Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I had a Covid test yesterday. Negative but i still feel like shit, and i am due to have my first Vaccine shot on Wednesday.
    Dont do it. Just boost your system with zinc and vitamins/minerals.

No disrespect, but seriously get the fuck out of here with pseudo-scientific gobbldeegook.

I live with the reality of dealing with an auto-immune disease every day. You can not boost your immune system and in my case if i could, it would be catastrophic for me. Already i have to deal with the consequences of my immune system attacking healthy tissue and that is quite enough to deal with thank you. I don't use NSAIDS or Steroids or any other Pharmaceutical interventions but i am not gullible enough to believe that my body is able to prime itself to recognize a particularly nasty and novel virus without a vaccine.

The evidence of it's efficiency in both stopping serious symptoms that could land you in ICU and in reducing transmission is overwhelming.

Just doing the opposite of what is suggested is not an example of thinking for yourself.
    Vitamins and minerals are scientific gobbldeegook now? Yes, avoid calcium and the minerals that help you absorb it and then let me know how many teeth you have in a few years. Of course the health benefits of vitamins and minerals is not gobbledeegook.

Brock is right in that a healthy lifestyle is one way to significantly reduce the chances of being impacted by Covid. It is no guarantee, but to be deficient in key vitamins and nutrients means you have less chance of being able to fight off anything.

"Vitamin C, the biggest con trick in town" said the scurvy lovers as their immune systems collapsed all around them.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    if you are not seeing through the bullshit yet you are a retard
    Bum.💩💩💩💩💩
    coward
    Bum 🤡💩
    coward
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you are not seeing through the bullshit yet you are a retard
    Bum.💩💩💩💩💩
    coward
    Bum 🤡💩
    coward
    Bum🦘🦘🦘😂

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spent yesterday in hospital because the GP thought I may have had a heart attack the night before. After loads of tests got the all clear, went home cooked dinner and then drove out and got my first vaccination. Came on the day of starting a huge campaign for a huge community photography/music/mental health project though that had a far better first day than I could ever had hoped so I will take that.

Feel like shit today and fortunately got to bail on a long standing repeat contract because of technical issues (will shoot another day). Went to bed which I never ever do. Have to take Mrs for hers tommorow so hopefully will be better. Think I should be talking to others.

Still glad I had it done.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus, hope you are feeling better. After possibly having a heart attack, still going out to get the vax shows your toughness and bravery.

El Kabong Guest

Scary....good news you did NOT have a heart attack and have started your vaccinations and even better you're having a big gig lined up too.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good that your heart did not plop, but what made the doctor think you had a heart attack? Pinched nerve feeling or something like that?

I have some Covid drama. I am not massively fussed, but we will see. A chap at my wife's firm shared a car with a Plague carrier and then a week later had Plague symptoms. My wife passed by him, but no actual conversation or anything. His results come in today and she and others have been told to work from home. She said 'You may have to quarantine too'. 'Piss off, I do not interact with humans, why should I stay home?' Unlikely I will get it, but ready to put the nutrition to the test if need be.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One of the sickest girls I work with had the best response to the vaccine I’ve seen. I mean this girl gets these seizures everywhere. I’ll be talking to her one day the next she’s in the hospital making no sense for a week. Anyway both of her shots she had no side effects what so ever. She actually called me to take her somewhere a half hour after her second shot. I told her I didn’t think that was a good idea as she may be getting some side effects I told her give it at least another hour let me know how you feel. 59 minutes later she called me begging me to taker her out. Damn if the nurse said ok what the hec but I was surprised. Didn’t even bitch about a sore arm. I guess it just varies too much from person to person. Of course I had to get the four day long vertigo bullshit but screw it it did go away and now that I’m vaccinated absolutely nothing has changed except we are losing our covid pay probably end of the month. Hate to say it but I’ve gotten used to the covid bonus I won’t complain we were supposed to lose it in December it really did add up over all that time. Guess it’s time to quit and go back to being a ponderer.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A sore arm? I have read reports of people getting the vaccine here saying it hurt less than other shots. I think part of it depends on the person doing it and also how your veins are. I have awesome veins and they are easy to shoot and I generally feel little when needles go in when it is a good nurse. The less effective nurse will end up bruising you up. Not painful though. I tend to deal with pain very easily though. The kind of person who could cut off a finger joint and not flinch. A bit Lector like at times. Others with more flab and deeper veins probably have a harder time as you have to locate the rotters. I would be a brilliant junky.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tx and Mississippi fully throwing reasonable caution to the wind is not wise at all. Opening in stages put's brains over emotions. I feel like we've gone through this before . Like last year. Gov Abbott would do better to ensure half his State isn't thrown into the literal dark and living in Igloos again. We've treated this virus like an inconvenient diet plan..show some discipline, do some right moves, see the numbers start to tick down and then immediately justify going back to Taco Bell on Friday. Seems we've not learned a thing.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    A sore arm? I have read reports of people getting the vaccine here saying it hurt less than other shots. I think part of it depends on the person doing it and also how your veins are. I have awesome veins and they are easy to shoot and I generally feel little when needles go in when it is a good nurse. The less effective nurse will end up bruising you up. Not painful though. I tend to deal with pain very easily though. The kind of person who could cut off a finger joint and not flinch. A bit Lector like at times. Others with more flab and deeper veins probably have a harder time as you have to locate the rotters. I would be a brilliant junky.
    Well miles don’t forget this is IM, intramuscular. These types of shots tend to hurt more but the first one hurt so bad it may have been something the nurse did I really can’t say. Second one which made me much sicker I had severe arm pain but it honestly disappeared in hours. The first one the pain lasted days. Typically anything shot in the vein should not have any long lasting pain. It’s really the IMs that get you.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Tx and Mississippi fully throwing reasonable caution to the wind is not wise at all. Opening in stages put's brains over emotions. I feel like we've gone through this before . Like last year. Gov Abbott would do better to ensure half his State isn't thrown into the literal dark and living in Igloos again. We've treated this virus like an inconvenient diet plan..show some discipline, do some right moves, see the numbers start to tick down and then immediately justify going back to Taco Bell on Friday. Seems we've not learned a thing.
    @Spicoli couldnt agree more. Here we are in Mcallen, TX, 5 miles from the Mexican border, since December 1, 2020. The state is a wreck. Texas has logged

2,684,110 infections with 44,757 deaths

and Abbott wants 100% restaurant capacity by Monday, with NO MASKS. He tried that last Memorial Day, last Labor Day, and last Thanksgiving, with disastrous results. Lets see the infections and deaths skyrocket in about 14 days from today. Fucking nuts.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dubbo race one, had to put a bet on conspiratrix for the win. i'll spend it well
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

new zealand had a civil defense warning today. all the bullshit covid measures were overridden by the civil defense instructions

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Well miles don’t forget this is IM, intramuscular. These types of shots tend to hurt more but the first one hurt so bad it may have been something the nurse did I really can’t say. Second one which made me much sicker I had severe arm pain but it honestly disappeared in hours. The first one the pain lasted days. Typically anything shot in the vein should not have any long lasting pain. It’s really the IMs that get you.
    you motherfuckers get any more graphic youre gonna make me vomit FFS.

Thread Information