Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cricket world cup

After an ashes tournament with a great and fair ending, I thought there would be more posts about the cricket world cup, I am disappointed with @Master, it's been a good tournament with england exceeding all expectations!....

Although India are going to win barring some kind of miracle, they bowled out south Africa for 83 today/yesterday and south Africa have been rampaging(except v the dutch, who the lost to). Funnily enough Indians massive stadiums make it look like no one is attending the games but some of the empty crowds would have sold out lords, bloody Indians have built 100,000+ stadiums.

Afghans have been doing very good too, don't think they'll make the semis though, they've got to play the Aussie and the proteas. Hopefully Pakistan make it through and get to play Indian in the semis or even better the final, that would be a huge game for the fans.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cricket world cup

England were useless this cricket world cup.

England nearly did it for the Rugby world cup but I wanted Ireland to win it as it was in my predictions for the Saddo year.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

England nearly did it for the Rugby world cup but I wanted Ireland to win it as it was in my predictions for the Saddo year.
    Nearly did what? No they never , they were fucking useless. They played one good game and if they had won that , they would’ve got beat by 30 points in the final like they did 4 years before. Absolute Shambles.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Nearly did what? No they never , they were fucking useless. They played one good game and if they had won that , they would’ve got beat by 30 points in the final like they did 4 years before. Absolute Shambles.
    How did Italy do?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That cricket world cup needs to change format - what a long drawn out affair.

India could clock up ten straight wins and still lose the final, that would be funny.

England were sh1te and quite clearly after four games had given in and just want to come home.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and not cricket but what do you think to Italian football team at moment Primo - could they miss out on Euros you reckon.

What's the view back home on them

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How did Italy do?
    They beat the teams they were expected to beat and lost to the teams they were expected to lose to. If England were in their group instead of Italy , they would’ve finished in exactly the same position.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    and not cricket but what do you think to Italian football team at moment Primo - could they miss out on Euros you reckon.

They might scrape into the finals, but to be honest, it might not be worth it.
    I went to both the England v Italy qualifiers, and for the first time in my 60 odd year life, I feel England are better than Italy. Bellingham is ridiculous and I’ve found new respect for Kane. He is excellent at what he does. He’s a diving wanker, but he gets away with it. More power to him tbf. And when he comes deep into his own half to get the ball, I used to think he was pathetic, but in reality it’s genius! The midfielders cant pick him up because that will leave them short, and the central defenders aren’t going to follow him that far.
    Meanwhile Bellingham runs into the space he makes.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That cricket world cup needs to change format - what a long drawn out affair.

India could clock up ten straight wins and still lose the final, that would be funny.

England were sh1te and quite clearly after four games had given in and just want to come home.
    England are still not out of it, which shows you how mad the format is.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're definitely out of now surely. We were mathematically clinging on by our fingertips three hammerings ago.

I never knew how much I'd enjoy a Netherlands Bangladesh 50 over match at 8am. It's become my morning routine now.

Angelo Mathews getting timed out today was ridiculous (on his part mainly).
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

England are out, the defeat to the aussies made it mathematical, they could have qualified by winning the last three and Aussies and kiwis not winning or drawing(rare obviously) any

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I went to both the England v Italy qualifiers, and for the first time in my 60 odd year life, I feel England are better than Italy. Bellingham is ridiculous and I’ve found new respect for Kane. He is excellent at what he does. He’s a diving wanker, but he gets away with it. More power to him tbf. And when he comes deep into his own half to get the ball, I used to think he was pathetic, but in reality it’s genius! The midfielders cant pick him up because that will leave them short, and the central defenders aren’t going to follow him that far.
    Agreed re Bellingham. He's that player we've been waiting for. One who can win you a tournament. However the major obstacle of not winning a tournament for so long is massive to overcome....

And I get you re kane. Scoring for fun in Germany

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although India are going to win barring some kind of miracle, then click the lights button in order to view the content of this post.

Although India are going to win barring some kind of miracle, then click the lights button in order to view the content of this post.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

power to him tbf. And when he comes deep into his own half to get the ball, I used to think he was pathetic, but in reality it’s genius! The midfielders cant pick him up because that will leave them clicking the likes button in order to view the remainder of the post.

power to him tbf. And when he comes deep into his own half to get the ball, I used to think he was pathetic, but in reality it’s genius! The midfielders cant pick him up because that will leave them clicking the likes button in order to view the remainder of the post.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The aussies made quite a comeback today v the Taliban, they were 91-7 and ended up winning by getting to 293-7.. Maxwell was a bit lucky with the dropped catches but he scored a double century... Amazing stuff.

That'll surely put the afghans out now, they play south Africa and the Kiwis take on the springboks

Thread Information