0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Twin Towers WTC v Grenfell Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I sympathise totally with anyone who bought those apartments for top price , only to have the value lowered.
    It is very telling that it took something like that to make you comment 9 pages in. No sympathy for those burnt alive or their families left homeless but plenty for the heartless cunts you aspire to be like.

Human lives are worth something. Those people are dead because people valued saving £5000 on a building more than hundreds of people's lives.

Just a thought...

Is it possible he could sympathize with BOTH?

You know..... the woman who is complaining AND the people who died and their families?

I know it's a reach, but it's possible, no?
    No it's not possible. Why do you encourage him? You are like a bunch of feeders giving donuts to a morbidly obese person.

C'mon Beanz. It's a gag reflex for you to automatically disagree with anything/ everything Brock says. It's like swallowing food without chewing it. You'll always assume it tastes bad without having actually stopped to taste it.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I sympathise totally with anyone who bought those apartments for top price , only to have the value lowered.
    It is very telling that it took something like that to make you comment 9 pages in. No sympathy for those burnt alive or their families left homeless but plenty for the heartless cunts you aspire to be like.

Human lives are worth something. Those people are dead because people valued saving £5000 on a building more than hundreds of people's lives.

Just a thought...

You know..... the woman who is complaining AND the people who died and their families?

No it's not possible. Why do you encourage him? You are like a bunch of feeders giving donuts to a morbidly obese person.

C'mon Beanz. It's a gag reflex for you to automatically disagree with anything/ everything Brock says. It's like swallowing food without chewing it. You'll always assume it tastes bad without having actually stopped to taste it.
    Bullshit. You have to turn logic on it's head to make that work. In a thread about 79 people killed in a fire caused entirely by false austerity measures and penny pinching in which I have posted about just that for several pages, how does Brockton choosing to chirp up literally two seconds after disliking a post (which he is the only person I have known to compulsively do) to show sympathy to somebody how does not like working class people, make me the one acting compulsively. You have to bend over backwards for the wanker to make that work.

And though from where you are standing you can claim that I piss everyone off, that again is just bullshit.

Yourself, Brockton, Miles, Walrus and Lyle are not everyone.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just a thought...

Bullshit. You have to turn logic on it's head to make that work. In a thread about 79 people killed in a fire caused entirely by false austerity measures and penny pinching in which I have posted about just that for several pages, how does Brockton choosing to chirp up literally two seconds after disliking a post (which he is the only person I have known to compulsively do) to show sympathy to somebody how does not like working class people, make me the one acting compulsively. You have to bend over backwards for the wanker to make that work.

And though from where you are standing you can claim that I piss everyone off, that again is just bullshit.

I posted an article... asked for opinions.... and you went off like a cheap cherry bomb.

Please explain how that type of knee-jerk, defensive reaction is NOT the sort of stuff that pisses everyone off.

For the record, just because some of us are a little more outspoken than others, doesn't mean you haven't pissed many other people off at one time or another.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just a thought...

I posted an article... asked for opinions.... and you went off like a cheap cherry bomb.

Please explain how that type of knee-jerk, defensive reaction is NOT the sort of stuff that pisses everyone off.

For the record, just because some of us are a little more outspoken than others, doesn't mean you haven't pissed many other people off at one time or another.
    It's a forum. I don't really care if I piss people off. It's not a popularity contest. Just because I post in a different style than you and suggest you might want to read the actual article you are posting, that in itself does not make my post a knee jerk reaction. It's quite the opposite. Considered. If you had considered reading the article and thought for yourself instead of jumping on the same knee jerk train of thought as all those here lapping up the Fake news, then you would not have to read defensiveness into everything anyone else posts contrary to you.

Seriously Brockton is a clever manipulative fucker and does not do anything without a reason. Look how much time you are wasting defending him.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Face it Beanz.

Brock could pop in here and say "Good morning", and you'd automatically go into a vitriol-filled, spittle-ejecting rant.

I'm not saying he's always right.

Matter of fact, I disagree with him more than most on here.

But I gotta call a spade a spade.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Face it Beanz.

Brock could pop in here and say "Good morning", and you'd automatically go into a vitriol-filled, spittle-ejecting rant.

Rubbish. You are just taking the piss now
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Face it Beanz.

Trump

politics

Arms control

Cultures

Most boxers

Shit threads

the meaning of life

Trump

should I continue?

Oops... I forgot his ghastly use of Spanish.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Face it Beanz.

Trump

politics

Arms control

Cultures

Most boxers

Shit threads

the meaning of life

Trump

should I continue?

Oops... I forgot his ghastly use of Spanish.
    Well now you mention it.

I usually have so little time in which to post that I just post in a stream of consciousness kind of style so forgive me if I offend you.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Face it Beanz.

Brock could pop in here and say "Good morning", and you'd automatically go into a vitriol-filled, spittle-ejecting rant..
    Good morning.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like it here its like my cats blacker than your cat contest I have missed this civilised debate next it will be slapping each other with a wet lettuce.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Notice how nobody cares where the money comes from when it come to overseas property speculation. I include them in the criminality and being booted out thing. There should be checks on where the wealth comes from. If it is criminal money, then take the property and divide up the rooms in the home and you have more homes for local singles who work hard.
    Local Singles. So families are now the new target for your ire? You have half the year off what would you know about working hard? One rule for them and another for you?
    There are more single people than ever and it is hard for them to find a home of their own without moving in with a stranger and renting a room. There is far less social housing for such people. Just common sense really. More affordable singles accomodation would be good in London. Sensible people who don't have kids etc tend to be pushed into the private sector more and that is unfair.

Piss off with the argument about working hard. I challenge anyone to teach 48 hours of classes between 6am and 10pm like I used to do. Not anyone can do it. People thought I was nuts taking it on, but I wanted to save money and that's how you did it. Burned out pretty bad and had no idea how to fall asleep in the end. Psychological scars that persist even today when it comes to sleep.

'Twas then that I had to find another way and so I invested in education and a new way. My point is that if you don't want to toil then you have to better yourself. You have to invest in skills, maybe not have kids, etc and yes eventually you have more time off too. Nobody is stopping anyone else doing the same.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Notice how nobody cares where the money comes from when it come to overseas property speculation. I include them in the criminality and being booted out thing. There should be checks on where the wealth comes from. If it is criminal money, then take the property and divide up the rooms in the home and you have more homes for local singles who work hard.
    Local Singles. So families are now the new target for your ire? You have half the year off what would you know about working hard? One rule for them and another for you?
    There are more single people than ever and it is hard for them to find a home of their own without moving in with a stranger and renting a room. There is far less social housing for such people. Just common sense really. More affordable singles accomodation would be good in London. Sensible people who don't have kids etc tend to be pushed into the private sector more and that is unfair.

Piss off with the argument about working hard. I challenge anyone to teach 48 hours of classes between 6am and 10pm like I used to do. Not anyone can do it. People thought I was nuts taking it on, but I wanted to save money and that's how you did it. Burned out pretty bad and had no idea how to fall asleep in the end. Psychological scars that persist even today when it comes to sleep.

'Twas then that I had to find another way and so I invested in education and a new way. My point is that if you don't want to toil then you have to better yourself. You have to invest in skills, maybe not have kids, etc and yes eventually you have more time off too. Nobody is stopping anyone else doing the same.
    I usually take what miles says as gospel but I disagree about you making a challenge doubting that people could do your job. Each one of us, except @Master have developed skill sets that would make in challenging for others to do what we have learned to do. If you came to my place of employment you would not know a thing about The machinery or equipment I operate as half the time I barely do myself and am forced to trouble shoot and go through fifty things each of which must be learned or figured out on the fly. Being me, with the high level of intelligence and especially the massive amount of humility I have which makes me extremely proud, I'm sure I could do your job better than you, but for the ninety nine percent it just ain't so. Actually miles your job is quite easy as when you teach people things they don't know you can make everything up and they will beleive you. I could invent entire new languages in one day and have them be fluent and give them all an A
    Last edited by walrus; 06-26-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What an amazing display of solidarity and empathy. I take back everything I said, your feelings for the victims of this tragedy are now beyond questioning. Thanks for everything you bring to the forum, before you we were just a place to hang out with fellow fight fans and people from in and around the sport. I don't know how we coped without your idiot mug, gurning out at us like a yellow jaundiced neck haemorrhoid on every thread for so long. Top work.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I usually take what miles says as gospel but I disagree about you making a challenge doubting that people could do your job. Each one of us, except @Master have developed skill sets that would make in challenging for others to do what we have learned to do. If you came to my place of employment you would not know a thing about The machinery or equipment I operate as half the time I barely do myself and am forced to trouble shoot and go through fifty things each of which must be learned or figured out on the fly. Being me, with the high level of intelligence and especially the massive amount of humility I have which makes me extremely proud, I'm sure I could do your job better than you, but for the ninety nine percent it just ain't so. Actually miles your job is quite easy as when you teach people things they don't know you can make everything up and they will beleive you. I could invent entire new languages in one day and have them be fluent and give them all an A
    I doubt people could do it partly because for the first year or two I hadn't a clue either. It is only with experience and then training that you actually master a few things. It is incredibly rude to say that anybody can do something that does actually take a lot of time to understand and then become good at. I wouldn't claim to be able to just become a nurse, or an engineer, or a plumber. You need skillsets and that takes time and effort and not everyone is cut out to do something. Yet on here you hear ignorant comments like 'All you need to do is speak English'. Well, speaking English is one important element, but are you well versed in pedagogic grammar, do you know how to construct an evaluation system, do you understand cultural differences, etc etc? I think only Brock would really have any idea about those things. Even in schools in the UK people do not really learn grammar or have the ability to explain the rules regarding what they say. It is very complex whence we have the field of linguistics and many sub components such as sociolinguistics, written discourse, child language aquisition etc. Anybody can work in a supermarket or clean or something like that, but even working in a pet shop will require specialised knowledge.

Thread Information