Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rud...cticing-law-ny

LAW Published 1 hour ago
    Giuliani suspended from practicing law in New York after statements challenging 2020 election results

Twenty years ago, Rudy Guliani was a national hero. 9/11 had occurred and Rudy could do no wrong. In fact, he even got some movie cameos out of it.

My... how the mighty have fallen.

Fast forward to the present and Guliani, having hitched his horse to the Trump bandwagon, has fallen into national disgrace.

Stripped by the New York bar association. Lasting images of Rudy dripping Raven Black # 5 down the side of his face upon questioning.

Parroting ridiculous stolen election bullshit like some pull-string toy.

Like all other Trump lackeys... brushed aside by his master like so much lint from a pair of pants.

Who woulda thought?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are we living in Communist China?
    Will the panel for the NY Bar Association be held accountable for abuse of power?

The two Brooklyn attorneys who were arrested and charged with firebombing a police car during the George Floyd Riots last summer can still practice law in the State of New York.

Rudy Giuliani cannot.

A great man and mayor. @rudyGiuliani⁩ —UNFAIRLY and maybe ILLEGALLY Harassed by the government. And now the BAR ASSOCIATION. Guess what—-THIS IS STILL AMERICA. You’re SUPPOSED TO VIGOROUSLY DEFEND YOUR CLIENT. I’m with RUDY.

When will the lawyers who peddled the “Russia collusion” hoax be disbarred or have their law license suspended?

@rudyGiuliani
    had his license suspended for exercising his First Amendment rights.

What a joke.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Are we living in Communist China?
    Will the panel for the NY Bar Association be held accountable for abuse of power?

The two Brooklyn attorneys who were arrested and charged with firebombing a police car during the George Floyd Riots last summer can still practice law in the State of New York.

Rudy Giuliani cannot.

A great man and mayor. � @rudyGiuliani⁩ —UNFAIRLY and maybe ILLEGALLY Harassed by the government. And now the BAR ASSOCIATION. Guess what—-THIS IS STILL AMERICA. You’re SUPPOSED TO VIGOROUSLY DEFEND YOUR CLIENT. I’m with RUDY.

When will the lawyers who peddled the “Russia collusion” hoax be disbarred or have their law license suspended?

@rudyGiuliani

What a joke.

Gotta put this in a few posts, to keep on one topic.

1. Your first sentence IMO is not related to Rudy, rather other attornies: Can you update/add or correct me on the issue of those two?

2. Are they named Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman?

3. Were actions taken against them- was an arrest? If so, was that the proper thing to do? IMO based on what I do know I would say hell to the yeah!
    https://abovethelaw.com/2020/07/susp...e-confinement/

4. Were they released on bail, then re-arrested and sent back? If so, do you agree? I have no issues with it. And who was in charge of uh...rescinding?
    https://abovethelaw.com/2020/06/susp...-back-to-jail/
    Suspended Biglaw Associate Accused In Molotov Cocktail Attack Sent Back To Jail

5. They were indicted on charges of arson and use of explosives,- I concur with that decision. But the headline above stated they WERE suspended. I wonder How do you view that? And at this point...was there abuse of power used? How so?

6. Yet another link stated: Both Mattis, were suspended from jobs pending the resolution of the criminal proceeding.
    https://abovethelaw.com/2020/06/susp...-back-to-jail/
    And guess who argued this? Federal Prosecutors that who! So again at this point where is the abuse of power or chinese communist-styled judicial system at?

6. Judges Peter Hall and Gerard Lynch were those who placed them back in the slammer stating with U.S. District Judge Margo Brodie did not make a firm conviction called it clear error.

7. They were offered a plea deal or face severe consequences- Teach me, Is that a requirement of the law? Or was it a personal decision based on political partisanship to offer it?

8. You sir state "Unfair" I respond, that is an opinion, not a fact. Unless you cite what he cited that I can understand how you derived at such a conclusion.

9. You sir state : maybe ILLEGALLY Harassed , how so? And what is an example of being 'legally' harrassed? Would that be better?LMAO!

& #10: Is it possible to review what is happening with Rudy, by dealing with him? or is it a must to add a comparison of a totally different crime resulting in different results?

IMO the fact the squad car was empty doesn't lessen the crime- considering their knowledge of the law, however Rudy's talk has led to results that has impacted the nation. 5 people beaten to their deaths based on a group complicit to Trump demands of them: Take back your country & fight like hell, now go! & Rudy sides with such,- has to be dealt with on the basis of Rudy G. Not past attornies' who face possible life imprisonment - how does burning an empty squad car equate to that sentence, when some people who murdered- were eventually freed?
    5 murdured on tape & Rudy won't speak against it, rather fuels the fire, by stating while they kill, he will serve Master Trump in the legal capacity by calling fraud- then asked to present evidence- where has the information surface here? P

Here is what I found to conclude your first statement (about 2 NY attornies, not about Rudy)

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourna...20210525023745
    Pryor Cashman Associate Suspended Without Pay in Wake of Arrest in Firebombing Incident

The suspension became effective Monday June 2020. Then cashman pryor confirmed Mattis was let go.

Defense Attorney Paul Shechtman, who represents Urooj Rahman, said he thinks federal prosecutors brought the case because they thought the local prosecutor in Brooklyn would be too lenient.

"Ever since it has been taken federally, it has been treated with a seriousness."

So can we conclude they were arrrested, freed on $250k bond, then arrested again. & suspended without pay, finally facing life in prison- UNLESS they accept a plea. Your concern is that regardless of that- they can still practice law (IF) someone hires them. Sir you are entitled to that position. I got it!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@NoSavingByTheBell

& You don't have to address each point as You know- I don't always fancy political debates with you because you are the only one of the Trumpertamtrum family ) that addresses my questions with answers & not ignore my answers when it doesnt suit whatever partisan leanings you may have. As wild as you are! I view our political discussion like we're JMM & Pac, Ali & Frazier or Ward & Gatti we fight it out like scrappin dogs,: I'm trying to knock your block off with legal punches... then embrace afterward!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    You’re SUPPOSED TO VIGOROUSLY DEFEND YOUR CLIENT. I’m with RUDY.

@rudyGiuliani

What a joke.
    I agree one should vigorously defend their client. Even if the client claims the lawyer isn't really knowlegeable on what he is talking about dig this!

Question: "What was Rudy G doing on your behalf in Ukraine on your behalf?"

Donaldict Arnold:"Well you have to ask Rudy. I don't....I don't even know. Rudy has clients other than me"

I never heard, read a single response from the Trumplicans. Feel free to be the first!

My point: My post before yours raised a question: how are so many people inovled with Diaperman-Don either indicted or indicted & arrested? Now Rudy appears on the same track. How is it possible every person sent to jail that worked for trump were all illegally arrested? None committed crimes except the one who knew him the longest? What happened to the love of fair trial for Michael Cohen? Why didnt he get this -let us wait and see all the facts first- treatment?

Rudy has that right to defend Demonic Donny.
    The appeals court in New York said in its order there is "uncontroverted evidence" that Giuliani "communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements.

Every state they claimed were complicit in voter fraud threw out every case. You sir know this. So Why not address all those Republican selected judges first as opposed to bypassing them?

They further claimed: "This country is being torn apart by continued attacks on the legitimacy of the 2020 election"

How so? His transcript:
    Here are some of the claims that he instigated per rally:

1. Democrats and their allies have not allowed us to see one machine, or one paper ballot.
    --Rudy GeeImdumbiani

That is a lie. They had a recount done in every state they asked for.
    They have control over Arizona's ballots do they not? Cyber Ninjas with no experience in elections claimed bamboo in the paper, so they took the 2.1 million votes away, why?
    Why is transparency only needed when Democrats are in office?

Jeff Ellington, CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that manufactured the Maricopa County ballots, we got our flashlight, and we were shining it on the paper trying to figure out what they could possibly be looking for.

SO Rudy has to account for the claim Democrats democrats..Democrats dont want us to see the ballots.
    'In Wisconsin they had dozens of cameras from every conceivable angle during their recount and I learned the #1 group who didn't tune in to watch it? Were people listening to the likes of America's mayor. We want a recount in Wisconsin BUT!! We aint gonna tune in.
    https://www.salon.com/2021/06/23/bam...or-watermarks/

There's [an] accusation that 40,000 ballots were flown in to Arizona

We just don't know what airlines sent them. We can see a mouse in a basement from our satelites, we can see the rings on planets, shit!! We can see partially into a black hole but we can't find the plane that landed? Took off?
    We can't find the trucks that were at the airports? GPS tracks me even if my cellphone aint turned on, how then did we figure out it came from south Asia, but we can't get any more detailed than that?

When Rudy or anyone states this: . Let’s have trial by combat.
    He has to know he was indeed allowed free speech, how else did we hear it? It wasnt because of hustleman at the walmart parkinglot selling banned dvds called The Truth Demoracts hide? Naw, he spoke it the world, and now he has to answer for how he used his (FREE) speech.

After he said Trial by combat...we watched OathKeepers, Qanon, ProudBoys record their journey -step by step.

John Brakey, an official in the audit Arizona election, says auditors are looking for bamboo fibers because of a baseless accusation that 40K ballots from Asia were smuggled here..where was this info deciminated? Again facebook, twitter, instagram, damn...

For those whose freedom of speech made these allegations; Why arent they required to provide such truth? All they gotta do is take the ballots to a secret place and say dont worry what we are looking for?

https://www.salon.com/2021/06/23/bam...or-watermarks/

And to cap it off-
    https://www.statesman.com/story/news...ry/4938666001/

My smoking gun per Arizona: Maricopa also hired two independent firms to conduct a forensic audit of its tabulation equipment. The audit found no abnormalities.
    "Auditors are now using UV light to scan across all ballots.

When I traced every source...they all seem to lead to Facebook posts , Tweets
    & Parler- who are quietly on the tail end of a rebellion because they reported people who responded to the likes of Donny & Rudy with - we're gonna storm the capital...so I understand why Rudy is getting a harsher investigation.
    Every instance of voter fraud is by either people or bots. Since Facebook & Twitter are social platform we have no clue how many anti-Americans are onling posing as patriots stoking the flames for a dumbdumb cross Dressing Rudy to think those are people & he will heed their call.

In other words- In Arizona? that fight is between Maricopa and Rudy/Donny not Democrats. Not MSNBC, not CNN, not George Floyd Not BLM.

Why not take the fight to those Republicans who said...we looked...we cant find bamboo papers, we cant find any airport list of flights..ya know why? Cause aint nobody asked to see records of flights of airplanes...
    Almost all of the Trumpers are too stupid to ask that. Way the fuck too-over-the-top-down-the-rabbit-hole silly to do anything other than blame, deflect & play victim.
    --SlimTrae.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trumpers who claim Ballots were flown from across the world
    If I felt an airplane flew from South Asia to dump ballots and ruin our voter process, I would ask, demand to know what airport!!!

This lady in the video below revealed that Bill Clinton was found on a flight log (at least a dozen times) But she was IMO honest enough to state many names were redacted/blacked out.
    Why?

Who were these people so much more important that their names were spared?

Demi Moore, Chris Tucker, Kevin Spacey, CHarley Sheen, it seems like Will Smith? But it is scratched over...Bill Murray (SNL) ..seems like all the liberals names are out in the clear.
    Bill Gates name was on the list, but it looked as if he was changing planes...by this woman's account it was hard to determine who was at the Island and who were using a plane that came from or went there.
    '

What is clear is that republicans are all angelic, not a single one on the list.

Trump's name is NOT on any flight log to Epstein's Isle. But then again why would a self-proclaimed billionaire fly other than on his own ride?

For me- this is a clear case of stupiditis.
    Trumpers want to know flight logs when it benefits them- but for some reason those who believe in stuff like China --then later changed to somewhere in South Asia...a plane flew from there to USA...and we are not looking for any flight logs to verify their accusations.
    We dont need to find the airport so we can break out a can of whoopazz or at least shut em down? Fine them? Call them co conspirators to allow fraudulent votes.

They flew bamboo ballots, but we dont need to prove it, just believe it via I said it. 1st Amendment guarantees me the right to be truthful or to lie...

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Rudy G were say oh...Roger Stone? He wouldn't be in this position because they have nothing to take away from Roger 'I just out of jail for a virus we think is the flu' Stone.

Roger Stone claims North Korea used boats to smuggle votes for Biden
    https://www.dailydot.com/debug/roger...korea-ballots/
    During an appearance on The Alex Jones Show Stone made the claim

I quote: “If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election,” Stone added.

So Those who defend Crotch grabber & The CrossDresser....did you ask the law enforcement to check into BIG AZZ VOTE BOATS floating on to our shores? No charter for their docking? No trucks seen unloading exact replicas of ballots? And for which states?
    Which cities?

So let us see...
    Airplanes from China or South Asia sent bamboo ballots.
    North Korea sent ballots on boats. Landed on the opposite ocean's shores- meaning a Korean boat scaled our entire coast(s) like Oathkeepers scaling walls.

I heard of meals on wheels, but votes on boats?

Damn & this is the fault of Democrats? When did North Korea & China develop a hard on for Democrats? What democratic politician has business in China like Dumb Deloise? What son or dauther of a Democrat got dozens of patents from China?

Why would Don say he fell in love with North Korea's leader who in turned called him 'dotard' & now sends votes to get him out of office? For what?

If I believed this..I would ask, no! Demand! Demand to have our Coast Guard locate the shores that allowed a Korean Ship to dock our ports.
    Or did they do like the Movie U571 and masqueraded their boat as Carnival Cruise Lines? I'd have to be one stupid mofo, but I am not a Trumptardated Jacktail.
    Definition of a TrumptardatedJacktail: Mix breeding of a Trump fan with a Retard & a Jackass.

Lets say I'm wrong..ok then who here believes Korea sent boats to our shores? What is the evidence? Is this it?

yeah, ya'll remember this chick!! The chick who said "I signed an avidavid (she pronounced it just like that!!LOL!!) She said ---that if I lie I got to jail....uh...did you?"
    Yeah that chick that said " the poll book is off by 100,000 thousand...guess how many...wait... what about..wait....what about 120% turnout? So what did you guys take the poll book....and do something crazy to it?

Rudy's evidence? I loved 52 seconds into clip he smiles, tries to gently tug at her chair to chill, this chick aint chillin. Intoxicated maybe.
    If Rudy's defense of The CrotchGrabber is to bring in a post dated inebriated valley girl....well hell, that isnt evidence to provide ONE who flew over the coocoos nest - as an eye witness of fraud.
    That chick is a modern day Mary hartman.

Old folk in America know what I'm talking about!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-25-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at Rudy's witness in the above videos, just stare...for a moment please!

Now Look at Mary hartman

Don't they both look like they would put a dozen sleeping pills in your meal & set yo azz on fire...cause it was that time of the month for them.

Cramp-a-dacious bodacious bitches. Yeah the attorny who would be fooled by Borat.

is it me? Or does Rudy in the vid below look like he expects to be served some head in exchange for an interview? Dude is a fool. Straight up.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump laughed at Rudy for falling asleep on planes and 'spitting during meetings' and would tell him he 'sucked' and was 'pathetic' after TV appearances, new book claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...book-says.html
    If this is fake news, he has the right to sue them. he won't.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-25-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...and speaking of book deals...guess who still aint got one!

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...he-biggest-and

face it , some of you voted for a habitual slandering sicko.

How do Trumpers justify this dude claiming he turned down book deals...but no need to name them?

His punkazz son got a book deal, I mean there is AN ENTIRE RIGHT WING PUBLICATION....And those who gave deals to Ann Coulter, Ivanka Trump, Eric, to his faithful attorney sent to the slammer for backing his evil ways...he got a deal.'

No fees offered to speak abroad? Not even in Israel yet?

yeah he has on deman speaking engagements..He crashes a wedding and demands to speak...F the bride and Groom let's talk about how the election was stolen.

The Wedding Crasher Part 1

The Wedding Crasher Part 2

The Wedding Crasher Part 3

You know I just turned off the news..and they are telling me (not you) telling me about the border....about china...

--The Wedding Crasher

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wrong thing
    Last edited by palmerq; 06-25-2021 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today in Trump? back on the stump. In Ohio, seemingly no strategy, no information. Just another bitch session.

and as always the chosen one curses out anyone who questions him. He claimed he would drain the swamp yet is consistent with calling his own team members such---when they walk away from him.

President Donald Trump called ex-Attorney General Bill Barr a "swamp creature"

"Barr was a 'swamp creature' who was devastated when the Radical Left wanted to impeach him. He, and other RINOs (you see it all the time!), always fold. If he becomes 'less' for President Trump, maybe they will leave him alone. It takes a very strong and special person to go against the 'mob,'" Trump said in a Tuesday statement. Bill Barr was not that person."

What was Barr supposed to do that he hadn't done already? Or did he do all required of him which wasn't enough? he had to echo every talking point but he didn't when he stated: "We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit"
    --William Barr

it seems all donnie's kids forgot that he kept changing which states were committing fraud. Virginia, New Hampshire and California initially.
    Yet when it came time to ask his broke worshippers to fund a recount it was actually in states like Wisconsin and Georgia nevertheless his right wing news crews followed along.

After that occurred his minions in texas who claimed federal has too much power over the states- it would be from Texas that they demanded to tell states like Arizona you got it wrong as a state, so Congress per Constitution has to challenge you.

Took millions of ballots from the state as well as their voting machines & gave them to a team with zero experience in voting aka cyber ninjas.

They claimed jewish lasers, a dead venezuelan chavez, Korean boats, Chinese boats filled with bamboo ballots helped to dethrone him- yet when it is packaged & SOLD to his worshippers its called liberal and rino take over.

How so if nations were accussed of aiding the illegal vote, we just say well the entire judicial branch that is REPUBLICAN majority is complicit in fraud because they refused--then claimed nothing credible to judge.
    Then the entire FBI is now fraudulent.

Trumpertantrum alleged fraud in the Iowa caucuses in 2016.
    Trumpertantrum alleged fraud of the 2016 popular vote
    He alleged fraud in Florida in 2018,
    2020 -he did nothing for 4 years to ensure voter integrity all he had to do for 4 years was claim [IF] I lose....

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-calls...ns-him-1605282
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

To validate the former liar in chief here is Barr defending don's right to challenge:
    Barr says voting by mail is 'playing with fire'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/02/polit...oom/index.html

He defended the right to contest- but when no evidence showed up- he noted it and now he is yet another former partner of the liar in chief- because he accepted reality.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-30-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're gonna have to stop likening politics in the U.S. nowadays to "circus atmosphere." Somewhere there are circus administrations that are beginning to chafe at that comparison and beg to differ.

Seriously though... isn't the Donald Trump Show beginning to sound like a horribly overplayed rerun? Or worst yet... like the obnoxious, overbearing aunt who has overstayed her welcome and refuses to leave your house?

This Bozo (apologies once again to the Circus establishment) can't stand not being in the spotlight anymore... so he predictably takes his sideshow to wherever and whenever he chooses. AND... he's got his loyal lackeys sticking by him to the very end.

Now he's making noises about a possible Senate run. Frankly... I couldn't give two shits about Donald Trump and his permanently damaged ego.

Biden is far from perfect, but just not having that insufferable A-hole in the White House has brought a gigantic, collective sigh of relief that still lingers half a year later.

Hey... at least the meteorologists can rest easy that the current POTUS won't be hijacking their hurricane forecast maps anymore, and defiling them with Sharpies.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump Organization and Top Executive Are Indicted in Tax Investigation https://nyti.ms/3qCcAHw

It could just give trump more fuel.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump Organization indicted in tax investigation, US media report.

Former US President Donald Trump's company and its finance chief have been indicted in an investigation into alleged tax crimes, US media report.

The specific charges against the company and Allen Weisselberg, 73, are still unclear. They are expected to be made public on Thursday.

Mr Trump is not expected to be implicated personally in the case.

New York City has already cut business ties with the twice-impeached former president.

The Trump Organization is a family holding company that owns hotels, golf clubs and other properties.

Any criminal charges brought against it would mark the first in long-running investigations on alleged fraud by both the Manhattan district attorney and the state attorney general.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57669976
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TODAY IN ZOMBIELAND, the russian thang just won't go away.

What I think is real:
    Groups in russia launched a campaign as bots that trolled forums- as a means of division among Americans, why? Because the Republican led investigation stated it.

What i think aint real- is today's news update
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

"Documents purporting to record a top-level Kremlin meeting show that Russian President Vladimir Putin approved an operation to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016, The Guardian reported."

If I go back...to 2016...It was obvious not just with mainstream media but with rightwing news....NONE NOBODY THOUGHT HE HAD A CHANCE.

HE KEPT TALKING LIKE A JACK ASS FOOL...AND WHEN THEY BEGAN THE PRIMARIES...REMEMBER!!!!!! He lost the 1st one!!!
    To Ted Cruz...and he claimed way back then...he was robbed, the primaries were rigged, fixed. Cruz stole it. Yup same lie, different year.

Rush Limbaugh the voice of the radical right said for Trump to attack Cruz proved he was no conservative.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...s-way-n2093664

Headlines stated:
    Finally Rush Limbaugh Goes After Trump: "A Genuine Conservative Wouldn't Go After Cruz This Way

Oh all the partisan minded attacks by those on this forum that kept running off at the trapper about how MAINSTREAM didnt see his worth. Yet to this day they cant find a damn credible source (for them back then) that said otherwise!!!! Again! Even Rush was pro Cruz, Pro Rubio & Yes! Pro Scott Walker before he bowed and cowed down to an ex democrat with a wife that does nude lesbian photo shoots. Cause she be best.

And excluding Brockton & pacfan here on the board's #1,2 & 3 Trumpaholic today....all stated back then Trump was not their #1 pick, nor their #2,#3,#4...so they admit themselves they didnt see it possible for him to win...[edit]and some of you saw my WWWE smackdown off the top rope one of a kind ass-raids on one of those posters by giving him his history of all the shit he said about don, only to do what many conservatives did...they went from nevertrump, to onlytrump.

Looking back it is hard to see, but to walk through history makes it clear IMO- this article is just more fodder for the dividers.

Aint no damn way Putin felt that ass out bankrupt, draft dodging liberal reality star had a chance to win. NONE.

and when the article states- The documents are said to be from a Kremlin meeting on January 22, 2016,--when he began winning please!!!
    How in the hell did a document take 4 F'n years to leak?

Russia was doing what china was doing, just throwing bots out creating internet chaos. They had no clue how fuckin' dumb so many of the poorest republicans were & still are. & they had no clue how fed up the rest of the republican base was.
    There was no challenge to Hillary winning the popular vote...so they should have stated they focused on the electoral vote-for me to believe this article

I think Trump was not helped by Putin. Putin didnt give a F about him when Trump was in Russia during the pagent..& he didnt give a F about him when he was running for office.
    Once he got in? He probably dug that! Every heavy hitter, bankster knew Trump was in debt and a wide open pussy for a loan. from anyone.

But all this source this and close kremlin that...4 years later? IMO is a joke.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-15-2021 at 04:33 PM.

Thread Information