Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saudi Prince gets *SLAMMED TO GROUND* by NYPD Officers for his arrogance

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saudi Prince gets *SLAMMED TO GROUND* by NYPD Officers for his arrogance

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saudi Prince gets *SLAMMED TO GROUND* by NYPD Officers for his arrogance

the police in europe make me laugh ROFLMAO - if those crowds did this here in NEW YORK CITY they would have been shot

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saudi Prince gets *SLAMMED TO GROUND* by NYPD Officers for his arrogance

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

Julien Chabbott is not a Saudi prince.
    He's a spoiled brat, American millionaire who like many spoiled young millionaires felt entitled to drive over the cop's foot as the cop was giving him a ticket.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a cunt that guy was! He should have gotten some batons over his head!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me thinks the World is a fucked up place ! In America you shoot people for little or no reason in some cases.
    I wonder sometimes who the criminals are !
    Trouble is to shoot and kill and you got it wrong there is no bringing them back.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well the guy's an asshole and I have little sympathy for what happened to him in that case. Beside, he's also VERY stupid; when you roll in a Ferrari, such ticket is probably penny money for him, he could have paid it, not even realizing that the money went off his wallet and have been on his way in a very quiet way. Beside, I don't like the title of the video; it should only have been called "stupid rich asshole get slammed on the ground after he did rider over a cop's foot" instead of trying to single out his race or religion, which can only foster more unwanted hate toward muslim or saudi folks on vacation.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Well the guy's an asshole and I have little sympathy for what happened to him in that case. Beside, he's also VERY stupid; when you roll in a Ferrari, such ticket is probably penny money for him, he could have paid it, not even realizing that the money went off his wallet and have been on his way in a very quiet way. Beside, I don't like the title of the video; it should only have been called "stupid rich asshole get slammed on the ground after he did rider over a cop's foot" instead of trying to single out his race or religion, which can only foster more unwanted hate toward muslim or saudi folks on vacation.
    Honestly it wouldn't make the cut if it didn't include "Muslim immigrant" in title on original video. Sad but true. Really just some asshole who got what he had coming and a cop doing his job, they shoulda pulled that orange cone over his head for the entire booking process.

how'd it turn into non related vid trio of like minded stuff? Brock you're working towards your very own forum here bud.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 01-29-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only the guy's not a Saudi prince. See my post a few posts back. This type of unfortunate headlining of video clips, just 'cause the guy uploading it has some preconceptions of Saudi princes being the only ones who are tall and dark and drive Ferraris. Ignorant and dangerous stereotyping.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Only the guy's not a Saudi prince. See my post a few posts back. This type of unfortunate headlining of video clips, just 'cause the guy uploading it has some preconceptions of Saudi princes being the only ones who are tall and dark and drive Ferraris. Ignorant and dangerous stereotyping.
    Ignorant and Dangerous stereotyping? Here on Saddo ? In a thread started by Brock ? really?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Ignorant and Dangerous stereotyping? Here on Saddo ? In a thread started by Brock ? really?
    With the Fair State of Minnesota in ruins, it is certainly understandable, though utterly mischaracterizing my post. SAD!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

With the Fair State of Minnesota in ruins, it is certainly understandable, though utterly mischaracterizing my post. SAD!
    You knew it was no Saudi Prince and yet still used that as a title for this thread. We all get that after working in Muslim countries and teaching illegal immigrants you hate them both but it's getting a bit boring you constantly going on about it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually believed it to be true at the time I posted it. Do you crucify those who once in a lifetime make a single mistake? My bad, I realized he wasn't a Saudi Prince after I copied/pasted. Well the point if the video is not whether he is Muslim or Buddhist, its about RESPECTING LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually believed it to be true at the time I posted it. Do you crucify those who once in a lifetime make a single mistake? My bad, I realized he wasn't a Saudi Prince after I copied/pasted. Well the point if the video is not whether he is Muslim or Buddhist, its about RESPECTING LAW ENFORCEMENT.
    You talk crap. Most of yours posts are about Muslim and terrorist so stop pretending it was not about that.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information