Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well let us give him a chance. Maybe big D can explain his hatered of every white man by giving examples how the white specifically ruined his life. If we hear the examples we may understand or maybe it will just be the “all whites are bad” thing which can’t be reasoned with anyway. I’m willing to hear my boy Den Den out. My personal belief is that true prejudice is economic and doesn’t give a rats ass what color you are. But alas, that is me.
    Where have I said that I hate white people ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    Well let us give him a chance. Maybe big D can explain his hatered of every white man by giving examples how the white specifically ruined his life. If we hear the examples we may understand or maybe it will just be the “all whites are bad” thing which can’t be reasoned with anyway. I’m willing to hear my boy Den Den out. My personal belief is that true prejudice is economic and doesn’t give a rats ass what color you are. But alas, that is me.
    You don't hate white people?

You fucking white supremacist

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If u notice @DenilsonTheReturn the discussions here don’t revolve around race until u pop up.
    That's because I get to the point that @brocktonblockbust or @El Kabong are too scared to.

That's why I prefer dealing with a Richard Spencer because he's as close as you can get to a white supremacist just bringing it and just laying it down and stop fking pussy footing about. He talks about enslaving black people and white ethno states etc. That's kinda talk I prefer. You know where you stand
    Yeah you prefer David Duke and Richard Spencer because they are who you need to have power for your views to make any sense.

The absolute fact of the matter is that I've never owned a slave, I don't believe in slavery, and in the United States slavery has been over for quite some time. All kinds of black people have been successful in various kinds of work and oddly enough it's the people who don't focus on complaining that succeed.
    Racism - White supremacy is slavery
    Ok no specifics Big D just all white men are bad, bad white people etc. I’ve heard that one before and not much to be done with it. Do u have specific examples. I was held up at gun point by an African American, I don’t think all African Americans are out to put a gun on me. What is your individual experience with white peoples that gave u these views

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    DenilsonTheReturn what did you think of Black Panther? Great film, you would love Kill Monger.
    Never seen it yet. So can't judge

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok no specifics Big D just all white men are bad, bad white people etc. I’ve heard that one before and not much to be done with it. Do u have specific examples. I was held up at gun point by an African American, I don’t think all African Americans are out to put a gun on me. What is your individual experience with white peoples that gave u these views
    Whites and blacks are often not talking about the same thing when we talk about racism.

You ask me "What is your individual experience with white peoples that gave u these views"

To you racism is seen mostly as individual. Saying a prejudicial remark. It is that too. But racism is a system. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority).

To blacks racism is systemic. To whites, it is purely personal.

But these differences make sense. White people have not been the targets of systemic racism in the US, so it is much easier for them to view the matter in personal terms.

What you and @brocktonblockbust and @El Kabong try to do is play both sides. Sure they'll talk hard on the white extremists like Richard Spencer's or the Aryan Nation or David Duke's (But you and them still share the same ideolgy) Yeah they and you might not go that far but white supremacists always in fight with each other. Trump has sacked plenty of his staff. It;s like that you tuber Laci Green she did a video and went hard on racism, saying how fked up it was but the it was found out that she was dating a member of the Alt-Right.

So sure you'll get whites who will march with black people but when it comes to punishing these white supremacists ? Then they start backing up.

Even a few weeks, where a white woman called the police on 2 black men at BBQ. Yeah sure whites did the symbolic B.S thing of saying "Yeah that's wrong" "Yeah that's racism" but notice the way none of the mainstream media never put her name out ? It was black people who put her name out and when black people did that, all of sudden whites went into protection mode "That's wrong" "She should not be exposed"
    Last edited by DenilsonTheReturn; 05-22-2018 at 09:20 AM.

El Kabong Guest

What specific beliefs that Spencer and/or Duke hold do I personally believe in? Please educate me on MY own views....go right ahead.

"but when it comes to punishing these white supremacists ?"

Punish them for what? Hurting your feelings? Saying mean things? Believing in bad things? Is Louis Farrakhan punished for his black supremacy rhetoric? "Ummm uhhh but that's different though...he doesn't hold power"......yeah like David Duke and/or Richard Spencer have any power.

Keep complaining, I'm sure things will change for you

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suspect you hate white people. I can't prove what's in your head, but I suspect you hate white people.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whites and blacks are often not talking about the same thing when we talk about racism.

You ask me "What is your individual experience with white peoples that gave u these views"

To you racism is seen mostly as individual. Saying a prejudicial remark. It is that too. But racism is a system. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority).

To blacks racism is systemic. To whites, it is purely personal.

But these differences make sense. White people have not been the targets of systemic racism in the US, so it is much easier for them to view the matter in personal terms.

What you and @brocktonblockbust and @El Kabong try to do is play both sides. Sure they'll talk hard on the white extremists like Richard Spencer's or the Aryan Nation or David Duke's (But you and them still share the same ideolgy) Yeah they and you might not go that far but white supremacists always in fight with each other. Trump has sacked plenty of his staff. It;s like that you tuber Laci Green she did a video and went hard on racism, saying how fked up it was but the it was found out that she was dating a member of the Alt-Right.

So sure you'll get whites who will march with black people but when it comes to punishing these white supremacists ? Then they start backing up.

Even a few weeks, where a white woman called the police on 2 black men at BBQ. Yeah sure whites did the symbolic B.S thing of saying "Yeah that's wrong" "Yeah that's racism" but notice the way none of the mainstream media never put her name out ? It was black people who put her name out and when black people did that, all of sudden whites went into protection mode "That's wrong" "She should not be exposed"
    I hear you big D. I am aware of the institutional racism thing and sure I’ll admit the system provides some benefits to whites. However I think most of systems advantages are geared to those who have money whatever color or race they maybe. I’m white yes, I didn’t create the system I do live in it, I can tell you this, I bought a maxima from a Puerto Rican friend of mine and he tricked it out a bit and tinted the windows. I did notice in one particular town I was pulled over a lot. It’s a town that borders a city with a lot of gang problems. It didn’t happen everywhere but I’m telling you I really think with the look of the car they assumed a certain type of person was driving the car but even after I got pulled over they continued to question me about narcotics and shitz so I don’t know. I can tell you as a white person no one hands me free shit. Still, I get what u r saying about the institutional shit but how does it effect your everyday life. How has it made u so bitter. I wasn’t around for the 50’s 60’s etc but it seems we have made great strides forward, not perfect, but a lot of forward movement.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big D I don’t even know about the barbecue thing. I also wonder if you find this institutional racism thing is true in England or are u Just talking about the US. Have u ever lived here? I’m seriously asking I knew u weren’t talking about one person being racist you are saying all whites are racist and evil but how did it effect you
    Last edited by walrus; 05-22-2018 at 10:45 AM.

El Kabong Guest

I can tell you as a white person no one hands me free shit.
    Really? I guess you're just not white enough.....I can't even begin to tell you how much free shit I have just been handed because of my skin color.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got handed to houses 3 cars for college degrees and 5 diamond rings. I got my hands out all day long people keep giving me stuff. It's amazing to be white

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I got handed to houses 3 cars for college degrees and 5 diamond rings. I got my hands out all day long people keep giving me stuff. It's amazing to be white
    And that's brockton, he's not even close to being regular white, he's of Southern European and Middle Eastern ancestry....I'm 100% from the acceptable WESTERN European stock which was not racially compromised by the Umayyad conquest of certain parts of Europe (Spain and Italy mainly) so that doesn't even touch all the free shit I get!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You lucky white bastard, I just get ~HALF DIBS~ and yet I am still raking it in. I am a half breed Italian and Middle Eastern and I am making a killing on an hourly basis. Lyle and walrus and Myles hand over fist they don't have enough hands or fist to grab all the stacks of free cash

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    And that's brockton, he's not even close to being regular white, he's of Southern European and Middle Eastern ancestry....I'm 100% from the acceptable WESTERN European stock which was not racially compromised by the Umayyad conquest of certain parts of Europe (Spain and Italy mainly) so that doesn't even touch all the free shit I get!
    Racially Compromised?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information