Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  9
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Outrage

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Outrage

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Yes maybe but in a modern society there is so much more it's about affordability very large devids wealth is not for the privilege you work you should be paid a living wage*.
    As you well no about the affordability of living and working in NY very hard to make a living and to find affordable housing,! as well having talked in length about life there overpriced and under paid sad indeed.
    Success is only for the one or two in reality or the privilege the rest well just survive, trouble is
    the USA overhype things with BS mate as you being well traveled and experienced well know.
    *: Then do work WORTH a living wage...is that difficult?

There are some extremely simple jobs that can put food on the table. I mean damn learn a trade, trade school is cheap as shit (no massive student debt) AND those bastards get paid and they always will. Wherever there is plumbing we will need plumbers, wherever there's electricity we will need electricians, it is incredible to me just how helpless some able bodied young people are....it's like if they ever ate a steak instead of tofu they'd expect the government to cut it and chew it for them.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing wrong with having a minimum and living wage because if some employers had their way they would pay nothing if they could get away with it. Zero hour contracts are an example of workers rights and entitlements.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Nothing wrong with having a minimum and living wage because if some employers had their way they would pay nothing if they could get away with it. Zero hour contracts are an example of workers rights and entitlements.
    So you don't want immigrants either legal OR illegal coming to your country depressing the wages then?

So slavery? They'd bring back slavery?

Nobody forces somebody to work a zero hour contract.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So you don't want immigrants either legal OR illegal coming to your country depressing the wages then?

So slavery? They'd bring back slavery?

Nobody forces somebody to work a zero hour contract.
    Unfortunately slavery still occurs today even in England.

Some people have very little choice but to accept zero hour contracts and some of these employers even get staff in earlier and never pay them for it. Whilst at the same time pay CEO millions and give dividends to shareholders.

El Kabong Guest

Some people have very little choice but to accept zero hour contracts and some of these employers even get staff in earlier and never pay them for it. Whilst at the same time pay CEO millions and give dividends to shareholders.
    1. Well maybe yall should address that.....or is that going to be a race/religion issue and England just won't touch it?

2. Learn a trade. Pay Attention in school. Be able to look after yourself like an adult.....these are not difficult things, I do them every single day and I certainly know how very little you think of my intellect...yet I own a house, I have food in the kitchen, etc.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Well maybe yall should address that.....or is that going to be a race/religion issue and England just won't touch it?

2. Learn a trade. Pay Attention in school. Be able to look after yourself like an adult.....these are not difficult things, I do them every single day and I certainly know how very little you think of my intellect...yet I own a house, I have food in the kitchen, etc.
    Slavery is not race related in these cases.

Easy to say but difficult to do if circumstances are not your way.

El Kabong Guest

...the people perpetuating this slavery aren't of certain races/religions? Just asking.

Give me some examples of just who the fuck these retards are that they can't do for themselves. PLEASE. Let me see with my own eyes these horribly unfortunate people who depend on the hard work and taxation of others.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...the people perpetuating this slavery aren't of certain races/religions? Just asking.

Give me some examples of just who the fuck these retards are that they can't do for themselves. PLEASE. Let me see with my own eyes these horribly unfortunate people who depend on the hard work and taxation of others.
    No, just criminal gangs who pick on the very weak and vulnerable.

People are zero hour contracts may get some additional support through working tax credits. They should not be persecuted at least they are working and trying to earn a living.

El Kabong Guest

No, just criminal gangs who pick on the very weak and vulnerable.

People are zero hour contracts may get some additional support through working tax credits. They should not be persecuted at least they are working and trying to earn a living.
    Criminal gangs made up of who?

So no examples then? OK

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

10 things you didn’t know about slavery in the UK

The UK Government estimates there are tens of thousands people in slavery in Britain today
    Only 1% of enslaved people in the UK have the chance of seeing their exploiter brought to justice
    In 2015, over 3,000 people, including nearly 1,000 children, were referred to British authorities as potential victims of slavery
    But nearly 40% of them were still awaiting a decision about their victim status at the end of the year
    From those who have received a final decision, only less than half were recognised as victims
    Victims of slavery are four times less likely to be acknowledged as victims if they are non-European
    Up to 34% of victims of slavery are estimated to be re-trafficked
    Children are often deliberately targeted for their vulnerability
    One in four victims of slavery in the UK is a child
    2016 saw the first conviction and sentencing of a British businessman for human trafficking

https://www.antislavery.org/slavery-today/slavery-uk/

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

10 things you didn’t know about slavery in the UK

The UK Government estimates there are tens of thousands people in slavery in Britain today
    Only 1% of enslaved people in the UK have the chance of seeing their exploiter brought to justice
    In 2015, over 3,000 people, including nearly 1,000 children, were referred to British authorities as potential victims of slavery
    But nearly 40% of them were still awaiting a decision about their victim status at the end of the year
    From those who have received a final decision, only less than half were recognised as victims
    Victims of slavery are four times less likely to be acknowledged as victims if they are non-European
    Up to 34% of victims of slavery are estimated to be re-trafficked
    Children are often deliberately targeted for their vulnerability
    One in four victims of slavery in the UK is a child
    2016 saw the first conviction and sentencing of a British businessman for human trafficking

https://www.antislavery.org/slavery-today/slavery-uk/
    And you spend all your time lambasting trump, how dare you

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What kind of slavery are we talking about? Who are the slave owners? This sounds like a lot of hyperbole

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is there slavery in the U.K.?

If that's the case, I'd quite like one. Or even better, maybe a whole family would be better.

They could live in my shed. The guy could do the gardening and general maintenance work, he could also drive us to the pub and back. Being the sexist that I am, the wife could do all th cooking and cleaning.

It would be good if thy had a kid too. Because then I would be breeding and developing a successor for when I have to have one of the parents put down. While they are growing up, they could be a footstool for when I watch TV on the sofa.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    What kind of slavery are we talking about? Who are the slave owners? This sounds like a lot of hyperbole
    @Master

What slavery are we talking about? Who are the slave owners?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master

What slavery are we talking about? Who are the slave owners?
    Criminals of variety and races including X.

Thread Information