Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: why wladimir klitschko is much better fight than lennox lewis

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Listen bud...can you please do us all a favor & stop being so inflamatory with this Klitschko crap.

There are a lot of Klit fans on here (myself being one) that like the brothers...but this is getting out of hand. You need to stop slamming every other fighter & stop p!ssing everyone off on purpose.

Surely you know more about boxing than the Klitschko's?

Ease up & stay awhile.
    Or by all means, don't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Listen bud...can you please do us all a favor & stop being so inflamatory with this Klitschko crap.

There are a lot of Klit fans on here (myself being one) that like the brothers...but this is getting out of hand. You need to stop slamming every other fighter & stop p!ssing everyone off on purpose.

Ease up & stay awhile.
    Or by all means, don't.
    lol, just please go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking

Ease up & stay awhile.
    Or by all means, don't.
    Agreed...but everyone deserves a second chance from time to time...
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he had his second chance, he got banned before by Saddo by doing the same thing
    Spam about the Klit brothers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DON'T SAY HOLYFIELD WHO WAS OLD
    AND TYSON WHO WIPED OUT BY DANNY WILLIAMS
    AND RAZZOR RUDDOCK WHO BROKE HIS JAW 1 YEAR BEFORE THE FIGHT WITH LEWIS HIS JAW WAS PATEHIC AS LEWIS.
    DONT MENTION MCALL BECAUSE HE DID'T FIGHT BACK
    PLEASE DON'T SAY RAY MERCER WHO PEOPLE BELIEVE BEAT LEWIS
    AND WAS DESROYED BY WLAD
    NOW THE OTHER FIGHTER THAT LEWIS AND WLAD HAVE FOUGHT
    WLAD PEFORMED SOO MUCH BETTER
    THESE R THE TOP FIGHTER WLAD FOUGHT THAT WOULD BEAT LEWIS ANY DAY
    MONTE BARRETTE
    CHRIS BYRD WAS BEATEN 2
    CHARLES SHUFFORD
    SAMUEL PETER
    DAVARRLY WILLIAMSON
    DAVID BOSTICE
    PHIL JACKSON
    DERRECK JEFFERSON
    JAMEEL MCLINE
    ELISEO CASTILLO
    DANELL NICHOLSON
    LAJOS EROS
    THE NAMES U SAID LENNOX FOUGHT KNOW ONE REALLY HEARD OF
    THEM
    HOW COME LEWIS REITRED WHEN VITALY WANTED A REMATCH, WHERE LEWIS GONE NOW THAT WLADIMIR IS CHAMPION AND BY THE WAY WLADIMIR WANTED TO FIGHT LEWIS 5 YEARS AGO WHEN WLAD WAS WORLD CHAMPION WITH THE WBO BELT BUT LEWIS DUCKED HIM AND WAS FIGHTING NO BODY AN HE WAS KNOCKED OUT BY HASIM RAHMAN WHEN HE AVOIDED WLAD FIGHT
    BY THE WAY LENNOX HAS LOT 10 AMATEUR FIGHT AND NEVER AVENGE THEM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOST 10 AMATEUR FIGHT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DAVARRLY WILLIAMSON
    DAVID BOSTICE
    PHIL JACKSON
    DERRECK JEFFERSON
    JAMEEL MCLINE
    ELISEO CASTILLO
    DANELL NICHOLSON
    LAJOS EROS

lol, who the hell are they?
    just a bunch of bums....lmao

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wladimirISback
    THERE ARE TWO KLITSCHKO BROTHER , BOTH ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT BOXERS EVER LIVED WITH P.H.D AND WORLD CHAMPION BELT, OF COURSE THE OLDER BROTHER IS ALOT TOUGHER THAN THE YOUNGER ONE

ANYWAY I'M COMPARING THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF VITALI KLITSCHKO TO LEWIS. i heard the younger brother called baby klitschko.
    ANYWAY ALL THESE ARE FACTS
    LENNOX LEWIS won the gold medal at age 22 and BABY KLITSCHKO won it at 20 YEARS OLD.
    baby KLITSCHKO BECOME WORLD CHAMPION AT 24 YEARS OLD and lennox became world champion just before his 28th birthday.
    Both have so much in common
    * they are very tall
    * super heavyweight gold medalist
    * good looking
    * former world champion
    * GLASS CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    * BOTH FIGTHER HAVE LOST 2 FIGHT IN 2ND AND 5TH ROUND!
    bUT THE DIFFERENT IS LENNOX WAS KNOCKED OUT CLEAN AND baby KLITSCHKO WAS T.K.O BUT SHOW MORE HEART THAN LEWIS BY KEEP GETTING UP.
    * BOTH FIGHTER HAVE FOUGHT RAY MERCER BUT RAY MERCER BEAT LEWIS AS ALOT OF PEOPLE BELIEVE TILL THIS DAY. TO BE HONEST IT WAS ANYONE FIGHT, A VERY CLOSE FIGHT. BUT WLADIMIR IS THE FIRST EVER PERSON TO KNOCK DOWN RAY MERCER, BIGGER SURPRISE IS THAT HE KNOCK HIM DOWN IN THE FIRST ROUND AND THEN KNOCK HIM OUT RIGHT AFTER THE FITH ROUND. LENNOX OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T KNOCK DOWN RAY MERCER AT ALL AND DIDN'T.
    LENNOX AT THE AGE OF 29(LENNOX PEAK TIME) STRUGGLE AGAINST PHIL JACKSON AND KIND OF T.K.O HIM IN THE EIGHTH ROUND BUT JACKSON WANTED TO FIGHT ON, tHE WORST THING IS WLADIMIR LITTERALLY KNOCKED HIM OUT IN THE 2ND ROUND WHEN WLADIMIR WAS AGE 22, ALSO THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT WLADIMIR WAS JUST A SOFT LITTLE BABY BACK THEN AND IS SO MUCH BIGGER AND STRONGER TODAY.
    * BABY KLITSCHKO KNOCKOUT RATIO IS MUCH STRONGER THAN LENNOX.
    THE ONLY POSITIVE THING THAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT LEWIS IS THAT HE LOST 2 FIGHT AND DREW 1 AND BABY KLITSCHKO LOST THREE.
    BABY KLITSCHKO HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE THAN LEWIS EVEN THOU LEWIS RETIRED 3 YEARS AGO AND BABY KLITSCHKO STILL GOT ANOTHER 10 YEARS TO BE ON TOP
    BABY KLITSCHKO LOST 3 FIGHT BUT LEWIS LOST 2 (NOT INCLUDING VITALI FIGHT) REMEMBER THE MORE FIGHT YOU HAVE THE MORE CHANCE OF LOSING AND BABY KLITSCHKO HAS HAD ALOT MORE FIGHT THAN LEWIS EVEN THOU LEWIS IS 10 YEARS OLDER THAN BABY KLITSCHKO
    but lewis is still one of the best pound for pound ever lived.
    I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU PUT THAT LOVELY SENTENCE ABOUT LEWIS AT THE END IN LOVELY SMALL LETTERS, you giant turnip!!

a ludicrous posting on the whole....wlad is a good fighter but in no way does he eclipse lennox lewis. lewis beat everyone worth beating and when he lost he avenged those losses. wlad still has plenty to prove IMO...

And who the heck cares if they are good looking this isnt cosmopolitan

i think i actually became irate!! its most unbecoming!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    Wladimer's best opponents:

Chris Byrd
    ray Mercer
    Monte Barret
    Jameel McCline
    Samuel Peter

Lewis's best opponents:

Vitali Klitschko
    Mike Tyson
    Evander Holyfield
    Ray Mercer
    Hasim Rahman
    Francois Botha
    Michael Grant
    Andrew Golota
    Shannon Briggs
    Frank Bruno
    Oliver Mcall
    Tommy Morrison
    Tony Tucker
    Donovan Ruddock

Lewis beat everyone of his era and absouletly owns Wladimer with the opposition they were up against...not only that, but Lewis also beat the fighters who beat him by way of rematch.
    Did Wladimer do that?
    No, exactly....ever wonder why Wladimer never became champion when Lewis was around?

I agreed %100 with u my dear mate . . . Have a . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    DAVARRLY WILLIAMSON
    DAVID BOSTICE
    PHIL JACKSON
    DERRECK JEFFERSON
    JAMEEL MCLINE
    ELISEO CASTILLO
    DANELL NICHOLSON
    LAJOS EROS

lol, who the hell are they?
    just a bunch of bums....lmao

Mate i love ur comment again . . . Wladimir fough only Byrd as champ how i know . . . The rest was old or just be avarage boxer who Wladimir fought . . . Wladimir had always problems with hard agrasive hitters . . .

Lewis fough VS great fighters . . . I like to see a prime Holyfield, Ruddock or Bruno would destroy Wladimir . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wladimirISback
    THERE ARE TWO KLITSCHKO BROTHER , BOTH ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT BOXERS EVER LIVED WITH P.H.D AND WORLD CHAMPION BELT, OF COURSE THE OLDER BROTHER IS ALOT TOUGHER THAN THE YOUNGER ONE

ANYWAY I'M COMPARING THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF VITALI KLITSCHKO TO LEWIS. i heard the younger brother called baby klitschko.
    ANYWAY ALL THESE ARE FACTS
    LENNOX LEWIS won the gold medal at age 22 and BABY KLITSCHKO won it at 20 YEARS OLD.
    baby KLITSCHKO BECOME WORLD CHAMPION AT 24 YEARS OLD and lennox became world champion just before his 28th birthday.
    Both have so much in common
    * they are very tall
    * super heavyweight gold medalist
    * good looking
    * former world champion
    * GLASS CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    * BOTH FIGTHER HAVE LOST 2 FIGHT IN 2ND AND 5TH ROUND!
    bUT THE DIFFERENT IS LENNOX WAS KNOCKED OUT CLEAN AND baby KLITSCHKO WAS T.K.O BUT SHOW MORE HEART THAN LEWIS BY KEEP GETTING UP.
    * BOTH FIGHTER HAVE FOUGHT RAY MERCER BUT RAY MERCER BEAT LEWIS AS ALOT OF PEOPLE BELIEVE TILL THIS DAY. TO BE HONEST IT WAS ANYONE FIGHT, A VERY CLOSE FIGHT. BUT WLADIMIR IS THE FIRST EVER PERSON TO KNOCK DOWN RAY MERCER, BIGGER SURPRISE IS THAT HE KNOCK HIM DOWN IN THE FIRST ROUND AND THEN KNOCK HIM OUT RIGHT AFTER THE FITH ROUND. LENNOX OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T KNOCK DOWN RAY MERCER AT ALL AND DIDN'T.
    LENNOX AT THE AGE OF 29(LENNOX PEAK TIME) STRUGGLE AGAINST PHIL JACKSON AND KIND OF T.K.O HIM IN THE EIGHTH ROUND BUT JACKSON WANTED TO FIGHT ON, tHE WORST THING IS WLADIMIR LITTERALLY KNOCKED HIM OUT IN THE 2ND ROUND WHEN WLADIMIR WAS AGE 22, ALSO THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT WLADIMIR WAS JUST A SOFT LITTLE BABY BACK THEN AND IS SO MUCH BIGGER AND STRONGER TODAY.
    * BABY KLITSCHKO KNOCKOUT RATIO IS MUCH STRONGER THAN LENNOX.
    THE ONLY POSITIVE THING THAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT LEWIS IS THAT HE LOST 2 FIGHT AND DREW 1 AND BABY KLITSCHKO LOST THREE.
    BABY KLITSCHKO HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE THAN LEWIS EVEN THOU LEWIS RETIRED 3 YEARS AGO AND BABY KLITSCHKO STILL GOT ANOTHER 10 YEARS TO BE ON TOP
    BABY KLITSCHKO LOST 3 FIGHT BUT LEWIS LOST 2 (NOT INCLUDING VITALI FIGHT) REMEMBER THE MORE FIGHT YOU HAVE THE MORE CHANCE OF LOSING AND BABY KLITSCHKO HAS HAD ALOT MORE FIGHT THAN LEWIS EVEN THOU LEWIS IS 10 YEARS OLDER THAN BABY KLITSCHKO
    but lewis is still one of the best pound for pound ever lived.
    Lewis was never stopped by Ross Purrity

El Kabong Guest

#1 Jax, name 5 agressive power punchers around RIGHT NOW and I'll bet $100 Wlad whips the shit out of them!

#2 Lewis was an all time great, Wlad can only be compared to the Lewis who just got back from the McCall KO and in that respect they are pretty similar.

Don't listen to anyone who says Wlad is the best heavyweight EVER...no doubt Joe Louis was with Marciano a close second and Ali 3rd (argue with me and I'll put you in your place!) Wlad is a young 30 and has a ways ahead of him, he is the best heavy out there right now and will unify if given the oppertunity!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    #1 Jax, name 5 agressive power punchers around RIGHT NOW and I'll bet $100 Wlad whips the S*** out of them!

#2 Lewis was an all time great, Wlad can only be compared to the Lewis who just got back from the McCall KO and in that respect they are pretty similar.

Don't listen to anyone who says Wlad is the best heavyweight EVER...no doubt Joe Louis was with Marciano a close second and Ali 3rd (argue with me and I'll put you in your place!) Wlad is a young 30 and has a ways ahead of him, he is the best heavy out there right now and will unify if given the oppertunity!
    mate, eventually someone that agrees the order goes Louis, Marciano, Ali!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    #1 Jax, name 5 agressive power punchers around RIGHT NOW and I'll bet $100 Wlad whips the S*** out of them!

1.I cant promise u todays hard puncher any more . . . But when i would name Peter is the best hard puncher right now who would Wladimir knockout . . . There is then Sultan but we must see him more . . . And Tua is there must how we see his away from his good performance but a trained Tua would always dangerous for Wladimir . . .

2.When u face Lewis VS the Klitschko's he is from a another place and he is first class level . . . So for me is Lewis the best heavyweight boxer of all time . . .

3.U think that Wladimir will be undisputed ? ? ? Hmmmm i dont think so . . . See when he got a terrible KO again maybe he will retire too like Vitaly soon after 2-3 years . . .

Thread Information