943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

@NoSavingByTheBell

If you are going to quote Edward Snowden's

"When exposing a crime is treated as committing a crime, you are being ruled by criminals."

Then logically you must now finally admit that Trump is just another criminal who has done nothing but prove his allegiance to more of the same in his support of Dark Money and the Deep State.

He conned you like he has millions of others for most of his adult life.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is well-beyond the pale for you to at the same time pretend I have not scalded and lashed Trump many times on his support of what I feel Nostradamus referred to as MOBIS or Muhammad Bin Salman and other characters like the Armenian Genocide Denier Tayyip "limp dick" erDOGan, and yet it is altogether quite the opposite to be lecturing the forum that anyone who like me sees the good and the bad in a situation must surely have drunken the Kool-Aide; as if somehow my defending the United States Constitution is not mutually exclusive to ridiculing Trump on his ties and support of MBS, erDOGan, and Blackwater.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Love on the rocks
    Ain’t no big surprise
    Pour me a drink and I’ll tell you some lies”
    Didn’t take that long I suppose.
    Merry Christmas to one and all.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On the contrary, Beanz and I are going for our 24th consecutive Saddo Zoom this Saturday, a very Special Extravaganza Bonanza with Tony Danza.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    It is well-beyond the pale for you to at the same time pretend I have not scalded and lashed Trump many times on his support of what I feel Nostradamus referred to as MOBIS or Muhammad Bin Salman and other characters like the Armenian Genocide Denier Tayyip "limp dick" erDOGan, and yet it is altogether quite the opposite to be lecturing the forum that anyone who like me sees the good and the bad in a situation must surely have drunken the Kool-Aide; as if somehow my defending the United States Constitution is not mutually exclusive to ridiculing Trump on his ties and support of MBS, erDOGan, and Blackwater.
    I think beaner got you on this one

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

" The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses. "
    ~ Malcom X ~

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the nashville bombing seems staged to me. like something out of the movie speed, there's a bomb on the bus. an rv had a recording that a bomb would go off in fifteen minutes. the mayor couldn't contain his laughter & dupers delight. oh & it went off at the att building owned by cerebus capital
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    " The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses. "
    ~ Malcom X ~
    Those who read the paper are not informed, those who do read the paper are misinformed.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Red 1 and Red 2 ; Mike Pence ; January 6 ; Pence Card ; RedX; bound by Constitution

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The shouting is giving way to nonsensical babbling. Happens every time.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Be prepared.

The gloves are off.

For the last few years, leftists have deliberately pushed for a second bloody civil war in America. The mainstream media has embarked on a propaganda campaign to defame anyone whose views fall to the right of Josef Stalin, calling Trump supporters stupid, uneducated hicks, or worse — Nazis. Yes, that's right, 74+ million Americans voted for Trump, all hicks and Nazis. WTF. They want the complete destruction of the United States as a free and sovereign republic, and they want freedom-loving, patriotic Americans to either submit or die.

If you think the burning & looting this year was anything bad, be prepared for what's coming shortly. Black Lives Matter protests and the pulling down of Confederate statues is just a taste of what is coming. The nutjobs who want to defund the police, abolish ICE, open borders, ignorant leftists burning cities down, looting, rioting and even murdering people because they think their targets are racists, Silicon Valley is abetting them by "de-platforming anyone who expresses a conservative opinion," ....worse is on the way.

Trump wins, the left will go on a bloody rampage, burning, looting, rioting and perhaps even killing people they perceive as Trump supporters. How much of the stupid and the crazy with this shit Americans will tolerate is unknown, but it’s fairly certain that armed conflict is inevitable if things continue as they are. No one in their right mind wants it, but it’s coming. Of course, our hope and prayer is that cooler heads will prevail and the country will pull back from the abyss.

Yes, America IS on the brink of a second, bloody civil war, brought about by radical leftists in government, the media, Hollywood and the mob on the street. Maybe we’ll have police and military protection when it happens. But maybe not. It’s always best to be ready for anything. The time to get ready is now, not when the mob is burning down the house.

Pence Card Jan 6 Redx <forbidden by constitutional law>; tsunami of lefty tears

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nonsensical babbling is the post above this.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So ol blustering lame duck cost people relief benefits and winds up signing the exact Covid bill after putting both feet in his mouth and calling it a “disgrace”. Pretty much sums up his standard course. Sounds like basically he’s hoping to leverage ‘support’ for the bipartisan bill into a few boot kickers making a spectacle on the floor come the 6th. He’s the biggest peacocking ‘politician’ in the damn room.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    So ol blustering lame duck cost people relief benefits and winds up signing the exact Covid bill after putting both feet in his mouth and calling it a “disgrace”. Pretty much sums up his standard course. Sounds like basically he’s hoping to leverage ‘support’ for the bipartisan bill into a few boot kickers making a spectacle on the floor come the 6th. He’s the biggest peacocking ‘politician’ in the damn room.

Are we not all aware that his pettiness, Jupiter-sized ego, and emotional fragility is driving him to lash out in all directions?

Forget bashing the Dems and the media. He's on to NEW prey. It's the McConnells of the world who are now in his gunsights. It's the GOP lawmakers who are trying to sneak out the door with shoes in hand, tip-toeing so as to not awaken the beast.

Like the 5-year old suddenly opening a firehose with 200 psi and hanging on for dear life while the hose douses everything within reach in a 100-foot spherical radius.

Geez... people should stop being surprised.

Thread Information