Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Remember The Name: Azabache Torres.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Remember The Name: Azabache Torres.

My friend has been in Mexico City. He took 2 fighters from Colombia there for sparring. They have been getting rounds with the 3 Torres brothers.
    Azabache is 15(15)- 0. My friend says that he has excellent inside uppercuts, a great hook to the liver, and a punishing jab. He says that he punches like a young Pipino Cuevas, and he is old enough to remember Cuevas. He thinks that Torres is about a year to two years of building fights in Mexico away from being ready for anyone.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Remember The Name: Azabache Torres.

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    My friend has been in Mexico City. He took 2 fighters from Colombia there for sparring. They have been getting rounds with the 3 Torres brothers.
    Azabache is 15(15)- 0. My friend says that he has excellent inside uppercuts, a great hook to the liver, and a punishing jab. He says that he punches like a young Pipino Cuevas, and he is old enough to remember Cuevas. He thinks that Torres is about a year to two years of building fights in Mexico away from being ready for anyone.
    that's diego yeh? can he still make lightweight or going to make a rung at one forty?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    that's diego yeh? can he still make lightweight or going to make a rung at one forty?
    Don't know. I'm guessing 140 and then 147, but I don't know that much about him as of yet. This is 12th pro fight.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Don't know. I'm guessing 140 and then 147, but I don't know that much about him as of yet. This is 12th pro fight.

i remember taking note of his name when he iced experienced journeyman nery saguilan in a round
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information