Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We should all sue these bastards considering the diabetic rate in our generation.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default We should all sue these bastards considering the diabetic rate in our generation.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: We should all sue these bastards considering the diabetic rate in our generation.

Damn that is bad. I bet there were probably cigarettes and sweets that did the same.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: We should all sue these bastards considering the diabetic rate in our generation.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know i kinda find this a bit funny, because a swedish celeb was found with heaps of cokain and people making memes about it and i find it funny because he was like proper role model to people!
    You guys probably heard of Mikael Persbrant! He was in the hobbit for example!

Making memes like this! only one i found in english, heaps in our language tho

it's even on the news and stuff so i don't really think this is a big deal somehow! Kinda used to it by now

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

things like this-------- is it wrong to think it was a conspiracy? I dont think so.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Missing the quality foods of our childhood ...."The craklin whats happening "

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

things like this-------- is it wrong to think it was a conspiracy? I dont think so.
    The reason every processed food in America is full of corn syrup (inclusding soda, you can't get proper coke made with sugar in America anymore) is farm subsidies. They've got to do something with all that corn so they turn it into sugar and it's fucking the nation's health up. Not everything in the world is a conspiracy.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes chaps I am one of those diabetics, never drank much of that crap Chocolate Bars were
    my down fall, I produce insulin but I was told with having fat around your liver, you don't
    absorb it. Drank a lot of beer in my younger days.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking cocksuckers. These sugar pedlars are acting just as irresponsible as the tobacco companies back in the day.

"Camel: The Cigarette Preferred by Doctors" hahaha. Goddamn leeches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-y_N4u0uRQ

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

The reason every processed food in America is full of corn syrup (inclusding soda, you can't get proper coke made with sugar in America anymore) is farm subsidies. They've got to do something with all that corn so they turn it into sugar and it's fucking the nation's health up. Not everything in the world is a conspiracy.
    Well it could turn out to be, if the whole system ends up running off it and it is bad for us all. As in the health system combined with the food admin bowing to the same large companies. Using agricultural chemicals and refined sugars (poison) then the same people creating pharmaceutical chemicals on the other end of the system as the answer to all our sickness caused by the overload of sugar and chemical build up over the years in our lymphatic systems.

I saw a documentary once it named the families involved and their companies and their political ties who ousted other businessmen by banning hemp growth. Originally because they were all cotton field owners and producers and hemp (the large plant the one without the thc in it was a direct threat to their empires so they went political on it then legal on it. It had nothing to do with smoking the stuff or the smaller potent plants originally,but they made it out that way.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is terrible what is being done to people in terms of diet, but people need to stop being lazy and buy the correct products and put the right things in their body. The world is screwed with these multinational corporations and so people need to turn local and eat fruit and healthy things. Everyday for lunch I eat an assortment of 4 fruits and make sure I am getting nutrients. I finished eating my grapes today and looked at the stalks and I had never really seen them before. They are incredible. I may be becoming Poison Ivy from Batman. With increasing health comes immense clarity and vision.

I watch the news and the West is like some kind of freak show. Every second person is like an evolved whale and it isn't normal and having recently visited Japan, the contrast is incredible. People are thin and elastic there. I am no whale myself, but I have slowed down, and so my model is East and not West. People need to get more iodine in their diet and cut out the processed junk. I can't stand vegetables myself and know they taste bad, but it's up to you to eat the right things. I'm trying a lot more.

I haven't consumed a glass of sugary coke in months. I don't know why anybody would drink soft drinks. Tea, a little coffee, and water is all you need. If you are drinking lots of coke, then you are asking for problems. I used to do it, but I don't now and don't want to. All you can do is wake people up and encourage them to do the right things.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that we should rather talk about people pushing their very own interests without shame or regard for consequences rather than a plain conspiracy.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post

I think that we should rather talk about people pushing their very own interests without shame or regard for consequences rather than a plain conspiracy.
    Do you choose your own food? Do you drink the water? Do you drink Coke?

It is no conspiracy to look around and see the reality. The West is horrid, the East is splendid. It is obvious to anyone who seeks out the reality. I've seen it, experienced it, and I am changing around it.

I want to be more like the healthy people. Is it a conspiracy to suggest that Western people are fatter than the rest? It is an obvious reality. They are.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's a conspiracy by the government and the illuminati to start cutting down on the population because there's too many people and the rate is going up too fucking high.

Won't be me though I gave up sweet sugar!

Thread Information