Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    anyone believing something is real without knowing that to be true is part of the problem. especially when they try to force those beliefs onto others
    You bang on about what people believe , but nobody , even after all this time knows what YOU BELIEVE.
    1. Do you believe Covid or a Virus exists ?
    2. If you do, do you believe it’s contagious?
    3. If not, what do you believe has caused the extra deaths worldwide?
    why would you be concerned with someone else's beliefs? you should be interested in how someone knows something to be true
    Bottle Job.
    you're the one with a belief that you can't tell me how you know is true & you seem upset that i want no part of it. i'm not interested in your belief
    Mate, you’re a bottle job. EVERYONE HAS “A BELIEF” . I merely gave you the opportunity to state YOUR BELIEF.
    I’m not upset, far from it, but I am interested in your belief.

i'm not your mate. these are just words i read on a piece of plastic. the belief is yours & those that hold the same belief. just like someone saying to me that leprechauns are real. i'm not interested in that belief until they can tell how they know that to be true. until then it is pointless & a waste of my time. when you are able to tell me how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces then there won't be any need for beliefs because i should then be able to know it is true as well
    And I’m the one getting upset. I’m clearly getting to you, although that wasn’t my intention. I’m sorry for calling you mate, didn’t mean to upset you.
    I was trying to type the way you pricks do so perhaps you would understand better. In your neck of the woods, everyone calls each other mate or “cobber” or “Bruce “ or whatever.
    pointing out the truth is getting upset? we are not mates. that's just the truth. no need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong
    Ok cheers mate.
    Still a bottle job though.
    still not your mate. let me know when you're able to prove your belief to be true
    You copy and paste that so many times , you forgot who you’ve sent it to. When have I ever said what “My belief” is? How do you know what “my belief” is ? More’s to the point, what is your belief??
    Come on Mate.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone believing something is real without knowing that to be true is part of the problem. especially when they try to force those beliefs onto others
    You bang on about what people believe , but nobody , even after all this time knows what YOU BELIEVE.
    why would you be concerned with someone else's beliefs? you should be interested in how someone knows something to be true
    Bottle Job.
    you're the one with a belief that you can't tell me how you know is true & you seem upset that i want no part of it. i'm not interested in your belief
    Mate, you’re a bottle job. EVERYONE HAS “A BELIEF” . I merely gave you the opportunity to state YOUR BELIEF.

i'm not your mate. these are just words i read on a piece of plastic. the belief is yours & those that hold the same belief. just like someone saying to me that leprechauns are real. i'm not interested in that belief until they can tell how they know that to be true. until then it is pointless & a waste of my time. when you are able to tell me how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces then there won't be any need for beliefs because i should then be able to know it is true as well
    And I’m the one getting upset. I’m clearly getting to you, although that wasn’t my intention. I’m sorry for calling you mate, didn’t mean to upset you.
    I was trying to type the way you pricks do so perhaps you would understand better. In your neck of the woods, everyone calls each other mate or “cobber” or “Bruce “ or whatever.
    pointing out the truth is getting upset? we are not mates. that's just the truth. no need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong
    Ok cheers mate.
    still not your mate. let me know when you're able to prove your belief to be true
    You copy and paste that so many times , you forgot who you’ve sent it to. When have I ever said what “My belief” is? How do you know what “my belief” is ? More’s to the point, what is your belief??
    Come on Mate.
    so you don't believe that covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? that is what most people here are believing & who i am generally addressing. you have mentioned a vaccine to stop contracting. so the question would be how do you know people are contracting something to others & how is this being done?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.

Ok cheers mate.
    Come on Mate.
    so you don't believe that covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? that is what most people here are believing & who i am generally addressing. you have mentioned a vaccine to stop contracting. so the question would be how do you know people are contracting something to others & how is this being done?

Don't mind me. I don't give a shit about this argument. I'm just trying to contribute to the nesting becoming vertical.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Bottle Job.

Ok cheers mate.
    Come on Mate.

Don't mind me. I don't give a shit about this argument. I'm just trying to contribute to the nesting becoming vertical.
    Why can't you answer TLC? At this point it is about nothing but your beliefs.

Sounds like a legit bottle job to me. Primo is right.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people have put their faith in the doctors advice and had both vaccines, I am one of those people.
    The question is, if it is your choice to not have the vaccine, then should in our case the NHS treat those anti vaxers if they get covid ?
    I personally would say do not treat them.
    What does everyone else think ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Some people have put their faith in the doctors advice and had both vaccines, I am one of those people.
    The question is, if it is your choice to not have the vaccine, then should in our case the NHS treat those anti vaxers if they get covid ?
    The NHS staff have a duty of care to help them and should just as they would people who drink and eat too much.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The NHS staff have a duty of care to help them and should just as they would people who drink and eat too much.

As do all doctors who take the Hippocratic Oath. Gotta keep in mind that some people who refuse to get vaccinated refuse out of genuine fear and a particular set of circumstances (past adverse reactions to vaccines, etc). I'm not too sympathetic with the conspiracy theory crowd... but you can't lump all anti-vaxxers in that group.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a fair and needed point to be made Tito. Me I come from it from prior experiences in youth. Primarily anaphylaxis. I 'get' the mentality of furvert independence and being the sole driver at the freedom wheel but also know some people have trivialized the hell out of yelling "muh Freedoms" about wearing a mask etc. Also know from day 1 I like to think I took and continue to take every precaution. I go to work, gloved masked and gowned all day. No longer meet with clients in enclosed exam rooms. Straight home save for 1 trip a week to same exact grocer usually late night with fewest people. Every precaution save of course for the jab . So I guess in that regard, well, sure sounds hypocritical eh . Said it before and frankly this whole experience messes with the head. As an example down here currently hospitals are at complete max and they're even redirecting patients with chest pains and other emergencies ffs sometimes needing to refer to 2,3,4 locations before being able to admit them. That's insane. Two questions remain if anyone is interested...who here received the Pfizer stick, reactions after the 1st ? and how long between did you have to wait?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got pfzier twice, felt a bit tired the same day I recieved the first one, so it could well have been a coincidence as I think the side effects are meant to take a day or two to show up, looks like my doses were 8 weeks apart. I noticed nothing after the second one maybe they just dosed me with saline :S

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Bottle Job.

Ok cheers mate.
    Come on Mate.

Why can't you answer TLC? At this point it is about nothing but your beliefs.

Sounds like a legit bottle job to me. Primo is right.
    already have spergy larry. i'm not interested in your beliefs until you can tell me how you know them to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how do you know what covaids is? would you give them a discount on their taxes? they should just give everyone who doesn't want a vaccine free reign over an area where they can make their own infrastructures & communities

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was asking peoples opinions not saying NHS staff do not have a duty of care.
    So would u treat anti vaxers ?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how do you know what covaids is? would you give them a discount on their taxes? they should just give everyone who doesn't want a vaccine free reign over an area where they can make their own infrastructures & communities
    I do not know what covid is, I have put my faith in the medical profession.
    So if you for instance get covid they should say to you , your good to go it doesn't exist.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was asking peoples opinions not saying NHS staff do not have a duty of care.
    So would u treat anti vaxers ?
    Yes, even my mate TIC.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not know what covid is, I have put my faith in the medical profession.
    So if you for instance get covid they should say to you , your good to go it doesn't exist.
    i commend your honesty. a publicly funded hospital should not be turning anybody away

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information