Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Do we really want a dick in the White House, though? Maybe I'm naive, but I think we're perfectly entitled to have a good man up there who still has the balls, common sense, and decency to do what has to be done and do it right. My father was strict as all hell. But he was a good, loving father who was never short on advice. And yet when there need for discipline, there was no shortage on that either.

Antifa is a useless group of thugs, and are just as bad as the White Supremacists they supposedly oppose.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist of a President to come down hard on both those groups. Not only should Antifa be 100% removed from the nation, as you put it...... but why do that and leave the hate-mongering skinheads and Neo-Nazis around? Ban both of them. Enough tip-toeing around these idiots. Throw the book at 'em.
    Well to my knowledge only Antifa is calling for the end of the nation. I'd be more than happy to see the end of Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists as well should they wish to harm the stability of this country. I don't get the idea of having a 100% white anything...then what it breaks down to English, Irish, German, Swede, Russian, etc? There will always be us vs them in every group hell even with blacks there's light skin vs dark skin, all I care about at the end of the day is content of character.

I have a feeling that both groups have been COINTELPRO'd which is probably why tensions are so high. I think FBI/CIA spooks get into those groups and cause riots. I do not believe that your average American citizen wants to fight their neighbor or someone who just believes differently than them politically.

Any group..... any..... group..... that exists for the mere purpose of promoting one race, color, religion, ethnic group, etc. over another, whether by violence of what have you...... is totally useless and has no reason to exist in my book. Maybe that's where I'll always think differently from other people. What types of groups are there in society? Churches... they gather because of common beliefs. Social groups with common interests. Music, sports, cars, enthusiasts of different kinds.... pet owners, people with same age kids, you name it. Each with a defined purpose which does not set out to claim superiority over anyone else, nor to seek the marginalizing or elimination of anyone else. Hell... there's even the Flat Earthers, who seek each others' company to share their beliefs.

So now to the Antifas and White Supremacists of the world. What is their purpose in life? Forget about the freedom of speech and expression. These groups have a sinister charter, and it involves nothing good. It's all based on racist beliefs, and violence is part of their mantra. So I'm sorry if I dump the White Supremacists in the same fiery dumpster as the Antifas, but they're both equally deplorable to me. Useless in society and based on pure ignorance.
    I understand the sentiment and don't disagree. We won't see that come to fruition though.

I still won't be surprised if we find out Obama had a COINTELPRO thing going trying to kick this shit off.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do we really want a dick in the White House, though? Maybe I'm naive, but I think we're perfectly entitled to have a good man up there who still has the balls, common sense, and decency to do what has to be done and do it right. My father was strict as all hell. But he was a good, loving father who was never short on advice. And yet when there need for discipline, there was no shortage on that either.

Antifa is a useless group of thugs, and are just as bad as the White Supremacists they supposedly oppose.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist of a President to come down hard on both those groups. Not only should Antifa be 100% removed from the nation, as you put it...... but why do that and leave the hate-mongering skinheads and Neo-Nazis around? Ban both of them. Enough tip-toeing around these idiots. Throw the book at 'em.
    Well to my knowledge only Antifa is calling for the end of the nation. I'd be more than happy to see the end of Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists as well should they wish to harm the stability of this country. I don't get the idea of having a 100% white anything...then what it breaks down to English, Irish, German, Swede, Russian, etc? There will always be us vs them in every group hell even with blacks there's light skin vs dark skin, all I care about at the end of the day is content of character.

I have a feeling that both groups have been COINTELPRO'd which is probably why tensions are so high. I think FBI/CIA spooks get into those groups and cause riots. I do not believe that your average American citizen wants to fight their neighbor or someone who just believes differently than them politically.

Any group..... any..... group..... that exists for the mere purpose of promoting one race, color, religion, ethnic group, etc. over another, whether by violence of what have you...... is totally useless and has no reason to exist in my book. Maybe that's where I'll always think differently from other people. What types of groups are there in society? Churches... they gather because of common beliefs. Social groups with common interests. Music, sports, cars, enthusiasts of different kinds.... pet owners, people with same age kids, you name it. Each with a defined purpose which does not set out to claim superiority over anyone else, nor to seek the marginalizing or elimination of anyone else. Hell... there's even the Flat Earthers, who seek each others' company to share their beliefs.

So now to the Antifas and White Supremacists of the world. What is their purpose in life? Forget about the freedom of speech and expression. These groups have a sinister charter, and it involves nothing good. It's all based on racist beliefs, and violence is part of their mantra. So I'm sorry if I dump the White Supremacists in the same fiery dumpster as the Antifas, but they're both equally deplorable to me. Useless in society and based on pure ignorance.
    I understand the sentiment and don't disagree. We won't see that come to fruition though.

I still won't be surprised if we find out Obama had a COINTELPRO thing going trying to kick this shit off.

Well, Obama did a horseshit job in uniting the country and in improving relations between cops and young black males. It's probably one of the worst things on his record, as far as I'm concerned. Our first black President.... and white cop-young black male tensions went through the roof. Another term and we would've had full-scale riots by now. That's why I would push for a more aggressive tack on these groups. As far as COINTELPRO, it probably goes on to some extent in some form or another under all Presidents. It's hard to tell which is worse, the sickness or the remedy.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, Obama did a horseshit job in uniting the country and in improving relations between cops and young black males. It's probably one of the worst things on his record, as far as I'm concerned. Our first black President.... and white cop-young black male tensions went through the roof. Another term and we would've had full-scale riots by now. That's why I would push for a more aggressive tack on these groups. As far as COINTELPRO, it probably goes on to some extent in some form or another under all Presidents. It's hard to tell which is worse, the sickness or the remedy.
    glad to hear you so that tits. Trump is blamed for all the division today but identity politics really went into high gear under Obama. I did like his move on demilitarizing local police. His whole thing in Chicago was identity politics. Rev. Jeremiah Wright and his anti white anti American sermons that obama sat through for years and the pics and meetings with Farakhan who recently declared himself the messiah that he tried to bury, the many meetings with al sharpton etc were quite odd. But trump is the racist according to Bernie Sanders who for years mocked the pope. So don’t worry tits, you don’t like trump and his tweets. Soon enough we will be back to all the plastic bullshit lies we have been fed for decades. Then you won’t need to worry about your kids modeling unpresidential behavior they can go back to modeling fake politicians not answering questions blowing idiot wind every time they move their teeth @Baal

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

glad to hear you so that tits. Trump is blamed for all the division today but identity politics really went into high gear under Obama. I did like his move on demilitarizing local police. His whole thing in Chicago was identity politics. Rev. Jeremiah Wright and his anti white anti American sermons that obama sat through for years and the pics and meetings with Farakhan who recently declared himself the messiah that he tried to bury, the many meetings with al sharpton etc were quite odd. But trump is the racist according to Bernie Sanders who for years mocked the pope. So don’t worry tits, you don’t like trump and his tweets. Soon enough we will be back to all the plastic bullshit lies we have been fed for decades. Then you won’t need to worry about your kids modeling unpresidential behavior they can go back to modeling fake politicians not answering questions blowing idiot wind every time they move their teeth @Baal

Obama was handed an opportunity on a silver platter and totally blew it in that regard. If anything was hoped for when he became President was that he would help champion advances in racial relations. He FAILED.

I can tell through your clenched teeth that we still don't agree on Trump's personality and behavior.

It's ok. I like coffee ice cream whereas you probably prefer pistachio, which I personally can't stomach.

Anyway, little kids probably aren't up on unfulfilled campaign promises, but they can probably tell a President is mocking a disabled person when they see it.

El Kabong Guest

Obama was handed an opportunity on a silver platter and totally blew it in that regard. If anything was hoped for when he became President was that he would help champion advances in racial relations. He FAILED.

I can tell through your clenched teeth that we still don't agree on Trump's personality and behavior.

It's ok. I like coffee ice cream whereas you probably prefer pistachio, which I personally can't stomach.

Anyway, little kids probably aren't up on unfulfilled campaign promises, but they can probably tell a President is mocking a disabled person when they see it.
    Donald Trump mocked Serge Kovaleski. Donald Trump did NOT mock Serge Kovaleski's disability. Other than a tiny hand there's nothing wrong with Serge. Is he above being mocked because he's got a tiny hand? That is patronizing if it's the case, should Trump have patted him on the head and said "There, there, it's ok to publish lies about me because you don't know any better with your little hand"?

Dude participates in politics with everyone else he's fair game.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donald Trump mocked Serge Kovaleski. Donald Trump did NOT mock Serge Kovaleski's disability. Other than a tiny hand there's nothing wrong with Serge. Is he above being mocked because he's got a tiny hand? That is patronizing if it's the case, should Trump have patted him on the head and said "There, there, it's ok to publish lies about me because you don't know any better with your little hand"?

Dude participates in politics with everyone else he's fair game.
    Interesting on that, a lib reporter was disgusted by trump doing that. He went back and looked to see trump doing the same movements many years prior to his presidency 20 times when he was imitating someone he thought was lying. Not much follow up on it of course as the narratives were great. @Baal

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hello. I think keep asking me here. Vote no good my idea. More vote not mean 100%. Politic man do what want. Not care our voice.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    Hello. I think keep asking me here. Vote no good my idea. More vote not mean 100%. Politic man do what want. Not care our voice.
    Thanks at Baal that’s very honest

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just wish Trump would grow a pair and stop kissing Netanyahu ass. It's really embarrassing.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    Thanks at Baal that’s very honest

There you go. You wanted a 2nd opinion... you got one. Even Baal thinks Trump's a dick. Well done young man.

El Kabong Guest

@TitoFan as for Obama being handed a golden opportunity to unite the nation, ABSOLUTELY! But when you said:

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    If anything was hoped for when he became President was that he would help champion advances in racial relations. He FAILED.
    I disagree, I think he carried out HIS and more than likely others plans for this nation to a T. Sure he had the perfect setup to do good by this country and citizens, but if you read any about his upbringing, knew anything about Rev. Wright, or read/heard anything from his "autobiography" (what a joke) then you'd expect him to lead just as he did. He epitomizes the troubles we see today in the world....people harbor feelings of hate and disdain because of inequities real and imagined that their ancestors suffered, previous generations suffered, and today I'm beginning to think that some people fear they have missed out on such hardships ergo now anyone who stands in their way is a "nazi, racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, Islamaphobe, etc"...they are spoiled brats and spoiled brats should be ignored unless of course their tantrums step over the line and once that happens consequences must be swift and severe.

The envy, resentment, thirst for vengeance, pure unabashed hatred....that needs to be stomped out and it starts with the family unit, the 2 parent household, and local community. This is part of the reason why inundating our nation with illegal immigrants (and even legal immigrants in too large a number) will unravel this nation because we will lose sight of what we have in common and what we hold dear. If we cease having anything at all in common then we cease to function as a society and will soon see our nation slip through our fingers like sand.

Obama was fomenting the division of this nation, he continues to do so. he was over in Europe recently. He praised the EU, he praised Germany saying: "Europe in 2019 in some ways has achieved the pinnacle of human well being."

&

"Collectively in Europe right now on average you probably see the highest standards of living of any group of people in the history of the planet. Wealthier, healthier, better educated."

When was the last time Obama did anything other than hate America? So instead of thinking he missed his opportunity to unify this nation, I think he does what he does with a clear purpose and I hope the truth about him finally comes out to the public.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan as for Obama being handed a golden opportunity to unite the nation, ABSOLUTELY! But when you said:

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    If anything was hoped for when he became President was that he would help champion advances in racial relations. He FAILED.
    I disagree, I think he carried out HIS and more than likely others plans for this nation to a T. Sure he had the perfect setup to do good by this country and citizens, but if you read any about his upbringing, knew anything about Rev. Wright, or read/heard anything from his "autobiography" (what a joke) then you'd expect him to lead just as he did. He epitomizes the troubles we see today in the world....people harbor feelings of hate and disdain because of inequities real and imagined that their ancestors suffered, previous generations suffered, and today I'm beginning to think that some people fear they have missed out on such hardships ergo now anyone who stands in their way is a "nazi, racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, Islamaphobe, etc"...they are spoiled brats and spoiled brats should be ignored unless of course their tantrums step over the line and once that happens consequences must be swift and severe.

The envy, resentment, thirst for vengeance, pure unabashed hatred....that needs to be stomped out and it starts with the family unit, the 2 parent household, and local community. This is part of the reason why inundating our nation with illegal immigrants (and even legal immigrants in too large a number) will unravel this nation because we will lose sight of what we have in common and what we hold dear. If we cease having anything at all in common then we cease to function as a society and will soon see our nation slip through our fingers like sand.

Obama was fomenting the division of this nation, he continues to do so. he was over in Europe recently. He praised the EU, he praised Germany saying: "Europe in 2019 in some ways has achieved the pinnacle of human well being."

&

"Collectively in Europe right now on average you probably see the highest standards of living of any group of people in the history of the planet. Wealthier, healthier, better educated."

When was the last time Obama did anything other than hate America? So instead of thinking he missed his opportunity to unify this nation, I think he does what he does with a clear purpose and I hope the truth about him finally comes out to the public.

See, I don't know about that part of Obama but then again I haven't read that much into his past. I only know that as the first black President of the U.S. he had a golden opportunity to deal with the very real issue of racial tensions in the country. And it's not about being a victim, or dredging up the past needlessly..... but to look forward and see how prejudices can be minimized in areas where it creates hardship, such as jobs, housing, healthcare, and other basic human needs. And I'm not talking about meaningless and harmful quotas, which all they do is create resentment. I'm talking about real fixes. I'm not about division or pitting one side against the other. But I'm AM about calling the kettle black, and not hiding from the ignorant prejudices still being clutched fiercely by some pockets of society. If they do nothing but have their little meetings and marches, so be it. Have at it. But when it permeates other parts of society, such as the police force (which is supposed to be colorblind), then it becomes an issue to be tackled head on.

If Obama didn't have that mindset, then it's too bad. It was a missed opportunity. Obama was well-spoken and had a certain amount of charisma. He could've used his influence for good, even if he failed in other areas.

Then we get to Trump. He may have inherited a very divided country.... but then he's proceeded to drive a ginormous wedge right in the middle to obliterate any chance at unification. Again.... just calling the kettle black.

El Kabong Guest

See, I don't know about that part of Obama but then again I haven't read that much into his past. I only know that as the first black President of the U.S. he had a golden opportunity to deal with the very real issue of racial tensions in the country. And it's not about being a victim, or dredging up the past needlessly..... but to look forward and see how prejudices can be minimized in areas where it creates hardship, such as jobs, housing, healthcare, and other basic human needs. And I'm not talking about meaningless and harmful quotas, which all they do is create resentment. I'm talking about real fixes. I'm not about division or pitting one side against the other. But I'm AM about calling the kettle black, and not hiding from the ignorant prejudices still being clutched fiercely by some pockets of society. If they do nothing but have their little meetings and marches, so be it. Have at it. But when it permeates other parts of society, such as the police force (which is supposed to be colorblind), then it becomes an issue to be tackled head on.

If Obama didn't have that mindset, then it's too bad. It was a missed opportunity. Obama was well-spoken and had a certain amount of charisma. He could've used his influence for good, even if he failed in other areas.

Then we get to Trump. He may have inherited a very divided country.... but then he's proceeded to drive a ginormous wedge right in the middle to obliterate any chance at unification. Again.... just calling the kettle black.
    Nothing but unspeakable horrors were expected from Trump. Like McCain, like Romney, the media lifted him up during the Republican primaries and they had planned to turn on him as soon as he won, but just when they were set to pull the rug out from under him he stepped off of it. They hurled the EXACT same insults of his character they had for McCain and Romney, it's 100% why he's a dick because he cannot afford not to be a dick to the press. But then you take a look at his RESULTS.....for a White Supremacist/Neo-Nazi/UltraMegaSuper Racist he seems to tout the unemployment numbers for Black, Hispanic, Asian, and Women quite a bit does he not? Why would a horrible no good dirty racist do that?

Why would a horrible no good dirty racist care about crime in black neighborhoods? Why would a horrible lousy racist care about ILLEGAL immigrants that threaten citizens of all colors in this nation? Why would a racist want to rid communities of MS-13...I mean it's not as if MS-13 have a base at Martha's Vineyard or in Beverly Hills? Why would a horrible no good racist care about human trafficking of people of all colors? Why would a white supremacist allow his daughter to marry a Jew? Why would he allow his son to marry a Jew? Kinda odd for a WHITE supremacist no?

Then there's the whole calling out both sides doing bad in Charlottesville which of course gets no media attention at all because it threatens their narrative of him.

Why would Trump stick by Mike Tyson and say he's a good man if he's this horrible racist? Why would Trump get an Ellis Island award if he's so abhorrently racist? Why would NAACP leader Charles Evers older brother of Civil Rights hero Medgar Evers endorse Trump if he's so racist? Why would Jim Brown stand with Trump if he's so racist?

Trump is "divisive" because the MEDIA HAS THAT NARRATIVE IN MIND....all I want people to do is look at the reality of the situation not the fucking media narrative.

Given the picture that the media and Democrats paint of Trump I think he's doing pretty fucking good but he's fighting against the current because it's EASY to hate the guy if A) you were of that mindset to start and B ) if all the news you consume all day only push that narrative.

Trump paying respects to Officer Familia and Officer Singh....would a racist take the time to do that?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK I'll do this just once Kirkland...

From the BBC
    The baseless core of the QAnon story is that the Mueller investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is actually an investigation into global elites, and that the president is masterminding a secret plan to arrest top politicians and Hollywood stars for corruption and child abuse.
    That's stated by the authors of the article, never been in a Q post ever. If it were a properly written journalistic article you'd think, you'd HOPE they'd cite the actual source of the information. As for the rest of that article, yes posts taken out of context are quite crazy indeed.

All that said why doesn't some intrepid reporter simply ask Donald Trump about Q? Wouldn't that put an end to the speculation?

From Buzzfeed
    Q claims Trump is not under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, but that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are. And Trump is actually working with Mueller.
    Again where is the Q post? If that is what Q said then provide the source material. Do they not teach that in journalism school? I don't expect Buzzfeed to ask questions of a serious President, they'd get access with Obama, not with Trump.

As for your other links NOT A SINGLE ONE have cited an actual Q post....might want to ask yourself why that is Kirkland. They're super concerned and it's a horrible conspiracy, and it's all a LARP but they ask no questions of Trump, they cite 0 actual posts, they just spout shit like they do with everything else.

I was going to be kind and let you decide a date to end the bet, but now I believe I'll go with a timetable of when Trump is out of the White House.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Krugman also said Trump would be an IMMEDIATE disaster to the economy and the market would never recover....still waiting on that one.
    As usual Lyle you haven't even properly read anything about the stuff you blather on about. The reason all thes ejournalists say that Trump is working with Mueller is because they've actually read all this nonsense.

Krugman did say the market would tank on election night but reversed that two days later. Said he was just upset on election night and that there was no reason that the market would crash and the bull market would probably keep going. Krugman has an incredible record of economic predictions QED and the economic theory he subscribes to has been completely vindicted by the events of the past fifteen or so years. It would be great if you could actually understand the basics about economics so you could properly understand just how accurate his side of the economic divide has been and what a disaster the Chicago/perfect markets thing has become. They've been reworking their entire economic theory since 2009 and still no sign that they're ever going to make anything public. Unfortunately this is just another subject you know nothing about.

So you're now running away from the bet. Trump is going to wait till he leaves office before exposing this huge deep state conspiracy? Why not do it on the first of November next year? It would guarantee he gets elected again. No reporter is going to ask Trump about it because it's a crazy conspiracy theory Lyle. Only fucking morons and mentally wrong people believe it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Cracks are forming in the foundation of rule of law in this nation! This is why I'm against illegal immigration, it's why I'm against mob mentality iconoclasm, it's why I'm for securing the border...RULES, BOUNDARIES, LIMITATIONS!
    Trump Demands Homeland Security Secretary Who Will Break the Law

In recent months, Trump has not bothered to conceal his impatience for legal niceties. He has publicly mocked the idea that courts should oversee asylum hearings (“Get rid of judges”), and claimed unilateral authority to spend federal money on border fencing despite being denied authorization by Congress. Reporting on Nielsen’s departure shows that her central disqualification was an unwillingness to violate the law.
    CNN reports that Trump “becoming increasingly unhinged” in his demands to Nielsen, and kept making demands incompatible with “legal, humanitarian and international realities.” The New York Times adds that Trump’s demands included “things that were clearly illegal, such as blocking all migrants from seeking asylum,” but that any such explanation by the Homeland Security Secretary “only infuriated Mr. Trump further.”
    NBC reports that Trump has demanded that Nielsen reinstate the family-separation policy, but she has resisted on the grounds that it would violate the executive order Trump signed last June.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...d-illegal.html

And you're happy to see a group of people, no matter how small and completely unrepresentative of the rest of the country, be "removed from the nation". Exactly how would you remove them and how would that removal comport with the RULE OF LAW?
    Asylum is supposed to occur to the nearest nation away from your home country (majority of the time not America) and also Asylum from what?

Oh CNN said "her unwillingness to violate the law" by keeping illegals out of America? It was her fucking job and she didn't do it to a high enough standard. CNN also thought the Malaysian airliner that crashed got sucked into a black hole so there you have it, BRILLIANT reporting and a Kirkland Laing verified news source.

I'm happy to see treasonous ne're do wells be hanged or exiled as is what the LAW calls for. They're more than welcome to trial by jury or military tribunal...would you care to champion their cause Kirkland?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Aug '18 "We have the best economy the country's ever had and it's getting better."

Oct '18 "We have the greatest economy ever."

Feb '19 "An economic miracle is taking place.."

Last Friday, 2.30 pm "Our country is doing unbelievably well..."

Last Friday, 2.36pm (The Fed) "should be quantitative easing"
    Oh THE FED? The epicenter of printing money to solve all our problems?
    You can seek asylum in any country Lyle. What you're claiming is not true.

You mean she didn't break the law so she's out of a job.

Would you exten these military tribunals and hangings to the right wing violent groups that mirror the antifacist people? Where in the law does it say that civilians can be tried by military tribunals? How are they treasonous exactly? We're not at war.

And do you understand the Fed is not printing money but Trump is demanding that they start printing money? Of course not, you have no idea what you're talking about again.

Thread Information