Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

[QUOTE=El Kabong;1558664]
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Slim, I'm not going to watch all of those videos I don't have the time to. .
    Alleged Trump supporters.....but perhaps I'm being too cynical. Come November we will see.

:

Well I for one don't buy ANYONE not voting for Trump based on his military decisions. You look at what we were told would happen if he was elected vs what HAS happened and it's night and day WW3 hasn't happened, nuclear war hasn't happened. Trump gave a red line to Russia in Syria, they stepped over and unlike Obama Trump kept his word...he hit them hard and then let the dust settle and allowed them to get up off the canvas to see if they wanted more, they didn't.

As you stated in previous responses, this is your opinion. So I only argue against facts.

If you don't want to view Veterans against him that is your decision, but to just say you are not buying means you expect me to view your videos, which I do & go into detail line by line, yet I gave you a list of hundreds of veterans and your response was to consider them as liars/actors. In other words, if Biden wins and there is a vet list against him will you then decide it is time to hear them in the way you wish to be heard?
    https://rvat.org/

Again this list is so detailed, that there is a dropdown menu by state. I understand veterans taking him at his word when he ran on statements like :
    I believe in a foreign policy based on our national. For years, we have been caught up in endless wars and conflicts under the leadership of failed politicians and a failed foreign policy
    --Trump in 2016

So he approves of a foreign policy that:
    1. Allowed a raid in Yemen- When a Navy Seal dies, the father's wish for investigation went unheard. And at the same time Trump states "They Lost Ryan- It was Obama's idea, then in the same interview states: “The raid, the action that was taken in Yemen was a huge success.”

So since it was a success, why not credit Obama?

2. He bombs Shayrat runways- & because he told Russia- the runways were paved within 48 hours- and that was a foreign policy that hit them hard leaving the dust to settle?
    Please provide a link to this dust-settling victory.

Trump said the opposite of everything you stated. Here is Trump in 2013 stating Obama better not go into Syria-

Obama shouldn't go in for 1,300 Syrians then turned around & stated :When I saw those babies.. precious babies. So that was beneficial for us?
    Here is Trump stating we went there -not because of what was done to Americans, but what supposedly was done to Syrians. So did we recover their chemical weapons? We bombed runways, and I am supposed to dismiss the thousands of troops sick and tired of fighting endless wars, because it is Trump's turn? We bombed runways, that was it.

3. Brings John Bolton in: a lover of war, for what reason? Trump said Iraq was a mistake, Bolton said it was a success, so he hires then fires him - but not after a foreign policy that kills an Iranian Qassem Soleimani, in Iraq.

And what was the response?
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/iraq-p...s-drone-attack
    Iraqi lawmakers approved a resolution Sunday calling to expel U.S. troops from the country.

I take into account everyone of my brothers in the Marines that don't minimize terrorist to the flavor of the day aka ISIS. We all remember that the name may fade, but not their cause. Or did you forget this war on terror started with Al Queada, that name survived under Bush, then died under Obama. Then we were told of Hezbollah, then Taliban. You know the Taliban that Reagan invited to the white house? yeah that Taliban, the one that got millions of dollars from Bush Jr to curb opium. Today they are setting records on addicting the world.

See, we don't trip on the name ISIL or ISIS, its the mindset behind it that allows the Dawa to do the same, Janjaweed, collective whole of the Mujahidin. Take one group out, and another raises up, the soldiers know this, so no wonder there are so many pissed off at Trump supporters marginalizing the war on terror to just Obama & Hillary, they have fought through 3 administrations and are sick of being used as a political football, but if you have no desire to hear them -how many more who think like that?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alleged Trump supporters.....but perhaps I'm being too cynical. Come November we will see.

:
    allowed his generals to decimate ISIS as opposed to Obama just allowing them to grow.
    He has gotten NATO nations to own up to their agreements and fork over the cash and personnel....I guess that pisses some of those nations off but hey more of our soldiers defend their countries so they SHOULD pay up or man up especially if Russia is so bellicose and terrorizing everyone. Trump has been firm with China which is nice for a change.
    So if Trump went after ISIS outside of America, then he is continuing the war on a policy of what? Non interventionism? Stay on the aggressive because 9/11 changed our perspective aka Bush Doctrine?
    And you claim Obama let them grow how so? By not issuing executive orders?

Republicans ruled The House and Senate for 8 years, worse is that Tea Party took over many seat of war-hawks with a policy of non interventionism. You were head over heels with them when they were in season. You called Tea Party members all stars. I can link your words on them if need!
    Fox op-ed bombarded their viewers with words of Obama will start a war with Syria/Iran just to stay in office. Trump as well. He goes in... he is continuing a useless war. If he stays out well he aint doing gosh darn.
    Trump himself reiterated that killing anyone in Iran is just a means to stay in office and Obama would do it as an incumbent, what a coincidence Trump did it going into his final year

The world is in total disagreement with what you wrote, but then again, seeing how it is your opinion, no wonder!
    ISIS claimed 3,670 attacks worldwide last year - an average of 11 attacks per day - and 502 attacks in the first two months of 2019,
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47691006

IS has officially declared that it has a presence in the following countries and regions: Iraq, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, "Khorasan" (the Afghanistan-Pakistan region), , "East Asia" (mostly active in the Philippines), Somalia, and "West Africa" (mostly active in Nigeria).

Out of a total of 3,670 attacks IS claimed worldwide in 2018, 1,767 were in Iraq (48%) and 1,124 were in Syria (31%).
    In other words, all Trump did was move them from one spot to another and then neither mainstream nor conservative media will report on their destruction of other's land.
    https://cgpolicy.org/articles/isis-2...iraq-revealed/

Where I think you get your statements from: Under Trump, 43 of ISIS founders/leaders were killed during the 2017-2019 campaign, including its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, 79 key mid-level commanders were killed.

Ok...But I'd have to be foolish to think that killing one man or 200 won't be replaced by 202 more, or did you forget that at the beginning of this stupid ass war, we had a deck of cards & captured or killed them all, only for replacements to surface?
    Have you forgotten how many times we have killed the number 1 terrorist? Again and again? What is the said goal, man?
    Case in point: U.S. intelligence sources confirmed that the new leader(s) of ISIS, are were long identified as Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurashi, Ameer Muhammed Saeed al-Salbi al-Mawla,

Beneath the new “caliph,”: a five-member Shura (Consultative) Council, headed by Hajji Juma Awad al-Badri, al-Baghdadi’s brother backed up by some dude named Sami Jassim al-Jubori.

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle...d10b3ee6dc4b58
    ISIS is still active and infiltrating new territory through affiliates, according to US military
    Donald Trump has claimed victory over ISIS but his advisers have walked back that claim, as the UK says John Cantlie, believed to be held by ISIS, may still be alive.

"US Central Command Commander Gen. Joseph Votel told a committee that “the fight against ISIS and violent extremists is not over."

https://www.aljazeera.com/topics/org...isis-isil.html

Isis is now using the pandemic as a means to recruit- claiming this was intentionally spread to kill innocent by playing videos of Trump saying it is a hoax. Yeah they are using (HIS) videos to recruit, no wonder there are over 300 pages on Today In Trump Thread & next to none of the videos posted by ALL Trump users, will post Trump videos, links or conversations.

You guys post Videos on Obama, Hillary, Biden, fat ass Michael Moore, but Trumpers don't quote Trump- they reword and rephrase, while ISIS is using his words; please think that over.

And as far as NATO nations being pissed to pay their fair share,,,I dunno. I guess I would be pissed too & respond' Ya'll got all the damn military bases in everybody's backyard, not our tiny ass country. Our (fair) share should be based on what we have outside of our own country. Size of one's military and potential strength possessed, aka Pay the cost to be the boss.
    or stop whining & pull out, be done with NATO then.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-13-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#3 Those voters are free to vote for whomever they see fit to. Maybe they had their reasons for voting for Trump in 2016 (I'd like to know what those were) and maybe they're just lying/actors..
    Surely there has been a lot of spending by Trump, this is not the most pressing issue at present for me. The most pressing issue are politicians selling this country out to China and other nations, we're losing our sovereign status to Globalist plutocrats and I'm not so much in favor of that. I'm not in favor of people trying to pass Universal Healthcare and all the welfare policies they can enact AND open the floodgates on immigration, no, it's one or the other it can't be both. Logic, common sense, reason, say you can't have both.

I'm addressing each issue !

You stated that you would like to know what reasons Christians, soldiers, to southern commoners have for not voting for Trump, well nothing is stopping you from viewing those links & videos.

It is unfortunate that you say spending is not pressing for you, when that was pressing throughout all of Obama's presidency. I am sure that (IF) Biden wins, then you will be concerned with it.
    not just you, but all of Trump supporters have quieted down on these issues :

1. Repeal healthcare - nothing for 3 + years
    2. Add or build the wall. That was a LOUD roar during Obama's terms, now reduced to a tiny teeny meow of a newborn kitten. (100 miles of wall- [REPLACED]
    3. Then to add insult to injury Trump told his base (not Dems) his base that Mexico won't pay 2 cents for the wall, as if to say get over it and move on. (had Ted Cruz standing behind him like a bitch.) No position in the cabinet, just be a prop.
    4. Rebuild infrastructure, roads, highways, bridges, Oh, Obama was lauded for it, yet for 3 plus years, that campaign promise has faltered. Yet trillions have been spent...on what then?
    5. His lies about how he would appoint a special prosecutor on Hillary, then as an elect to his base to their FACE! " chanting lock her up played well, during the election.

And you wonder why people are upset at not delivering on his promises? I mean talk about kicking his base and them responding please! kick us some more!

& the extended version- where he shows how shallow or small thinking his base/fans/worshippers are by changing the topic in a second to war on Hillary to war on christmas.

Not every person is going to be ok with forgetting he ran on these issues. Not everyone is going to say it is ok to NOT discuss the budget or deficit- UNLESS a Democrat gets elected. And oh, lets switch from lock her up to chanting Merry Xmas.

And who are these politicians selling this country out to China? From 2010-2018 I didn't hear a single Republican voter name names...until 2018 when Dems took Congress, how is that? Is Trump a apart of that group considering he still has products made in China, how is that ok for you?

How is it that his daughter got patents from China right before dining with Chinese diplomats? meaning during his presidency and you find that acceptable? She couldnt get them before he became POTUS, rather during it?

Who are these politicians you are tired of selling out to China? Does that include Donald who stated one of his 1st mission was to label china a currency manipulator? Then when China's President visited him at his course, Mara Lago, he reverse and said, they are no longer a manipulator, since you consider yourself a true republican: how did you view his unwillingness to back up yet another campaign promise?

And do you have a preference in his online store?
    Meaning are you okay with a President that sells foreign made products with one dropdown menu that states :Made in America?
    How is that acceptable for a President to sell foreign shit, but just a singe dropdown menu for what Americans make? 'Check it out only takes a click and a dropdown -about 5- 10 seconds of your times

https://www.trumpstore.com/#
    Click on collections and then you will see the Made In America stuff. if you are okay with that, then what are examples of selling out to China & others?
    Last, I am hard pressed to understand why issues of welfare reform, universal healthcare could not be addressed during the 8 years of Republicans holding the House & Senate (2010-201 and for 2 years, it was ALL Republican 2017-2019 leading the Executive Branch, the Legislative and Judicial branch were all controlled by Republicans.

What better time to address those issues? Wait for Democrats to gain Congress to start? Where is the sense in that? They are liberals. If U cant accomplish it with all Republicans, what is the point?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-13-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

:

If you can't see that Trump has hit a vein of National pride in certain areas then I don't know what to tell you. He has people calling for building HERE, investing HERE, not shipping jobs willy nilly to China or Mexico or wherever....I don't know where you're from but that speaks to people where I'm from. The people who worked in mills and furniture, they've been overlooked for too long and they're dying for a little shot at breathing life into their towns again. Why is that important? Well if we don't look after ourselves then what can we offer refugees? What can we offer nations who need our strength? What can we offer our neighbors and friends? We're not a people who wish to share the basement of poverty and Trump has hit that.....Michael Moore, one of the biggest liberals out there said it....

It's about 5 minutes, but it tells you why Trump resonates
    I can see he hit a vein that allowed Nazis, White Supremist organizations to come out if their hiding places and state they are voting Trump.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rty-law-center

155 such groups counted last year, and they were present in most states. These groups were counted separately from Ku Klux Klan groups, racist skinheads, Christian Identity groups, and neo-Confederate groups, all of which also express some version of white supremacist beliefs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carliep.../#660ef8a05a0f
    White Supremacist Terrorism ‘On The Rise And Spreading

https://www.theroot.com/president-ji...eek-1844605312

I got a favorite actually- because of how he stated it and what happened.
    Who? Arthur Jones
    What? former NeoNazi
    How: Winning nomination for 1st time in trying over 20 years- finally came when he used the slogan:
    Arthur Jones Make Chicago White by 90%
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

I can see he hit a vein of national pride with
    Senator: King is leader of 'Make America White Again

You can ignore it, justify it, down play it, deflect it, but you can't change it. It- as in who are all of the Trump supporters, not some.

I can see he hit a nerve with so-called Christians that voted for a dead pimp over a living democrat. His moniker?
    The Art of the Pimp and The Trump of Parhump.

Good gawd....o'mighty, what kind of voters are these?

And where I'm from is a place where people know that the previous president was denied the right to even push a jobs bill and not a single alternative was offered, which was my main reason for not voting for him. I knew since they broke the record for most filibusters in 2006 when Dems took control, they would continue it -all the more with some dude whose name rhymed with Osama.
    Did you forget when Mitch McConnell bragged about being an obstructionists? Well let me refresh your memory sir...
    BRB
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-13-2020 at 12:12 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Senate GOP Pledges to Block Everything

Mitch McConnell Brags About Blocking Barack Obama

I am from a place where we dont point out the wrong in one party then justify one's own.
    I am from a place where we vet equally, not partially.
    I am from a place where ideology aint worth a gosh-darn thing other than to divide and conquer.
    And if you can't understand that it simply means you are seeing politics as you want it to be. I see politics as it is, regardless of how I want to see it.

Politics once meant voting on bills to maintenance our communities, provide for defense and promote common welfare of all regardless of ideology.
    Today politics means ideology, fuck how well the bill is...if it comes from the other party, one will deny & reject a bill for the better -IF it is presented by the opposition party. Hooray for the bill, even if it is fucked up- but at least it came from one's own party--

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

:
    We're not a people who wish to share the basement of poverty and Trump has hit that.....Michael Moore, one of the biggest liberals out there said it....

It's about 5 minutes, but it tells you why Trump resonates

Let this be a lesson to never ever -ev-er say to Slim, You didn't answer my question(s) cool?

Moore means nothing to me. I know why Trump resonates with people. Arthur Jones expressed why, The Trump of Rahump expressed why, the Christian get- a-freak- on Fallwell Jr mentioned it. Moore is talking from outside the bubble, I used those inside the bubble.

And when you decide to view a veteran against Trump video, then I will view this tub of lard.

I know each state that lost tens of thousands of votes due to polls sites closed. Do you?
    States like Wisconsin that had 100,000 3rd party votes.. Previous to that usual number is about 15 thousand.

See you dont have to want to know it, but it doesn't change the fact that there are a LOT of people like me or @TitoFan @Master(If I can use them here) they/we dont believe in a lesser of 2 evils.
    Don't want to choose between diarrhea or constipation. When both add up to a shitty affair.

We didnt want to vote for 2 mofos under investigation & that is what happened in about 5 states in 2016...tens of thousands of 3rd party votes were casted along with voter suppression.

I know outside of Michael Moore's perspective of Christians who documented their own quite well:
    https://www.christianpost.com/news/9...-election.html

Between Hillary & Donald most numbers show about 90 million potential voters stayed home.

97 Million Eligible Voters Did Not Vote in 2016 Election

While more than 231 million Americans are eligible to vote, more than 97 million of them did not exercise that right in the U.S. presidential election, according to the current estimate of the United States Elections Project.

http://www.electproject.org/2016g

https://www.bustle.com/articles/1932...a-huge-problem

The percentage of eligible citizens that actually vote during presidential election years has moved between 48 percent and 57 percent since 1980,

Then add on all those bigots and racists, well who knows who will win the 2020 elections. Two old farts who are puppets to the private banking industry. Add on all the illegal votes to counter then subtract the 1,000 closed polls and the desire to postpone the election or to disallow mail in votes, add on interference from outside nations...why?
    ' cause this president can have his name replaced with Obama & would sound the name-

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El K.
    I end my diatribe by using YOUR posts ONLY I substitute the name Obama for Trump
    check this shit out dawg!

You know if Obama/Trump can't fix the problems "Caused by W/Obama" then why the fuck give him a second turn?

New schools, roads, bridges, power grids....why I thought those were the "shovel ready jobs" the tax payers funded about 3 years ago,

What Obama/Trump needs to do is to cut the deficit in half as he said he would do.....but personally I think he's got a better chance of lowering the tides

He is spending "trillions of dollars" he's had a $5 trillion deficet in 3 years....how much more would you like him to spend?

The economy
    National Security (ie the abundant leaks coming from the White House)
    Immigration
    Healthcare
    Race Relations (they aren't better, in fact they are worse)
    America's standing in the world

In 3 years if Obama/Trump is not responsible for anything big then what the fuck is he doing? If he's not responsible then why do we even have a President at all? Economy, wars, class warfare....all that is W's/Obama's fault.

It's not like Obama/Trump promised everyone that he would cut the deficit in half....how's that working out for him hmmm? Wittle Barry/Drumpf also said he could lower the tides of the oceans, perhaps he can ride a flying horse over a rainbow while playing a Led Zepplin/Ted Nugent guitar solo when he finally decides to do that.

but that's just me holding him accountable....how damned unfair of me to judge Obama/Trump by his own words and expectations.

Obama/Trump didn't deserve the job to begin with because he/both wasn't experienced enough

The End!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-13-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

May this be a lesson to never ever -ev-er say to Slim, You didn't answer my question(s) cool?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae
    Again this list is so detailed, that there is a dropdown menu by state. I understand veterans taking him at his word when he ran on statements like :
    I believe in a foreign policy based on our national. For years, we have been caught up in endless wars and conflicts under the leadership of failed politicians and a failed foreign policy
    --Trump in 2016

So he approves of a foreign policy that:
    1. Allowed a raid in Yemen- When a Navy Seal dies, the father's wish for investigation went unheard. And at the same time Trump states "They Lost Ryan- It was Obama's idea, then in the same interview states: “The raid, the action that was taken in Yemen was a huge success.”
    That raid was a week into Trump being in office and here's VOX....yeah VOX on that and they cite The NEW YORK TIMES.....so VOX & NYT 2 bastions of rightwing thought

There’s no evidence the botched Yemen raid was Trump’s fault
    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/2/1...-raid-al-qaeda
    The New York Times reported that “President Barack Obama’s national security aides had reviewed the plans for a risky attack on a small, heavily guarded brick home of a senior Qaeda collaborator in a mountainous village in a remote part of central Yemen.” However, the article says, “Mr. Obama did not act because the Pentagon wanted to launch the attack on a moonless night and the next one would come after his term had ended.

2. He bombs Shayrat runways- & because he told Russia- the runways were paved within 48 hours- and that was a foreign policy that hit them hard leaving the dust to settle?
    Please provide a link to this dust-settling victory.
    The strike was a direct response to the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack that occurred on 4 April. There have been 8 "alleged" chemical attacks since and there's no death total which is able to be accurately confirmed.

There's a lot of nuance which is absolutely steamrolled by media outlets like CNN and it's not that they aren't capable of parsing it out, they DELIBERATELY mislead their viewers. Obama had a redline, Assad crossed it and Obama did NOTHING. Trump had a redline and once it was crossed there were repercussions. Obama wanted to send troops in to Syria...that would be very bad, HRC wanted to enforce a no fly zone over Syria meaning we'd have to shoot down Russian jets...think about the implications of that for a second. We've been in Iraq, we've been in Afghanistan, and what now we want to thin out even more and be in Syria? No thank you. Commando & Missile strikes aren't "boots on the ground heavy military involvement" GIANT difference and that's what Trump was warning about which CNN spun into saying "Gee, seems contradictory"...yeah SEEMS that way if you deliberately misunderstand it.

3. Brings John Bolton in:
    Yeah I've explained why Bolton. Bolton is the HAWK of all hawks, he's never seen a war he didn't like. It allows Trump to operate his foreign policy from a position of power, the foreign leaders see Bolton and think "OMG he's out for blood!" and then they deal with Trump or Pompeo who want PEACE so the ultimate decision on which hand the foreign leaders want to work with is SEEMINGLY left up to the foreign leaders....do they want the carrot (Trump & Pompeo) or the stick (Bolton). Think of it as an international good cop-bad cop routine. And did Trump EVER let Bolton loose off his leash? I mean the Soulemani hit was due to Iran sticking their nose in Iraq and hurting American soldiers....Iran got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, they couldn't do shit about it and know Soulemani deserved it.

Iraqi lawmakers approved a resolution Sunday calling to expel U.S. troops from the country.
    Oh no....not that.....don't kick us out of Iraq....after we've tried to get Iraqis to look after themselves for how long? And I'm sorry are you complaining simultaneously "We're in too many endless wars" AND "Iraq is kicking our troops out"....bruh.....I mean BRUH

We all remember that the name may fade, but not their cause.
    Yeah it also kind of helps that the "Caliphate" (physical area ISIS controlled) got cleaned up. It also helps we're not aiding and abetting ISIS fighters in Syria just to motherfuck Assad & The Russians (because who knows where that aid truly goes?). Trump got Baghdadi axed. Sure there's a history of America helping the mujihadeen especially vs the USSR as a part of our Cold War strategy. Bill Clinton aided Al Qaeda in Bosnia. Obama aided Al Qaeda/ISIS in Syria. Both Bushes handled those groups poorly and allowed them to fester. There are no easy fixes to Afghanistan it's remote, it's right next to Pakistan which is obviously corrupt (they housed OBL KNOWINGLY) and we're tight with India and that's a nuclear issue right there. Trump has walked the tightrope rather well...Obama allowed ISIS to grow very large and dismissed them as a threat "the JV team" he called them.

Now with all this gone over what are we choosing between Trump and Biden....what will BIDEN (or rather Harris/Obama) do? It'll be a return to Obama's policies. Anyone looking forward to that? Anyone?

El Kabong Guest

So if Trump went after ISIS outside of America, then he is continuing the war on a policy of what? Non interventionism?
    Trump's foreign policy is like Reagan's "Peace through strength"....think ISIS and Al Qaeda or anyone else respected Obama's "line in the sand" comment after which he did sweet fuck all? NO! Obama was at best a lightweight and at very worst a saboteur of American foreign policy. I just hope he was inept, but given how highly he thought of the Muslim brotherhood and how willy nilly he supported every single Arab Spring uprising EXCEPT the Green Revolution in Iran it gives me pause. I can tell you Muamar Qaddhafi was no saint, but Libya and Europe for that matter ain't a better place without him.

Trump himself reiterated that killing anyone in Iran is just a means to stay in office and Obama would do it as an incumbent, what a coincidence Trump did it going into his final year
    He said "Starting a war with Iran"....are we at war with Iran Slim? Iran has been at war with us probably since '79...but are WE currently at war with Iran? NO. We picked off their main shit stirrer in the region in IRAQ...hand in the cookie jar...they could just sit and seethe about it because their boy got popped.

Oh and that "Impeachment"/"Wag the dog" theory is looking OH SO good right now isn't it? With everything coming out about how bullshit the Russiagate stuff was....yeah, that aged really well and will continue to do so I assure you.

ISIS claimed 3,670 attacks worldwide last year
    Yeah any word on their "Caliphate"? Any word on the physical geographical area they control? And look at where these attacks happen 1 in North America (Canada) 2 in Europe (France), that looks like progress to me. Better than 9/11, Ft. Hood, Pulse Nightclub, Manchester, & London being hit yeah? Seems a bit more distant these days no?

But I'd have to be foolish to think that killing one man or 200 won't be replaced by 202 more, or did you forget that at the beginning of this stupid ass war, we had a deck of cards & captured or killed them all, only for replacements to surface?
    Have you forgotten how many times we have killed the number 1 terrorist? Again and again? What is the said goal, man?
    And we'd both have to be very foolish to imagine that the quality of leadership would remain the same or that they'd keep doing the exact same thing over and over knowing full well they'll be next on our list. We've got more bombs and bullets than they have bodies and eventually they won't wish to fight...a battle of attrition doesn't favor them at the rate we're going. Next thing you know they'll have teenagers leading them. Their leadership was once very good, well schooled in battle vs Soviets and Americans...now they might be born into a war, but who has the experience? Who has the military knowledge? Who has the desire to keep fighting? Think they'll keep high numbers forever? Morale has to be a bit low right now don't you reckon?

Yeah they are using (HIS) videos to recruit
    Fucking hell....bruh unless and until our President mutters "Allah Akbar" those fucking jackals will ALWAYS use our President's words to recruit regardless of party! When W said "Crusade" that was used. They've got a bullshit cause and they'll spread bullshit to sell it. Also given China's release of the virus and China's treatment of Uighur muslims I'd imagine they'll eventually turn their gaze....unless of course there's some reason for them to not attack China and that right there would send you down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories.

And as far as NATO nations being pissed to pay their fair share,,,I dunno. I guess I would be pissed too & respond' Ya'll got all the damn military bases in everybody's backyard, not our tiny ass country. Our (fair) share should be based on what we have outside of our own country. Size of one's military and potential strength possessed, aka Pay the cost to be the boss.
    or stop whining & pull out, be done with NATO then.
    So your policy would be to cede the whole of Europe to Russia? Bold my friend.

El Kabong Guest

I'm addressing each issue !
    I'm trying my best to follow up

You stated that you would like to know what reasons Christians, soldiers, to southern commoners have for not voting for Trump, well nothing is stopping you from viewing those links & videos.
    My question, sorry if I misstated before, but it wasn't so much "Why they aren't voting for Trump" but more why did they vote for Trump before and won't vote for him now? Trump has been fairly consistent at least in my opinion. I guess I'll be watching all those videos though

1. Repeal healthcare - nothing for 3 + years
    2. Add or build the wall. That was a LOUD roar during Obama's terms, now reduced to a tiny teeny meow of a newborn kitten. (100 miles of wall- [REPLACED]
    3. Then to add insult to injury Trump told his base (not Dems) his base that Mexico won't pay 2 cents for the wall, as if to say get over it and move on. (had Ted Cruz standing behind him like a bitch.) No position in the cabinet, just be a prop.
    4. Rebuild infrastructure, roads, highways, bridges, Oh, Obama was lauded for it, yet for 3 plus years, that campaign promise has faltered. Yet trillions have been spent...on what then?
    5. His lies about how he would appoint a special prosecutor on Hillary, then as an elect to his base to their FACE! " chanting lock her up played well, during the election.
    1. Yeah the replacement was available but certain people who ran on repeal & Replace LIED. John McCain did that and his vote helped keep a replacement from happening.
    2. Congress obstructed this. The President isn't allowed to act alone.
    3. Mexico's payment won't be DIRECT it'll be via better trade deals.
    4. Obama was actually given the money for it "shovel ready jobs" he called it. Trump has promised it and in the future will deliver but the whole COVID thing kind of gummed up the works recently.
    5. Patience is a virtue
    Ron Johnson says committee Republicans blocking Comey, Brennan subpoenas
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ubpoena-394256
    Indictments WILL come

who are these politicians selling this country out to China?
    There are SEVERAL of them and they're on both sides of the aisle Trae: Feinstein, Pelosi, Romney, there's a lot of them. Foreign and corporate influence of Congress and politics in general has been a problem since this nation began.

As for Ivanka & Chinese Trademarks: in the story itself it says "Ivanka owns the company but doesn't currently run it" and "Ivanaka had 0 involvement in applying for the trademarks" ....I don't necessarily like it, but if there was some "THERE" there and Democrats could make a meal out of it then I'd imagine it would have been done seeing how they already impeached Trump over a HOAX.

Does that include Donald who stated one of his 1st mission was to label china a currency manipulator? Then when China's President visited him at his course, Mara Lago, he reverse and said, they are no longer a manipulator, since you consider yourself a true republican: how did you view his unwillingness to back up yet another campaign promise?
    We deal with China on several fronts currency is but one, trade is one, military is one....the media ham handedly mushes all that shit together and offers it up like "See isn't it confusing how much he's flip flopped"....

https://apnews.com/0c0897cfd101e269605fe1c3954e6b88
    WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is dropping its designation of China as a currency manipulator in advance of the signing Wednesday of a Phase 1 U.S.-China trade agreement.
    The preliminary pact that the two sides are set to sign this week includes a section that’s intended to prevent China from manipulating its currency to gain trade advantages

Flip flop? Looks like Art of The Deal to me.

Last, I am hard pressed to understand why issues of welfare reform, universal healthcare could not be addressed during the 8 years of Republicans holding the House & Senate
    Well you of all people know that not every single Republican is on board with Trump. That makes things difficult, and when you see an opportunity to play other cards int he deck and get those through you do it.

El Kabong Guest

I can see he hit a vein that allowed Nazis, White Supremist organizations to come out if their hiding places and state they are voting Trump.
    Oh goody, this old chestnut again

Yes Donald Trump the "Confederate" born in Queens, NY . Donald Trump the "white supremacist" who gave rev. Jesse Jackson office space in trump Tower GRATIS, who met with Jim Brown and Kanye West and passed Criminal Justice Reform. Donald Trump who has kids that are married to people of the Jewish faith. Don't we all know how much the "white supremacists" LOVE Jews .

You may as well have trotted out the whole "very fine people" bullshit that Biden did. I'm sorry dude, but I for one am sick and fucking tired of the BASELESS accusations of it.

If he's such a "white supremacist" why would he give HISTORIC funding to HBCUs? Why would he tout the unemployment numbers of every minority group out there? Does that invigorate "white supremacists"?

Donald Trump who QUIT the Reform Party when David Duke joined? That guy? That Donald Trump? THAT racist? THAT white supremacist?

I don't place much faith in the SPLC truth be told.

Arthur Jones "At this point we just want to let everyone know we're disavowing this disturbed Nazi individual" - Illinois GOP....I mean what the fuck do you want me to respond with? 7th time running too, so well before Trump even CONSIDERED running that crackpot was running but Trump incentivized him? OK, sure thing.

Senator: King is leader of 'Make America White Again
    I watched the video Slim... Senator King said and I quote "if you go down the road... with the intermarriage I'd like to see an America that's just so homogeneous that we look a lot the same from that perspective. "....so he's the PRO race mixing leader of 'Make America White Again'? Slim...buddy....pal....that makes NO sense at all. "This Western civilization is a superior civilization and we want to share it with everybody"....that absolute BIGOT....I mean, my word, where does he get off?

Also I like that CNN had Robert menendez on, it's good to know that a pedophile can still get work somewhere.

Rick Tyler https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Tyler "Political Party: Independent (before 2019) American Freedom Party (2019 - present)" .....so NOT a Trump guy then?

You can ignore it, justify it, down play it, deflect it, but you can't change it. It- as in who are all of the Trump supporters, not some.
    Slim, I'm a Trump supporter. I'm a little disconcerted that you think so lowly of me, but hell others think even less of me so

I can see he hit a nerve with so-called Christians that voted for a dead pimp over a living democrat.
    Trump is no Evangelical, he's no saint, and I don't think many Christians believe that he is and I wouldn't know how many people who are Christians voted for the owner of the Bunny Ranch it's really not for me to judge them on it but I tell you what, I DO find it quite ironic because typically the dead vote Democrat instead of running against them

Did you forget when Mitch McConnell bragged about being an obstructionists?
    I remember it well actually. I remember Rush Limbaugh being harassed for saying "I hope he(Obama) fails" and what happens is people got emotional about it instead of taking the time to understand what was meant by Rush & McConnell. They didn't want Obama to succeed with his policies, his politics, however at the same time they wanted America to succeed be that with or in spite of Obama. Obama's policies weren't things they agreed with and aren't things I agree with. I DO agree with Trump and think he's doing well...that being the case....

El Kabong Guest

Israel and UAE reach historic peace deal, Israel to suspend annexation
    https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/...ce-deal-638524
    Israel and the United Arab Emirates reached a historic peace deal on Thursday that will lead to a full normalization of diplomatic relations between the two Middle Eastern nations in an agreement that US President Donald Trump helped broker.

Donald Trump that fucking MONSTER! How dare he!!!!!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@SlimTrae I would say that was an ass whooping sequence of posting and that you are absolutely on 🔥.

Like, 💥💥💥.

Damn.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong. What you have said for years now is

"Fuck everyone else listen to me."

You are still doing it. You might as well of shown Slim the middle finger. You can't have a conversation. You cant debate. You can't reason or show any kind of common sense because it is just one big long diatribe from you about how you are never going to change or admit anyone has a right to an opinion, let alone a chance of seeing things with a bit more maturity and levity.

You used to love taking the piss out of Brock, claiming he was wearing a tin foil hat, and yet here you have descended into your own madness, insisting anyone that has changed their mind on Trump, (despite the evidence) must be an actor or a traitor when you are insane enough now to insist that corruption and double dealing is and always has been a purely democratic disease, as though Trump was some kind of shiny coin in a cesspit.

Absolutely full on mental.

Gaslight away little Beanz... " You might as well of shown Slim the middle finger.".....did I? Was I mean? @SlimTrae did you take offense? If you did please do tell me. I mean I assume Slim is a grown man and can handle himself which he has done and here YOU are Beanz (I won't @ mention you because I know that hurts your feelings) and you're doing what besides attempt to stir shit up between Slim & I. I'm fine with Slim, we disagree but respectfully so. I state my case, he states his, sometimes we talk past each other but we work it out, I'm capable of that HE is capable of that, you? Not so much.

"You used to love taking the piss out of Brock".....and look at you now....aren't you two cozy? Who ever would have thought?

You're a special one Beanz

I am done treating you like a child. Stop with this bullshit conceit that everyone else is sat on the floor engaging in the same low antics we have had to put up with from you for years here. Put the toys down and put your big boy britches on.

You have shown nothing but disdain for anyone here that refuses to endorse your bullshit version of reality. Here you are now, a supposedly professional adult with a psychology degree, pretending to be the victim of gaslighting, after years of repeatedly attacking anyone with no regard whatsoever to their psychological well being. Nobody is buying it. Who are you and what the fuck have you actually done about gaslighting, here on the forum or the real world ...ever?

You are again simply repeating what Fox and all the other corporations tell you to, asserting that Harris has relied on sleeping with people to get where she is. What a low life you make yourself sound like. Come on then. Let us hear your comparable achievements....Cat got your tongue?

What happened to your superior western civilization where women were respected for what they do and not what you would like to do to them? You are hardly covering yourself in glory here pretending that Trump is some kind of moral compass compared to anyone or anything, when you stoop that low in an effort to avoid giving any credit where it is due.

You will climb a mountain in order to jump down at height on a single lie from anyone that dare challenge Trump, and yet remain silent on the liar in chief himself, as though personality and celebrity is far more important to you than your country, or the character of the scumbag running it into the sewer. Your country needs you right now and you have gone fucking AWOL.
    Last edited by Beanz; 08-13-2020 at 09:59 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information