

Wilder:. " I could not even take out that guy who was a monstor for his weight so how can I take out Fury?"

Bill Paxtom:. " Damn right. Fury will smoke both of you in less than a combined 15 rounds."
    You still don’t know boxing do you ?

No Chinny fighter will last 12 rounds with a puncher like AJ. Even Cruiser-weights and non punchers have put him on Fury on his arse. If and when he does step up he has to bridge the 3 year gap the fact is AJ has been improving and honing his physical gifts whilst Fury has been squandering his own. That's a bridge too far however skilled he is. Fury doesn't have a monopoly to jabs, Josh isn't a midget so forget him toying with Josh. Furys next opponents are reckoned to be someone presumably found on the streets and then a past it "name fighter" like a Briggs or a Tarver. But he's not even on the periphery yet.

Yeah but Fury beat Wlad. Easier than AJ beat Wlad

Fury was better defensively against Wlad but Joshua was better offensively against Wlad. Fury hasn't done anything ever since he chickened out of a Wlad rematch. He pretended to be a mad man and was juicing up. He might have done a good job in the first Wlad match but the rematch would have been different and he knew it. Fury won legit, but had there been the rematch instead of nearly a year of Fury falling off the rails I would bet we would have seen Wlad put him back in his limited ability place.

Yeah but Fury beat Wlad. Easier than AJ beat Wlad !!!!!!!

Frazier and Norton gave Ali hell. Foreman bounced Norton and Frazier round the ring. So logically Foreman should beat Ali ?

Well everyone knows the outcome of that fight on Oct 30th 1974.
    Wait....erm...what....I....huh!!!

Is this fur realz?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's on his come back trail, taking no prisoners. AJ/Wildman have no chance to ~beat~ the *****WHIRLING GYPSY DERVISH*****

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Wilder:. " I could not even take out that guy who was a monstor for his weight so how can I take out Fury?"

Bill Paxtom:. " Damn right. Fury will smoke both of you in less than a combined 15 rounds."

No Chinny fighter will last 12 rounds with a puncher like AJ. Even Cruiser-weights and non punchers have put him on Fury on his arse. If and when he does step up he has to bridge the 3 year gap the fact is AJ has been improving and honing his physical gifts whilst Fury has been squandering his own. That's a bridge too far however skilled he is. Fury doesn't have a monopoly to jabs, Josh isn't a midget so forget him toying with Josh. Furys next opponents are reckoned to be someone presumably found on the streets and then a past it "name fighter" like a Briggs or a Tarver. But he's not even on the periphery yet.

Fury was better defensively against Wlad but Joshua was better offensively against Wlad. Fury hasn't done anything ever since he chickened out of a Wlad rematch. He pretended to be a mad man and was juicing up. He might have done a good job in the first Wlad match but the rematch would have been different and he knew it. Fury won legit, but had there been the rematch instead of nearly a year of Fury falling off the rails I would bet we would have seen Wlad put him back in his limited ability place.

Frazier and Norton gave Ali hell. Foreman bounced Norton and Frazier round the ring. So logically Foreman should beat Ali ?

Welcome back! Things are gonna get very interesting!!

Ps. On your sabbatical, you didn’t come across @ross and @billpaxtom did you?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Thursday, April 19, 2018

or most importantly @paulKevin

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Thursday, April 19, 2018

or most importantly @paulKevin
    Nah, @Master chopped PK into pieces , ate him and washed him down with a nice bottle of Chianti!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So orange clock was a problem but this is not?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So orange clock was a problem but this is not?
    BWAHAHAHAHA! Orange Clock was you pretending to be someone else. Denilson is hardly pretending to be someone else with that handle

Looks like he's

Gotcha!

🎈🎆🎇🎉🎈⛄⛄⛄🐑🐑🐑🐒🐒 ���👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    In all fairness, it must be pointed out that Brock meant this as a windup thread. He knows the only opponents Fury needs to beat are Cocaine Addiction and Eating Binges.
    No he actually really is that clueless.

Well, in Brock's defense,

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    In all fairness, it must be pointed out that Brock meant this as a windup thread. He knows the only opponents Fury needs to beat are Cocaine Addiction and Eating Binges.
    No he actually really is that clueless.

Well, in Brock's defense,
    Ok that's 3 for 3, we're even

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well damn, looky here. 4 years on and I was right, aint nobody beatin Fury. Aint happenin. And theres Demnilson above saying Fury aint lasting with Wilder bwaaaahaha.

Pay up now, Skouser

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are more threads on here which you could bump up where you are wrong than right.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There are more threads on here which you could bump up where you are wrong than right.

may be but this was a KO on most in this thread on this topic. Brock KO 3. Ref doesnt even bother to count. Primo KO'ed beyond recognition. Denilson axed. etc

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

may be but this was a KO on most in this thread on this topic. Brock KO 3. Ref doesnt even bother to count. Primo KO'ed beyond recognition. Denilson axed. etc
    Hahahaha. How have I been brought into your little self appreciation thread? Read back my comments.🤷*♂️

Thread Information