Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WHY LENNOX LEWISIS TRULY A FAKE CHAMPION.

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: WHY LENNOX LEWISIS TRULY A FAKE CHAMPION.

The cut in the Lewis-Vitali fight was just bad luck...wrong place wrong time and Vitali got the underside of Lewis' glove while leaning back. It was a fair shot, just bad luck.

No rematch? Wonder why? Lewis was getting old and Vitali showed EVERYONE that. A decent way for Lewis to go out but it left doubt.

Wlad is a different story altogether...Lewis didn't apply pressure, he had a mean right hand probably would have landed it but Wlad had one too AND a left hook...you CAN'T 100% for sure say Lewis would have won ESPECIALLY considering the shape he was in at the time but yeah he would have destroyed Kirk Johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferTheGreat
    Quote Originally Posted by wladimirISback
    OK I AM A MORON
    Just figured I would fix up your quote so everyone knew what you meant there ISback. Have a sad click on me.
    I was just impressed that he admitted to being a moron...takes a big man to do that.

Me on the other hand...I will never admit to being a moron...NEVER!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    The cut in the Lewis-Vitali fight was just bad luck...wrong place wrong time and Vitali got the underside of Lewis' glove while leaning back. It was a fair shot, just bad luck.

No rematch? Wonder why? Lewis was getting old and Vitali showed EVERYONE that. A decent way for Lewis to go out but it left doubt.

Wlad is a different story altogether...Lewis didn't apply pressure, he had a mean right hand probably would have landed it but Wlad had one too AND a left hook...you CAN'T 100% for sure say Lewis would have won ESPECIALLY considering the shape he was in at the time but yeah he would have destroyed Kirk Johnson
    wasn't bad luck, lets not use that

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive never been a fan of Lewis We use to train with them at the Henry Cooper gym couple of my boys use to spar with him and they didnt come second.But Lewis evolved into a very good fighter.Just look at his resume you cannot be anything but impressed.It compares with anyones. But Ill tell you this his first trainer when he turned Pro, doesnt get the credit he disserves,John Davenport
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GUYS, PLEASE STOP DEFENDING ME

THE TALK ABOUT ME FIGHTING VITALI AGAIN HAD FINALLY DIED DOWN

OH NO, THERES OSCAR DELAHOYA, ID BETTER GO HIDE BEHIND SOMETHING THAT WONT DRAW HIS ATTENTION

THAT WAS CLOSE, IF HE SAW ME HE MAY HAVE TRIED TO GET ME TO FIGHT VITALI

I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE TILL THIS S*** DIES DOWN

[img width=700 height=509]http://www.aviationboom.com/library/img/airjamaica1_800x582.jpg[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wladimirISback
    LEWIS NEVER FOUGHT NO REAL MAN LIKE WLAD
    AS WLAD WIPED OUT RAY MERCER, WHO MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE BEAT LEWIS
    LEWIS STRUGGLE 8 ROUNDS WITH PHIL JACKSON AS WLAD TOOK PHIL OUT IN 2
    IF BOWE 1 OF THE GREATEST WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ANDREW GOLOTO WHO BEAT HIM, ANDREW GOLOTO WAS WIPED OUT BY BREWSTER MORE FASTER THAN LEWIS DID.
    ALSO BREWSTER WAS BEATED BY SOME RUSSIAN FEW WEEKS WHO HAS NEVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR EVER BEEN HEARD OF AT THE
    SAME TIME KLITSCHKO IS RANKED 2 DAY BEST HEAYWEIGHT SO DOES MAKE HIM THE GREAT EVER

One how old are you? Two where do you get your boxing knowledge? Three..Have you attended school ( at all )??
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    HELL NO, spinks wasnt giving tyson all he could handle...

vitali was WINNING, reguardless, and he didnt quit with a cut that would have made many give the ref the "i quit but im too scared to say it so wave it off" look

there is a big difference between not being able to move your arm w/o causing permanent damage and a cut

i dont say vitali won, just that he would have, and that he ws willing to lose his sight to beat lennox, and that he would CRUSH him in a rematch
    so what if vitali was up on the scorecards at the time of the stoppage? it doesnt mean a thing. bernard hopkins is usually down on the cards going into the second half of the fight. it doesnt mean that the fighter is on the automatic path to defeat. lewis was definately getting stronger as realised he was going to trade with vitali. lewis was behind but catching up on the scorecards....

regardless a fight stopped on cuts is a victory nonetheless and thats the way its pretty much always gone....lewis won fair and square...

i really dont think a focussed lewis would be "crushed" by vitali....thats going a bit far methinks!

Thread Information