Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Juanma Lopez beat Takashi Uchiyama?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can Juanma Lopez beat Takashi Uchiyama?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post

Juanma is trash and cannot pull a Cotto. Juan Ma got beat by a fighter he should of KO'd TWICE. Meanwhile Cotto got cheated by Margarito and then came back and whooped his ass in awesome style. Juan Ma isn't half the fighter Cotto was man. I think Juan Ma will be an average boxer kinda like a Marco Rubio. He'll be a good gate keeper.

Yes he should have (beaten Salido). But JuanMa has not yet shown he can re-invent himself. I'm not counting him out yet, although the beatings he took were fearsome and may have left a lingering effect. But it's up to him. He's still got the tools. And again... unless he puts his career in the hands of a dominant, competent trainer.... I agree, he's going nowhere.

You even see his last fight? What tools you think he still has? Stop sucking his dick already and accept the fact that Lopez is done as a championship fighter. Lopez himself knows it. it's the reason his dumbass is still trying to talk up a fight with Gamoba. A fight in which he would get slaughter. He's looking to cash out

The only dick-sucking done in this forum is by you, fucking moron. Have someone read the post to you again, dumbass. Unlike you, I'm capable of posting objectively on a local fighter. "Objectively". It includes both the good AND the bad. No need for a dictionary. You, on the other hand, shamelessly root for your ghetto Mexican fighters whether they cheat, quit, or otherwise embarrass themselves and the sport of boxing.

To answer your question, punk..... he's still got power. Is power a tool? Yes? Then get outta my face, gangsta wannabe. Limit yourself to what you know best..... absolutely nothing.
    Who was that fighter who got knocked the fuck out in his own backyard but wasn't man enough to take the loss that he decided to make up some bullshit story and blame the loss on the ref? Who was that again? Oh that's right. It was the fighter who's dick you're sucking right now. Juan Manuel Lopez. Yeah he made the sport of boxing look real good didn't he?

Enough with the lies already. You're not capable of posting objectively on a local fighter. If you were you would state what everybody already knows. Lopez is done as a fighter. That he will never be champion again and is better off retiring. You say he still has tools but all you do is name one tool. And it's a worn out tool at that. He's nowhere near the power hitter he once was. Nobody fears him any more. And it's gonna be worse for him if he goes up in wight. So what are the other tools he has?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Juanma is trash and cannot pull a Cotto. Juan Ma got beat by a fighter he should of KO'd TWICE. Meanwhile Cotto got cheated by Margarito and then came back and whooped his ass in awesome style. Juan Ma isn't half the fighter Cotto was man. I think Juan Ma will be an average boxer kinda like a Marco Rubio. He'll be a good gate keeper.

Yes he should have (beaten Salido). But JuanMa has not yet shown he can re-invent himself. I'm not counting him out yet, although the beatings he took were fearsome and may have left a lingering effect. But it's up to him. He's still got the tools. And again... unless he puts his career in the hands of a dominant, competent trainer.... I agree, he's going nowhere.

You even see his last fight? What tools you think he still has? Stop sucking his dick already and accept the fact that Lopez is done as a championship fighter. Lopez himself knows it. it's the reason his dumbass is still trying to talk up a fight with Gamoba. A fight in which he would get slaughter. He's looking to cash out

The only dick-sucking done in this forum is by you, fucking moron. Have someone read the post to you again, dumbass. Unlike you, I'm capable of posting objectively on a local fighter. "Objectively". It includes both the good AND the bad. No need for a dictionary. You, on the other hand, shamelessly root for your ghetto Mexican fighters whether they cheat, quit, or otherwise embarrass themselves and the sport of boxing.

To answer your question, punk..... he's still got power. Is power a tool? Yes? Then get outta my face, gangsta wannabe. Limit yourself to what you know best..... absolutely nothing.
    Who was that fighter who got knocked the fuck out in his own backyard but wasn't man enough to take the loss that he decided to make up some bullshit story and blame the loss on the ref? Who was that again? Oh that's right. It was the fighter who's dick you're sucking right now. Juan Manuel Lopez. Yeah he made the sport of boxing look real good didn't he?

Enough with the lies already. You're not capable of posting objectively on a local fighter. If you were you would state what everybody already knows. Lopez is done as a fighter. That he will never be champion again and is better off retiring. You say he still has tools but all you do is name one tool. And it's a worn out tool at that. He's nowhere near the power hitter he once was. Nobody fears him any more. And it's gonna be worse for him if he goes up in wight. So what are the other tools he has?

You mention "dick-sucking" a bit too much. I'm just gonna leave it at that.
    To each his own.

Go back and have someone read you my posts when JuanMa berated (look it up) the referee in the 2nd Salido fight. Then come back and talk some sense (we both know you're incapable of that). You'll see where I objectively criticize my local fighters when it's needed. But of course, you won't man up to that, 'cause you don't man up to anything. You rather spout your racist, ghetto bullshit. Don't you know your act has worn thin and now you're just viewed as a fucking clown? Who ELSE starts up "So-and-so boxer is gay" threads? Hmm... again with the dick-sucking.

You have your opinion of Lopez's future and I have mine. Mine is objective, and yours is filled with the same hate you reserve for all Puerto Rican fighters. Instead, you jerk off at the mention of Margacheato, little Chavez Jr...... and all the other Mexican fuckups you still choose to defend.

How come you don't answer that, fuckwad?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see Lopez defeating Uchiyama at any stage from here

If Lopez goes back to the basics & stops looking for the KO I think he does ok

Too often he gets carried away & that's when he gets hit

130 is pretty light right now, I think he'd be competitive with the likes of Martinez, Salgado, Diaz or Thompson
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mention "dick-sucking" a bit too much. I'm just gonna leave it at that.
    To each his own.

Go back and have someone read you my posts when JuanMa berated (look it up) the referee in the 2nd Salido fight. Then come back and talk some sense (we both know you're incapable of that). You'll see where I objectively criticize my local fighters when it's needed. But of course, you won't man up to that, 'cause you don't man up to anything. You rather spout your racist, ghetto bullshit. Don't you know your act has worn thin and now you're just viewed as a fucking clown? Who ELSE starts up "So-and-so boxer is gay" threads? Hmm... again with the dick-sucking.

You have your opinion of Lopez's future and I have mine. Mine is objective, and yours is filled with the same hate you reserve for all Puerto Rican fighters. Instead, you jerk off at the mention of Margacheato, little Chavez Jr...... and all the other Mexican fuckups you still choose to defend.

How come you don't answer that, fuckwad?
    More irrelevant nonsense. It doesn't matter what you said or didn't say when Lopez did what he did. I don't give a fuck what you claimed to say. Cuz it's not even about that. It's the irony I found humorus. You know the one where you're dumbass tries to criticize someone for defendinng fighters you claim embarrass the sport of boxing while at the same time you're defending a boxer who not only embarrass the sport of boxing but his country as well. It's just to easy with you

The fact that you couldn't name another tool (besides his declining power) that Lopez has didn't go unnoticed.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know why some of ya make it seem like Juanma needs a miracle to beat Uchiayama.

Juanma has boxing skills unlike Uchiyama and if he utlilizes it intelligently, he can win..

Uchi is good but who has be beaten that makes him so dangerous?? He can be outboxed..

Juanma would beat the dogshit out of Gamboa and Id put money on that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    I dont know why some of ya make it seem like Juanma needs a miracle to beat Uchiayama.

Juanma has boxing skills unlike Uchiyama and if he utlilizes it intelligently, he can win..

Uchi is good but who has be beaten that makes him so dangerous?? He can be outboxed..

Juanma would beat the dogshit out of Gamboa and Id put money on that.
    Possibly, but Lopez ain't the guy to do it

Lopez can be knocked out & would be!

Gamboa wrecks Lopez!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

More irrelevant nonsense. It doesn't matter what you said or didn't say when Lopez did what he did. I don't give a fuck what you claimed to say. Cuz it's not even about that. It's the irony I found humorus. You know the one where you're dumbass tries to criticize someone for defendinng fighters you claim embarrass the sport of boxing while at the same time you're defending a boxer who not only embarrass the sport of boxing but his country as well. It's just to easy with you

The fact that you couldn't name another tool (besides his declining power) that Lopez has didn't go unnoticed.

I'm pretty much through arguing with your racist, homophobic, ignorant, gangsta-wannabe ass. You don't man up to your comments when you fuck up, which is most of the time..... so I don't feel the need to answer your dumbass questions. Continue posting shit about Puerto Rican fighters, while meanwhile defending the riff-raff that's coming out of your ghetto.

I'll tell you one thing: I'd rather be defending the likes of JuanMa, Cotto, etc..... than to have to defend the cheating scumbags Margarito and Chavez Jr. It must put a hole in your gut to have to defend these scumbags..... unless of course you're just like them, in which case it doesn't bother you at all.

Here's the bottom line, punk: "Mexi-Cali" has had a string of unprofessional street punks come into boxing lately. Losers such as Chavez Jr., Margarito, Rios, and on and on. Meanwhile, what comes out of here is class. Rant about Lopez's comment all you want. While the comments were deplorable... it was done in the heat of the moment, after suffering an embarrassing hometown loss. At least I criticized his comments. Had it been a Mexican, you would've been all over his dick, using your favorite analogy. It's a pathetic double standard.... and EVERYone here knows you for it.

You're a punk ass clown. Talk all tough on the Internet, 'cause you probably get ripped a new asshole everytime you venture out into the real world. I actually feel sorry for your gangsta-wannabe ass.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did VD really defend Margarito?

I can't say for sure but I'm sure he wouldn't have when plaster was found before the Mosley fight, Vd has more sense than that!

How did he defend Chavez Jr? For smoking weed? The guy lost anyway & in no way does that help your performance, plus he got a fine & a suspension I think, so if VD was defending the smoke I can understand, everyone has had a toke or 2 at some point. was it unprofessional? Sure but that's another issue

Just curious...

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, VD has defended Margarito. Or at least he hasn't criticized him like he likes to criticize P.R. fighters for much, much less. And the issue with JCC Jr. isn't just the weed. That's nothing. Junior has gotten suspended for banned substances related to his ridiculous weight gains after the weigh-ins. Just as much a cheater as those who use PEDs.

VD routinely uses the ol' double standard. His ridiculous claims labeling P.R. fighters as quitters conveniently ignore the worst Mexican quitting jobs of them all, like Oscar's quitting on his stool against the smaller Pacquaio.

He berates JuanMa for railing against the referee after the 2nd Salido fight.... but defends or refuses to acknowledge a scumbag like Rios, who routinely comes in overweight, to the detriment of boxing and his opponent.

I could ignore VD, given his cartoonish behavior and ridiculous, clownish comments. But I choose not to, because amazingly enough there are still a couple of people on here that still put some weight on some things the dickhead says.

He needs to know he doesn't have "carte blanche" to spout his racist comments against P.R. fighters, without getting some shit thrown back at his face.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure @Violent Demise would criticize Margarito for the plaster thing before the Mosley bout

I'm sure he also agree's Chavez Jr is a cheater for using Furosemide

Lets see what sort of man Vd is & just ask him

I think Lopez' comments were ridiculous & guys coming in over-weight is unprofessional

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No sane person could defend Margo for what he tried to do against Mosley..

I think VD might have been misunderstood by some of you.. He knows what Margo did was disgraceful but he doesn't believe that Margo was plastered against Cotto as well..

Im on this boat. Margo got caught slippin and paid the price but that dont mean he did the same with Cotto when he divirgined him and made him submit on his knees. There is no evidence of that.

BUt the Ricans keep talking about this bullshit about how their man got cheated and all that yada instead of accepting defeat like men..

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    I'm sure @Violent Demise would criticize Margarito for the plaster thing before the Mosley bout

I think Lopez' comments were ridiculous & guys coming in over-weight is unprofessional

I think you're giving VD too much credit, but whatever. Sure... he'll come in here and lie about it... downplaying the shit he shovels. But I've been in enough exchanges with the dude to know what his mind is made of. And it's nothing good. He's got 20 times more detractors than supporters. But again... whatever.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel personally Margarito may have used something in his gloves that 1st fight, but there is no proof so its irrelevant

Besides Cotto gave him a nice hiding in the return & pretty much retired Antonio, so I see no reason for Puerto Ricans worry...

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel personally Margarito may have used something in his gloves that 1st fight, but there is no proof so its irrelevant

Besides Cotto gave him a nice hiding in the return & pretty much retired Antonio, so I see no reason for Puerto Ricans worry...

Yeah.... a fight the "unbiased" VD called "A Sad Day for Boxing" in a thread he immediately started.

So you'll forgive me if I don't subscribe to the "VD is a rational poster" party line.
    To me, he's nothing but a racist, ignorant bullshitter.
    And I'm forcing myself to be nice.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you're giving VD too much credit, but whatever. Sure... he'll come in here and lie about it... downplaying the shit he shovels. But I've been in enough exchanges with the dude to know what his mind is made of. And it's nothing good. He's got 20 times more detractors than supporters. But again... whatever.
    So if Vd comes in here & says yeah Margarito was a chump for getting caught with plaster before facing Mosley & Chavez Jr is a cheater what more do you want

So what if he points out Lopez or Rios more than those of Mexican decent

As long as he is fair & acknowledges that it goes both way I don't see a problem

Lets see if he does

Thread Information