Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Rumours in and around Boxing!

Throughout my years as a boxing fan I have heard rumours in pubs and other place's that I have never read any info on anywhere else and I've always liked to find out whether or not the rumours are true.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?

The one that really sticks out in my mind and I've actually heard this off a few people is that an intoxicated Ronan Keating saw Mike Tyson in an airport, ran over and punched him in the face whilst he was asleep. Does anyone know if this is true? If so how the F..k is Keating still alive?

Also, can anyone else think of any Romours that they'd like to clear up the truth of??

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rumours in and around Boxing!

Yeah I've heard that Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko are actually sisters not brothers.

Seems likely enough.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heard rumors that Mayweather hated money and Manny hated needles.....also a while back that Lucia riker was a man...oh and that Gamboa is the future of boxing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Heard rumors that Mayweather hated money and Manny hated needles.....also a while back that Lucia riker was a man...oh and that Gamboa is the future of boxing.
    I can confirm that Gamboa is actually the future of boxing lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I can confirm that Gamboa is actually the future of boxing lol

I second that motion.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The one that really sticks out in my mind and I've actually heard this off a few people is that an intoxicated Ronan Keating saw Mike Tyson in an airport, ran over and punched him in the face whilst he was asleep. Does anyone know if this is true? If so how the F..k is Keating still alive?
    the wife is a big boyzone fan and it is in his autobiograpy that he did this... my personal view is he is full of shit

keith duffy however did goose chris eubank at a party.. if anyone remembers the first celeb big brother and it was pretty clear Eubank was still pretty pissed off because of it.

Speaking of Eubank... here is one rumour for the thread... him and Naz having a scrap at the airport.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    the wife is a big boyzone fan and it is in his autobiograpy that he did this... my personal view is he is full of shit

keith duffy however did goose chris eubank at a party.. if anyone remembers the first celeb big brother and it was pretty clear Eubank was still pretty pissed off because of it.

Speaking of Eubank... here is one rumour for the thread... him and Naz having a scrap at the airport.
    That's not a rumour it was true. They along with FW and other people that was there have spoken of it - think they were told off by the Brit Boxing Board too.

Naz stuck his belts in Eubanks face, Eubank grabbed and chucked them, Naz hit him and it got broke up. Sure Eubank said afterwards something like "he would never hit someone as little as Naz"
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

That's not a rumour it was true. They along with FW and other people that was there have spoken of it - think they were told off by the Brit Boxing Board too.

Naz stuck his belts in Eubanks face, Eubank grabbed and chucked them, Naz hit him and it got broke up. Sure Eubank said afterwards something like "he would never hit someone as little as Naz"

the most infamous rumour of all in britain

heard so many storys about this one of which was about naz giving it a bit too much and them having to be seperated, another rumour was that eubank decked him and hamed was cold out!!

Dont understand why but the keating one is SOOOO FUCKING FUNNY. Imagine having the sheer bravery and stupidity to slowly creap up to the baddest man on the planet while he was asleep and punch him in the face. No doubt it was nothing more than a tap on the chin as keating would now be on life support.

No amount of money or quality running shoes would make me have the bottle for that!!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Throughout my years as a boxing fan I have heard rumours in pubs and other place's that I have never read any info on anywhere else and I've always liked to find out whether or not the rumours are true.

Also, can anyone else think of any Romours that they'd like to clear up the truth of??
    So its true that Ronan Keating says it best when he says nothing at all, just ask tyson
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

the most infamous rumour of all in britain

heard so many storys about this one of which was about naz giving it a bit too much and them having to be seperated, another rumour was that eubank decked him and hamed was cold out!!

Dont understand why but the keating one is SOOOO FUCKING FUNNY. Imagine having the sheer bravery and stupidity to slowly creap up to the baddest man on the planet while he was asleep and punch him in the face. No doubt it was nothing more than a tap on the chin as keating would now be on life support.

No amount of money or quality running shoes would make me have the bottle for that!!!

i defo read in the sun abt the hamed eubank incident in the airport, i wish eubank had hit him cos naseem wouldnt of woken up yet if that was the case

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

heres a rumour for you then if my Naz one was true... allegedly Tyson allegedly hanging allegedly Frank allegedly Warren allegedly out allegedly of allegedly a allegedly window allegedly

(careful with this one )

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey View Post

So its true that Ronan Keating says it best when he says nothing at all, just ask tyson
    didn;t even think you would have known who he was never mind the lyrics LOL

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally i dont take anything i hear in pubs seriously,beer and the truth dont really go together.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson gave Warren a black/red eye.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

heres a rumour for you then if my Naz one was true... allegedly Tyson allegedly hanging allegedly Frank allegedly Warren allegedly out allegedly of allegedly a allegedly window allegedly

(careful with this one )

That would be better to watch than some PPV's we have to fork out for. I've just got this picture of Warren hanging out of some huge sky scraper window begging Tyson (of all people) to show some humanity lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

(careful with this one )

didn;t even think you would have known who he was never mind the lyrics LOL

theres another one that springs to mind, apparently it was like a 3-4 story window he hung him out on and nobody could control him.

But can we PLEASE get back to the ronan keating punching mike tyson in the face while he was asleep thing...

• what are the actual facts we know of this
    • did tyson actually wake up
    • how the hell is boyzone now not reduced to 3 members

one dangerous horrible bloke

Thread Information