Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Which should be privatised?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can you privatise every service and yet not privatise a monarchy?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How can you privatise every service and yet not privatise a monarchy?

This is something that has never made any sense to me, but how can you privatise healthcare, public transport, necessities like water and yet the privatisation of an archaic and despicable money grabbing 8 billion pounds worth of property owning bunch of inbreds is never up for discussion? In fact the head of the inbred herd meets up weekly with the Prime Minister who continues to privatise everything. Could it in fact be because the horrible old witch isn't as impotent as the propaganda system makes out? Isn't she just a treasonous hag. Who does more? A nurse or a monarch? Be off with them all. Also interesting to see that the horrid old crone employs people on zero hour contracts. Russell Brand suggests she be put on a zero hours contract, but that isn't going far enough IMO. As far as I am concerned she is as treasonous as Tony Blair and should be in prison for her crimes.

My poll of the week is this, which of the following should be privatised? Public transport, water, mail, prisons, schools, or monarchy?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How can you privatise every service and yet not privatise a monarchy?

What is the consensus of the Monarchy in England. Do the people still want it. They seem to be enthralled by it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How can you privatise every service and yet not privatise a monarchy?

They have these periodic polls and people trot out the same corny 'But they make us money' line, but it is all hollow. Where is the referendum? They don't even let it up for discussion let alone allow people the chance to make up their own minds. It's another reason the coming election is a joke, the election is all but decided bar a few dozen seats. It's a set up. Now obviously I despise the Queen and her peculiar offspring and their odd choice of playmates, but ignoring all that, how can you privatise water before privatising a family that has 8 billion pounds of property already? On any moral level how can that ever be justified? Right now they are privatising the NHS, yet no mention of ever curtailing the monarchy or taking their ill gotten property gains. They get yearly pay rises and nurses simply don't. Again, on any moral level, how can that be justified? A nurse saves lives, whilst a monarch signs off on illegal wars. That just isn't right.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, being an American I can't make a sound judgement on it. I don't know how the same thing works, but if Tony Blair liked the, they can't be all that bad.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tony Blair loves working for tyrants and the banks. On that basis he was born to serve monarchs. Here is Russell Brand's latest video, and I have to say, I think Brand is splendid these days. It is almost as though he has taken my ideas, vitriol and madness from several years ago and made it all palatable to the masses with a wonderfully cohesive set of factual points and observations.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cameron is a funny old bean he said that he did not beleive the NHS should be privatised but did want to open it up to non-profit making organisations. Prison, probation, post, trains, gas/electric have been sold off with the Tories. They would never dare touch the monarchy.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, he is an evil, despicable man. This is a man who laughs at paedophilia and yet rises when he meets the Queen who has offspring that hang out with paedo's. Yes, I will hammer it home that the British elite are into Paedophilia, until they do something about it.

North Korea? Pfft! Britain!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't live there but I voted for Prisons. Hey- those who do it in America make a Gr8 living.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they do like U.S.A : taxpayers would have to pay for any empty beds should crime rates fall below that quota.

Private Corporations world wide- are following the American trend which is: striking deals with states that contain clauses guaranteeing high prison occupancy rates.

Check out/google The report, “Criminal: How Lockup Quotas and ‘Low-Crime Taxes’ Guarantee Profits for Private Prison Corporations,”

It documents the contracts of private prison companies who hold state governments to guarantee prison occupancy rates (AKA a fucking quota) to be met or..

or force taxpayers to pay for empty beds if the prison population decreases

If they go like America- whom had 48 state governors in 2012 whom utilizes Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), Thisone company buys up & operate public state prisons. for like 10-20 year contract.
    Those who don't play ball there way? Then they send something called lobbyist to washington to (lobby) for it. Or they will fund politicians outright who then turn around & claim government is to fucked up to run a prison. So let a private company do it.

Last- I am not sure if CCA is the old Wackenhut. Wackenhut got tired of being questioned about how they got rich off of people going to jail-so they changed their name.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whats the old saying? Crime pays or Crime doesnt pay? Crime pays prison builders...well. Very Well.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prisons are privatised here and they have poor conditions and a lot of drug problems.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Prisons are privatised here and they have poor conditions and a lot of drug problems.
    Different nation, same doo-doo.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We privatized energy and what happened , my gas bill used to be about £120 a quarter to £360 a
    quarter , same with electric bill.
    Remember if profit comes into delivering ANY PUBLIC service, corners are cut in the name of profit
    large wage bills for CEO, the public are ripped off.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Horse Face Long Tooth Queen is a Human Cess Pool who deserves to be DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While I don't think the monarchy could be privatised, due to the difficulty in monetizing it without taking money from the public purse, I'm sure we could liquidate the estates for a pound or two.

Thread Information