Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    VictorCharlie is a war hound and he is a mad man for suggesting that he isn't a deluded man that man tries to protect his child. Still a madman though and a murderer. I don't make excuses. I am not the UN, I hate them all. miles was always honest. I deny anyone to ever say I wasn't. I mean that too.
    Try using complete sentences when disparaging me.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Saddo's kids race mongering thread

Whatever. Mr America. The fact is that you are a Murderer and you are guilty and don't like it. I am a thorn in your side and I'm going to call you a murderer from here on out, because you are appalling.
    Mighty big talk coming from some fancy pants haughty effete intellectual that has panic attacks giving English lectures.

Wow facing down students you are sooo terribly brave. Solving the world's problems in a classroom.....and the most ironic part is.....that classroom hell the entire COUNTRY YOU CALL HOME wouldn't even fucking be there without the United States and men like VC who serve in our Armed Forces.

So miles, when you post some dumb bullshit like that remember who made your country possible......it's not bookworms like you so show some God damned respect you ungrateful little shit stain

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn... you can miss a lot of shit staying away from the forum a few hours.
    So how you guys been?

Seriously Lyle... what's done is done.
    Would you rather spend the next 4 years grinding your teeth to the nub and muttering under your breath every time Obama wipes his ass?

Or would you rather look forward... wish Obama the best... and hope he finishes turning the country around?
    Just saying...

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Wait did Miles say something about debating facts
    Don't be such a facecious piece of shit. You deserve a bullet in the head as much as anyone. Not that a life paid for by taxpayers would mean a thing to a murderer such as yourself.
    Well that is the calm and rational response of an intelligent and compassionate Human being. Sorry, smart and highly sensitive Human being. Isn't he adorable?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Mars blows baby goats and fondles children.

Ya I don't know what it is with miles, as I tend to avoid most of the conflicts, but these kinds of outbursts are way over the top and seriously stretch the boundaries. Not sure if it was any actual real conflict, or just that me and kirkland were having too much fun pasting pictures and it somehow had to once again become all about miles.

It's okay to just let others have a little fun sometimes man. And even an argument or two also. And just sit back and watch without having to turn the dial to ELEVEN to make sure everyone hears you.

So anyway, back to the butthurt. It just keeps rolling in.

Last edited by Youngblood; 11-07-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think another four years of Obama as president is going to do most of us any good at all...which is exactly how would feel if Romney had been elected. Two good things did come out of the election:
    First, I have been wanting to buy a new firearm for some time now but haven't got around to it. Now I'm motivated, before the newly re-elected regime bans them. Which we'll ignore in Montana anyway.
    Second, Denny Rehberg lost to Jon Tester in the Senatorial race here in Montana. He had these two ads "They're not twins but they might as well be!" (referring to Tester and Obama) that just ground my gears.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So how you guys been?

Would you rather spend the next 4 years grinding your teeth to the nub and muttering under your breath every time Obama wipes his ass?

Or would you rather look forward... wish Obama the best... and hope he finishes turning the country around?
    Just saying...
    I'm not mad about the election results I'm sick of miles' bullshit. Easy to be all high and mighty in south Korea but he never once stops to think why he's free there. Its not because someone taught the Chinese English its because people fought and died for the freedom he enjoys.

There is 0 I can do about the election, I want my country to do well going forward but I am no fan of Obama his last 4 years were bad enough.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Mars is a cross dressing hermaphrodite

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    I don't think another four years of Obama as president is going to do most of us any good at all...which is exactly how would feel if Romney had been elected. Two good things did come out of the election:
    First, I have been wanting to buy a new firearm for some time now but haven't got around to it. Now I'm motivated, before the newly re-elected regime bans them. Which we'll ignore in Montana anyway.
    Second, Denny Rehberg lost to Jon Tester in the Senatorial race here in Montana. He had these two ads "They're not twins but they might as well be!" (referring to Tester and Obama) that just ground my gears.
    You think you are going to lose your right to own guns? I could see a possible ban on powerful automatic assault weapons coming, but not any time soon.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So how you guys been?

Just saying...
    I'm not mad about the election results I'm sick of miles' bullshit. Easy to be all high and mighty in south Korea but he never once stops to think why he's free there. Its not because someone taught the Chinese English its because people fought and died for the freedom he enjoys.

There is 0 I can do about the election, I want my country to do well going forward but I am no fan of Obama his last 4 years were bad enough.

He (miles) probably means well. But when he starts throwing comparisons around, comparisons which include Nazi Germany and Hitler... that's where I draw the line. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but sometimes I wonder how much of it is real... and how much of it is meant for "shock value."

Regarding Obama, I know you were fully expecting some grief from those of us who wanted Obama to win (or wanted Romney to lose... subtle but significant difference). But kudos for taking it on the chin and coming back to chat with us anyway. And kudos for wanting the country to do well, above all else.

But the biggest kudos of all will come if you can keep an objective mind, and are big enough to credit Obama when he DOES something good for the country... (which he's bound to do in the next 4 years). He'll screw some up... and he'll get some right. Let's hope he gets a lot more rights than wrongs. You're a bit pessimistic in this regard, I know. I'm a bit OPtimistic. I hope I'm proven right.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Mars gives fiive dollar handjobs to hobos

The worst case of butthurt yet. I wish it had her pic on it but still...it's awesome.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    You think you are going to lose your right to own guns? I could see a possible ban on powerful automatic assault weapons coming, but not any time soon.
    I'm curious what you consider a "powerful automatic assault weapon"? Regardless, the GOP gained in the house. He can do some things by executive order to impede 2nd amendment rights but the Brady ban isn't coming back.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Mars gives five dollar handjobs to hobos

I'm curious what you consider a "powerful automatic assault weapon"? Regardless, the GOP gained in the house. He can do some things by executive order to impede 2nd amendment rights but the Brady ban isn't coming back.
    honestly? It was a tactical response. I don't give a shit about guns. It's all good.
    Last edited by Youngblood; 11-08-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wonderful. More "tug-of-war" legislating.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know. Considering I normally think the feds do too much, I am generally ok w/gridlock. Some buddies of mine that are political junkies we're discussing the "fiscal cliff". I felt that due to losses in the Senate even more so than Romney losing show a complete loss of the Tea Party momentum. I don't see them willing to risk the backlash of no compromise and felt they would blink first in a game of brinkmanship with the POTUS. My buddy that is a big time Dem disagreed. He doesn't think Obama has the balls to really dig in and force major concessions from the GOP. He believes a compromise happens but that the Dems give up the lion share of the issues.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Either way the country loses. I've never been fond of this gridlock you mention. Ideally, if you disagree on an issue because you truly disagree, partisanship be damned... then fine. But when party lines and loyalty are the deciding factors, it truly muddles things up. Any direction is better than no direction, IMO. It happens here (P.R.) too. We have mostly a two major party political system. When the governor from one party wins, but the other party gets a majority in the Senate and/or House, it's a fucking nightmare.

Thread Information