Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Twitter suspends actor James Woods for tweet that might "impact an election"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Twitter suspends actor James Woods for tweet that might "impact an election"

This is another example of Cultural Marxism going too far.

Let's not forget Sarah Jeong wasn't suspended for racist tweets against white people. Here Candace Owens points out the double standards (link)

Paul Watson talks about the suspension of James Woods by twitter:

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Twitter suspends actor James Woods for tweet that might "impact an election"

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    This is another example of Cultural Marxism going too far.

Let's not forget Sarah Jeong wasn't suspended for racist tweets against white people. Here Candace Owens points out the double standards (link)

Paul Watson talks about the suspension of James Woods by twitter:

Assholes woods has been blacklisted in Hollywood as well. Twitter, Microsoft, Apple and the others are gaining too much power over discourse.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Twitter suspends actor James Woods for tweet that might "impact an election"

Insanity. It was a satirical posting if anything. It seems you cannot say anything unless you follow the Cultural Marxist agenda driven discourse. The good thing is that the resistance is strong. Hopefully these corporations can be tackled as their agenda is obviously an attempt to twist public opinion to how they think it should be. They are blatantly trying to dictate the narrative through their own behavior. Woods is a person and he should be allowed his voice.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#UnbanALEXJONES

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What platform am I owed on a keyboard with social media? Does it prevent me from funding and creating my own outlet, sponsors or avenues to get MY message out. Remember when we had no such convenience and you were left picketing store fronts or buying time on the local news commentary. People act like they actually paid dearly for something with fb or twitter and feel righteously cheated .

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    What platform am I owed on a keyboard with social media? Does it prevent me from funding and creating my own outlet, sponsors or avenues to get MY message out. Remember when we had no such convenience and you were left picketing store fronts or buying time on the local news commentary. People act like they actually paid dearly for something with fb or twitter and feel righteously cheated .
    It is a great Point you're making there and I agree. People got so used to the access that they think they own it and have the rights.

On another note though not just to play Devil's Advocate but seriously if you are going to have a platform like that and it's going to be run by a conglomerate like Google then it has to be fair across the board otherwise there is favoritism. And that's the other problem. There's no doubt that Google is utterly against conservatives and the so-called all the right and Trump and constantly uses algorithms to suppress people like Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones and Gerald Celente Etc not only that but they will ban people who and their opinion troll too much which is the epitome of hypocrisy because if you notice their headlines everyday are quite proud to announce that Madonna trolls Trump brilliantly or Serena Williams trolls Trump brilliantly or Kamala Harris trolls Mike Pence brilliantly and we are all supposed to feel great about that if we are left-wing cultural Marxist that it is okay to troll people. As long as it is not Alex Jones trolling people then you will get banned @Gandalf @Spicoli
    You will also get banned if they think you are influencing election in the favor of trump or the conservatives. But Google is allowed to suppress or shadowban in order to help themselves out in the election. You just can't make this stuff up

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    On another note though not just to play Devil's Advocate but seriously if you are going to have a platform like that and it's going to be run by a conglomerate like Google then it has to be fair across the board otherwise there is favouritism. And that's the other problem. There's no doubt that Google is utterly against conservatives and the so-called all the right and Trump and constantly uses algorithms to suppress people like Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones and Gerald Celente Etc not only that but they will ban people who and their opinion troll too much which is the epitome of hypocrisy because if you notice their headlines everyday are quite proud to announce that Madonna trolls Trump brilliantly or Serena Williams trolls Trump brilliantly or Kamala Harris trolls Mike Pence brilliantly and we are all supposed to feel great about that if we are left-wing cultural Marxist that it is okay to troll people. As long as it is not Alex Jones trolling people then you will get banned @Gandalf @Spicoli
    You will also get banned if they think you are influencing election in the favor of trump or the conservatives. But Google is allowed to suppress or shadowban in order to help themselves out in the election. You just can't make this stuff up
    Excellent post.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you very much. I must humbly agree I thought it was a brilliant post as was my last post in the Tommy Robinson thread as well.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have been lucid and articulate lately Brock. In a very good way. Alex Jones too. His banning seems to have made him deeply profound and even more powerful. It's great to see.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why thank you Gandalf. Yes I have been trying to be objective.

Thread Information