Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default As England are out...

who you saying for the final??

im still sticking with Germany vs Brazil.

and if your right i'll give you a cc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: As England are out...

i want ze germans zu win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I reckon Brazil will find their almost unbeatable form and take the cup back to Rio again.
    I actually fancy Italy to upset Germany in the semi's... the Germans are starting to think they have a divine right to win it now... complacency is a dangerous thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wanted Brasilia to win it in the first place and I still want them to now even if it means the last I ever see of Zizou. I hope he gives us one last WOW moment though and I hope the match is a classic. I would like Ronaldo to score too. As for the final,I think Brazil Italy in a bore fest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And i thought i couldnt hate Christiano Ronaldo enough, the cunt prooved me wrong.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want Italy to win. Or Spain. But I guess it's Italy now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brazil are out well im still saying Germany.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

germany v france
    I'm the real pretty boy

AC-Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps
    And i thought i couldnt hate Christiano Ronaldo enough, the cunt prooved me wrong.
    Ditto, I hope Rooney decks the tosser at the first Man U training session, or Neville could do it I dont care, but someone should.

How can any England fan want any of these teams to win Unless you have ties to any of these countries, there is no way an England fan could even express an opinion on this. Brazil would of been fine but the Italian and Portuguese are both cheating scum. The French have the unfortunate disability of being French and the Germans are one of our 2 most hated, despised and cursed football rivals.

Im truly devastated, had a great feeling bout this year.

I really feel sorry for Ashley Cole and Owen Hargreaves today. Them and Rio were the only players that played any good today and you saw the look on their faces said "I couldnt have done any more, and we still got fucked" (especially Hargreaves who converted his penalty). I used to hate Hargreaves and was against him ever playing for England but today he won my respect, that boy was awesome on the pitch, touching every blade of grass and never giving up. Ashley just confirmed he is the best left back in the world bar none.

Sven Gorren Errikson should never get a job again ever. Awful squad, Awful formation, Awful subs (whoever heard of fucking bringing OFF a fresh pair of legs in extra time?!). Now we have Steve Mclaren who has a 33 percent winning record at Middlesborough, fucking great, heres to another 8 years of doom (if he aint been sacked by next world cup).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I must say a constant performer for us the whole time was Arron Lennon, he has a very good future in international football ahead of him with a performence like that.

As for everyone else, well what can you say, like Cobra said the only guys who performed were the defence. Everyone else were nothing more then average.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AC-Cobra
    And i thought i couldnt hate Christiano Ronaldo enough, the c*** prooved me wrong.
    Ditto, I hope Rooney decks the tosser at the first Man U training session, or Neville could do it I dont care, but someone should.

How can any England fan want any of these teams to win Unless you have ties to any of these countries, there is no way an England fan could even express an opinion on this. Brazil would of been fine but the Italian and Portuguese are both cheating scum. The French have the unfortunate disability of being French and the Germans are one of our 2 most hated, despised and cursed football rivals.

I really feel sorry for Ashley Cole and Owen Hargreaves today. Them and Rio were the only players that played any good today and you saw the look on their faces said "I couldnt have done any more, and we still got fucked" (especially Hargreaves who converted his penalty). I used to hate Hargreaves and was against him ever playing for England but today he won my respect, that boy was awesome on the pitch, touching every blade of grass and never giving up. Ashley just confirmed he is the best left back in the world bar none.

Sven Gorren Errikson should never get a job again ever. Awful squad, Awful formation, Awful subs (whoever heard of F****** bringing OFF a fresh pair of legs in extra time?!). Now we have Steve Mclaren who has a 33 percent winning record at Middlesborough, F****** great, heres to another 8 years of doom (if he aint been sacked by next world cup).
    Ronaldo will never be seen in England again, if there was any hope of Ferguson persuading him to stay it has defintly gone now, how the fuck is he going to come back?? It would be like hell for the man, it would be Beckham 98 only 1000000000000000 times worst, he has been on his way to Madrid for months now, lets hope we put a big fat price tag on him id say £25 million.

Also maybe Hargreaves could do a job for my team Utd, i can see Fergie putting a cheeky bid in for him now. Didnt he do the same with Ferdinand after he had a great World Cup last time?

Also Lampard what a muppet cant handle critisism he needs to shut the fuck up, him being the scapegoat he reckons is unfair, mate your were shite who gives a fuck what you have done in the last 2 years, you didnt preform when needed, its a pity we didnt have the ginger prince ( Scholes) fit and unretired, never mind lets hope 08 with Mclaren can bring some good times, very much doubt it!!

AC-Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Quote Originally Posted by AC-Cobra
    And i thought i couldnt hate Christiano Ronaldo enough, the c*** prooved me wrong.

Sven Gorren Errikson should never get a job again ever. Awful squad, Awful formation, Awful subs (whoever heard of F****** bringing OFF a fresh pair of legs in extra time?!). Now we have Steve Mclaren who has a 33 percent winning record at Middlesborough, F****** great, heres to another 8 years of doom (if he aint been sacked by next world cup).
    Ronaldo will never be seen in England again, if there was any hope of Ferguson persuading him to stay it has defintly gone now, how the fuck is he going to come back?? It would be like hell for the man, it would be Beckham 98 only 1000000000000000 times worst, he has been on his way to Madrid for months now, lets hope we put a big fat price tag on him id say £25 million.

Also maybe Hargreaves could do a job for my team Utd, i can see Fergie putting a cheeky bid in for him now. Didnt he do the same with Ferdinand after he had a great World Cup last time?

Also Lampard what a muppet cant handle critisism he needs to shut the fuck up, him being the scapegoat he reckons is unfair, mate your were shite who gives a fuck what you have done in the last 2 years, you didnt preform when needed, its a pity we didnt have the ginger prince ( Scholes) fit and unretired, never mind lets hope 08 with Mclaren can bring some good times, very much doubt it!!
    Your right Lamps needs to shh (Im a Chelsea fan). He is a great player, one of the best midfielders in the world. But much like Ronaldinho he dissapeared off the face off the earth this tournament and needs to take his poor performance and relevant criticism like a man.

Mclaren has a 33% winning ratio with Middlesborough, were screwed.

I believe even though he isnt experienced enough at the moment, the FA should have gone to Stuart Pearce "Here are the keys, youve got four years to learn on the job, go." He has the intagibles and leadership needed and could be groomed as a true manager of an international team (we all know how different it is to club management). Mclaren is only a tiny step forward. Sam Allardyce would of been disastrous with Crouch at his disposal, Longballitis all round.

England need to harness the talent we have all at such a young age and the only way I believe to do this would be to hire Guus Hiddink or someone similar, a top quality manager is required and anyone who can turn around Australia and South Korea can do it for England.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry lads...there is only one man capable of the job and thats terry vegetables. I dont particularly like venables for what he did to pompey but i think he is/was/and always will be the man for England.

I can only hope he comes in and helps Mclaren out because if we don't that ginger kunt will take us backwards i'm sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    Sorry lads...there is only one man capable of the job and thats terry vegetables. I dont particularly like venables for what he did to pompey but i think he is/was/and always will be the man for England.

I can only hope he comes in and helps Mclaren out because if we don't that ginger kunt will take us backwards i'm sure.
    What did he do to Pompey?

AC-Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Munky

What did he do to Pompey?
    Something to do with bungled transfer money, dont know the whole story.

Thread Information