Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Blubber 2, Physique 0

Interesting huh?

First Joshua gets his ass handed to him by the Mexican Pillsbury doughboy.

Then equally chiseled albeit a few pounds lighter Wilder gets stomped by the jiggly Gypsy King.

Sure..... Joshua got some measure of revenge.

But it was only after Ruiz decided to eat his way through training camp and go for the FAT record probably held by Butterbean.

There appears to be a lesson here.

So Adam Kownacki take heart. There might be room at the top for you yet.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Blubber 2, Physique 0

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Interesting huh?

Then equally chiseled albeit a few pounds lighter Wilder gets stomped by the jiggly Gypsy King.

But it was only after Ruiz decided to eat his way through training camp and go for the FAT record probably held by Butterbean.

Getting a bit desperate now. Is this your third thread calling Joshua a loser for not fighting Wilder.

"George Washington, Daniel Boone, Neil Armstrong, Davey Crockett, You boy took one Hell of a beating"
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the real score is 2-1 to blubber with AJ scoring for physique.

Wilder also beat Ortiz twice so technically they are 3-2 up.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Interesting huh?

Getting a bit desperate now. Is this your third thread calling Joshua a loser for not fighting Wilder.

"George Washington, Daniel Boone, Neil Armstrong, Davey Crockett, You boy took one Hell of a beating"

Yeah, that's it. You called it. I'm desperate.

By the way, I've reread my post on this thread several times over and I'm still trying to see where I called Joshua a loser for not fighting Wilder (on THIS THREAD).

Maybe you can lend me your magic bifocals so I can see what you see.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It'snot a matter of blob/muscular chizzled thing; it's all about what if a well landed punch end on your nugget. Nobody's 100% shielded about that kind of event happening and when you're in the HW; a well landed punch can always mean lights out. No matter how blobby/muscular and chizzled you are.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    It'snot a matter of blob/muscular chizzled thing; it's all about what if a well landed punch end on your nugget. Nobody's 100% shielded about that kind of event happening and when you're in the HW; a well landed punch can always mean lights out. No matter how blobby/muscular and chizzled you are.
    Nameless you are being too sensible, the post was made in jest. It was an observation on the quirky nature of the game.
    Last edited by Master; 02-23-2020 at 08:10 PM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting huh?

By the way, I've reread my post on this thread several times over and I'm still trying to see where I called Joshua a loser for not fighting Wilder (on THIS THREAD).

Actually i do need bi-focals but when i am not wearing contacts and need to read i just put my bins on my head Much cheaper.

But back to your point. You made it quite clear that YOU thought Joshua only won the rematch because Ruiz came in even fatter and then suggested that Fury was fat as though suddenly now the reverse of what you claimed is true. Make your mind up. One minute not being Mr Universe is why you lose and then all of a sudden it is why you win. It almost seems you are bending over backwards to avoid giving the two British boxers any credit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting huh?

Actually i do need bi-focals but when i am not wearing contacts and need to read i just put my bins on my head Much cheaper.

But back to your point. You made it quite clear that YOU thought Joshua only won the rematch because Ruiz came in even fatter and then suggested that Fury was fat as though suddenly now the reverse of what you claimed is true. Make your mind up. One minute not being Mr Universe is why you lose and then all of a sudden it is why you win. It almost seems you are bending over backwards to avoid giving the two British boxers any credit.

You get so twisted up in your own convoluted logic it's a miracle you don't end up with your head up your own ass.

First you said I called Joshua a loser in this thread. Now you seem to be ignoring that lapse of judgment and are off in some rant, where you're claiming I said Joshua only won the Ruiz rematch because Ruiz came in fatter.

Take a deep breath and slow down there, sport.

Don't take your vitriol into the boxing boards too.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Nameless you are being too sensible, the post was made in jest. It was an observation on the quirky nature of the game.

Why thank you, @Master . But it seems the humor of the thread has escaped more than just one poster.

I certainly hope the others follow suit with you.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting huh?

You get so twisted up in your own convoluted logic it's a miracle you don't end up with your head up your own ass.

First you said I called Joshua a loser in this thread. Now you seem to be ignoring that lapse of judgment and are off in some rant, where you're claiming I said Joshua only won the Ruiz rematch because Ruiz came in fatter.

You did just say Joshua only won the Ruiz rematch because Ruiz came in fatter.

You even requoted it. You said

"Sure..... Joshua got some measure of revenge... But it was only after Ruiz decided to eat his way through training camp and go for the FAT record probably held by Butterbean."

And please don't be such a drama queen with the vitriol rubbish, I merely pointed out how you are simultaneously claiming that being fat both loses and wins you fights.

Just a daft contradictory theory.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting huh?

You did just say Joshua only won the Ruiz rematch because Ruiz came in fatter.

You even requoted it. You said

"Sure..... Joshua got some measure of revenge... But it was only after Ruiz decided to eat his way through training camp and go for the FAT record probably held by Butterbean."

And please don't be such a drama queen with the vitriol rubbish, I merely pointed out how you are simultaneously claiming that being fat both loses and wins you fights.

Just a daft contradictory theory.

Save it for someone with a real stake on both Joshua and Wilder. I couldn't care less who beats who as long as they're good fights.

Fury vs Wlad was a royal stinker..... and I rooted against Fury off of that. Nice guy and all that..... but a nauseating win over Wlad.

By contrast, Joshua turned in a pleasing victory over that same Wlad.

I've got no dog in the heavyweight division..... so it makes little difference to me.

The Joshua-Wilder drama of not too long ago really pissed me off though.

And though people flocked to predictable sides regarding "who was ducking who"........ I feel when Fury came in and "took Joshua's spot" against Wilder, it in a way showed Joshua up, as in..... "look at me, I got the fight done in a fraction of the time, and there you were..... hemming and hawing."

Rightly or wrongly.

My statement about Ruiz coming in fatter? Don't be so touchy.

Ruiz did as much to lose that rematch as AJ did to win it. Happens all the time.

Thread Information