232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Canelo doesn't have to come forward in this rematch because it looks like GGG is going to be more aggressive coming right at Canelo which gives Canelo the advantage of knowing basically what the strategy is of his opponent and Canelo can either move back to sucker GGG to rush forward even faster but since Canelo is fast on his feet he can then do a quick pivot and pop him straight down the pipe right on that communist chin that Turkish chin that he has.

Canelo is going to score a shocking one punch knockout in something like the third round to shop the world

Canelo's frame isn't the same. Triple G hits a lot harder as well and will be much angrier this time as he got really ripped off in that last decision and will want to finish this guy up quick this time. When you add that anger in there and that he really wants to make a statement he may indeed kill Canelo.

Round 3

If Triple G comes in for the kill it will play right into canelo's hands. Canelo needs to break some jawbones in this fight by moving forward and stepping into the pocket. If Triple G is coming in for the kill Canelo has better speed and will knockout Triple G

Either way you're covered.
    my actual prediction was very clear but you just are trying very hard to bend over backwards and not see it. Or I could do was I said Canela it's faster on his feet and has better hand speed. And so therefore Canelo will be setting a trap this time because he knows that he wasn't aggressive enough in the last fight. So because Triple G is more Angry he will be more aggressive he will try to kill Canelo it's what I really meant to say. And Canelo will set traps's Triple G coming in for the kill because Caneloe has better foot speed and better hand speed he will step into the pocket and multiply the force of triple G's forward rushing in with the stepping into the pocket by Canelo and the punch will be like a Mack truck to knock out the Turk

also when I said and that other part that you copied and pasted that Triple G will maybe kill Canelo and the third round I wasn't really talking seriously I was only saying that at that time because that was right after I heard about the tainted beef

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All credibility to your fight predictions has been restored. For a minute there it looked like you just say ridiculous contradicting things all the time, nice save brock.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GGG wasn't looking as good prior to beating Canelo last time out and with only a couple of rounds in a year since and getting older still, this is my main concern. Of course I want GGG to seriously hurt Canelo and I do not say that lightly. I want him to really hurt him. A Hatton style KO would be completely justified and would be my preference. However, in saying that Canelo is a clever, stage managed fighter and knows how to pick his spots and the fight might well be similar to last time only GGG is that bit older. Fingers crossed for GGG and hopefully he hurts the body early and than lays it on hard up top.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will tell you the way the fight is going to start. In the first round Canelo is going to try to draw blood because it is a psychological advantage. The minute that Triple G sees the blood he will get slightly desperate to try to fire back in equal measure. But in trying to fire back finally he will over shoot the target and the slightly smaller Canelo we'll step into the pocket and really lay down the law. There will be a quick knock down in the second round Triple G will go down on one knee. The referee will not get Canelo out of there in time and Canada will then land a left hook while Triple G is down on one knee. @walrus is the expert on boxing so you will have to check with him about what happens after that but in my opinion than Triple G look at 5 minutes to recover. When the third and the fourth round finish Triple G will have gotten old overnight and in the fifth round wham bam right on the chin the turkey gets knocked out by the tainted beef @TitoFan fuck 'em is right

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Golovkin looking to punish Cownelo like he did Stevens. He took a lot of shots in that in though while dishing out a comprehensive beatdown. - https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/1013238/Canelo-GGG-2-Gennady-Golovkin-Saul-Alvarez-Rematch-Message-Boxing-News

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you saying he's going to milk it for all he's worth? 😈 that's a bit like adding insult to injury. If he can knock out the tainted beef burrito boy he should just do it and get it over with. If he takes him into the later rounds just to inflict greater punishment it would be rather unsportsmanlike and could lead to almost permanent injuries.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he can knock out the tainted beef burrito boy he should just do it and get it over with.

THAT much we can agree on. An early, devastating, embarrassing, KTFO. That'll deflate Fishnets' cash cow just a bit more.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you will knockout Canelo like it Caribbean midget y entonces urinar encima JAJAJAJ

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you need to do those quick sprints where there's a bit more oxygen.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate to say it, but the closer the fight gets the more I feel Canelo can win this
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I hate to say it, but the closer the fight gets the more I feel Canelo can win this

Of course he can. Golovkin is a year older while Canelo is in the middle of his prime years. Golovkin knows he can't count on the judges, and therefore has to win by knockout. That pretty much spells it all out for Team Fishnets, who can sit back and plan accordingly. One thing I'll give Ginger Boy is a chin. Golovkin will have to hit Ginger Boy hard and often to knock him out. He can concentrate on the body, but will expose himself to hard counters. Of course there's a chance for Ginger Boy to win.

No matter. His legacy is forever tarnished and nothing he can do will ever get it back.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Of course he can. Golovkin is a year older while Canelo is in the middle of his prime years. Golovkin knows he can't count on the judges, and therefore has to win by knockout. That pretty much spells it all out for Team Fishnets, who can sit back and plan accordingly. One thing I'll give Ginger Boy is a chin. Golovkin will have to hit Ginger Boy hard and often to knock him out. He can concentrate on the body, but will expose himself to hard counters. Of course there's a chance for Ginger Boy to win.

No matter. His legacy is forever tarnished and nothing he can do will ever get it back.
    Yea it would be devastating for GGG to lose this fight.

GGGs mindset going into this void be his downfall.

I think he should target the body early and often.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GGG Target's the body and he leaves his chin wide open. This chin is suspect I saw him wobble many times from mediocre shots. Canelo is going to win this with his left hook a very short left hook inside that travels less than 6 in. Bam lights out period Turkish dream

GGG tries to do some headhunting and Canelo will also get underneath double pump double faint and he is going to Land thunder early and quick

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is called nerves, they are good and just shows that the fight means a lot to you and you are excited about GGG beating Canelo.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information