Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Oh man oh man oh man oh man

El Kabong Guest

The Onion lands the killshot

Elizabeth Warren Disappointed After DNA Test Shows Zero Trace Of Presidential Material
    https://politics.theonion.com/elizab...ero-1829766407

El Kabong Guest

I am no longer alive

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Multinational corporations are supposed to be allowed to do anything they want to anyone, while also being subsidized by the government! It may not seem good, but it’s values so we have to do it that way because of principles!

ABC News:

The Trump administration said Monday it plans to require drug makers to start disclosing its prices in television advertisements, a move that prompted immediate pushback from the pharmaceutical industry and raised questions about whether it would actually work to lower drug costs.

The proposed new rule says anyone selling drugs paid for by Medicare or Medicaid would have to divulge a “list price” in any television ads using “legible text.” That means the price would have to be printed on the screen big enough to read, and not just read quickly read by a fast-talking announcer.

The spike in drug costs for U.S. consumers, particularly seniors, was a 2016 campaign issue for President Donald Trump, who promised that he would lower costs for most Americans. Trump’s health secretary, Alex Azar, is a former executive at pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly and Co., which faced criticism during his tenure for dramatically raising prices for its insulin products.

Azar on Monday said the drug industry “remains resistant to providing real transparency” on pricing.

“Patients deserve to know what a given drug could cost when they’re being told about the benefits and risks it may have,” Azar said in a speech Monday at a forum hosted by the National Academy of Medicine. “They deserve to know if the drug company has pushed their prices to abusive levels. And they deserve to know this every time they see a drug advertised to them on TV.”

List price is typically considered the sticker price of a drug and doesn’t take into account rebates or discounts. The Health and Human Services Department says the rule would apply to any company advertising on television for prescription drug and biological products paid for by Medicare or Medicaid. The agency says the 10 most commonly advertised drugs have list prices ranging from $535 to $11,000 per month or usual course of therapy.

This is why we need someone to run against Trump in 2020 on true conservative values.

It’s not simply that we need to start a war with Russia, allow infinite numbers people to flood the country and have a $500 billion deficit with China – we also need to protect multinational corporations from predatory senior citizens.

Next thing you know, this non-conservative president is going to start regulating the tech industry and other vulnerable multinational enterprises that have no protections against hostile consumer populations.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck all about the Saudis I see or Yemen or any of that shit show in you Trump supporters name.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fuck all about the Saudis I see or Yemen or any of that shit show in you Trump supporters name.
    What is there to talk about in regards to the Saudis which isn't pure speculation? Jamal Khashoggi was murdered. Yes he was. Was it at the behest of Muhammad Bin Salman? Maybe, probably. Did Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy have anything to do with it? Probably.

Yemen is in a Civil War right now....care to fill us in on the details or would you like for me to elaborate on them?

The title of the thread is "Today In Trump" so why would we talk about the Middle East when #1. It's not the news of the day in the US and #2. The Houthi's waging this Civil War aren't the "Good guys" neither is Ansar Al-Sharia which is a part of ISIS. The very flag of the Houthi's states "God Is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam"

So yeah what part would you like to talk about? You cheering for the Houthi's? ISIS? If not, then why the fuss?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    What is there to talk about in regards to the Saudis which isn't pure speculation? Jamal Khashoggi was murdered. Yes he was. Was it at the behest of Muhammad Bin Salman? Maybe, probably. Did Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy have anything to do with it? Probably.

Yemen is in a Civil War right now....care to fill us in on the details or would you like for me to elaborate on them?

The title of the thread is "Today In Trump" so why would we talk about the Middle East when #1. It's not the news of the day in the US and #2. The Houthi's waging this Civil War aren't the "Good guys" neither is Ansar Al-Sharia which is a part of ISIS. The very flag of the Houthi's states "God Is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam"

So yeah what part would you like to talk about? You cheering for the Houthi's? ISIS? If not, then why the fuss?

https://www.rt.com/news/436509-yemen...eally-matters/

The silence is deafening

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That Saudi blockade is doing horrible humanitarian damage. Yemen is more of a proxy war between the Saudis and Iran.

El Kabong Guest

https://www.rt.com/news/436509-yemen...eally-matters/

The silence is deafening

I AGREE 100% WITH EVERYTHING BEANZ POSTED ANYONE WHO DOESN'T IS A NAZI

Better?

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't know if that was reflected at me or not, but I'll post about what I like thanks. You're free to do the same.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Don't know if that was reflected at me or not, but I'll post about what I like thanks. You're free to do the same.
    Um sorry I personally cannot allow for anyone to disagree with Beanz...he IS a forum member and well he might not run the forum, he might not own the forum, hell he's not even a Mod but he'll be damned if you post out of line.

So I'm going to have to stop you right there....thems tha rules

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Um sorry I personally cannot allow for anyone to disagree with Beanz...he IS a forum member and well he might not run the forum, he might not own the forum, hell he's not even a Mod but he'll be damned if you post out of line.

So I'm going to have to stop you right there....thems tha rules
    I was going to jump all over him about his post in another thread to Gandalf, about believing in something and the truth. But thought I'd take the higher road and leave it. I am happy to troll 24/7 tho if he likes

El Kabong Guest

I was going to jump all over him about his post in another thread to Gandalf, about believing in something and the truth. But thought I'd take the higher road and leave it. I am happy to troll 24/7 tho if he likes
    I'm not sure man, I am only allowed to read from now on......oh read and attempt to keep others from coloring outside the lines since this is Beanz's little sandbox and he makes the rules

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not sure man, I am only allowed to read from now on......oh read and attempt to keep others from coloring outside the lines since this is Beanz's little sandbox and he makes the rules
    I don't no what it is with him, he sent me a nice rep comment when I did the forum rankings and seemed like a genuinely good guy, then on some of these threads he gets all worked up and unhinged. I have no beef with Beanz and like some of his contributions to the site. Dude just needs to smoke a bowl, chill, have a smoke and a pancake.

Thread Information