Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Teddy Atlas

Everytime I see Teddy Atlas on the TV he is offering some sort of opinion on Mike Tyson. Does anyone know what Tyson thinks of Atlas ? Are there any quotes attributed to TYson regarding Atlas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Teddy Atlas

He probably thinks Teddy's a douche bag, even i think he's a douche.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

has anyone ever read TYSON:NURTURE OF THE BEAST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Teddy still loves Tyson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilista
    Everytime I see Teddy Atlas on the TV he is offering some sort of opinion on Mike Tyson. Does anyone know what Tyson thinks of Atlas ? Are there any quotes attributed to TYson regarding Atlas.
    Yes, well is there anyone that Teddy Atlas doesn't have an opinion about? I like Teddy but he sure has plenty to say about things. I remember years ago that Teddy got into a fracas and got cut with a knife. I don't think that Tyson was involved in that one, but I read something about Tyson, Teddy and a gun held to someone's head. I can't remember the rest of the story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mokele
    Yes, well is there anyone that Teddy Atlas doesn't have an opinion about? I like Teddy but he sure has plenty to say about things. I remember years ago that Teddy got into a fracas and got cut with a knife. I don't think that Tyson was involved in that one, but I read something about Tyson, Teddy and a gun held to someone's head. I can't remember the rest of the story.

HE POBABLY HAS ALOT TO SAY CUZ HES PAID TO HAVE ALOT TO SAY. HE IS A COMENTATOR... AND I WOULD LOVE TO READ THE STORY ABOUT THE KNIF E AND GUN... DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT?
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard this story about Atlas and Tyson on a Fox documentary that was made just after the Lennox Lewis fight. Apparently Tyson who was in his late teens got fresh with Teddy Atlas's young (under age) niece or something, Atlas claims that he put a gun to Tyson's head and fired a shot in the air, warning him not to mess about with his family. Tyson's recollection of the story was that he 'grabbed her ass a little'. I don't know if all this is true or not.
    I find it funny looking at the archive footage of a skinny ymca moustached Atlas trying to strut around when Tyson looked three times his size at the age of 18.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No apparently to that statement...Tyson was flirting around with Atlas's under age neice & Teddy...like any normal human...went balistic.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Supposedly, tyson made advances toward teddys niece or something. Atlas put a gun to tysons head threatened to kill him. Teddy went to Cus (not sure if it was before or after the gun) with his complaint about the issue. I think cus sided with tyson and Atlas left the tyson camp.

They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard this story about Atlas and Tyson on a Fox documentary that was made just after the Lennox Lewis fight. Apparently Tyson who was in his late teens got fresh with Teddy Atlas's young (under age) niece or something, Atlas claims that he put a gun to Tyson's head and fired a shot in the air, warning him not to mess about with his family. Tyson's recollection of the story was that he 'grabbed her a** a little'. I don't know if all this is true or not.
    I find it funny looking at the archive footage of a skinny ymca moustached Atlas trying to strut around when Tyson looked three times his size at the age of 18.
    Did Tyson want to hit that? Was she sexy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Atlas is a has been. Atlas is the only popular trainer that I know that hasn't produced any good fighters!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson hit it but good, and Teddy got all jealous and stuff. What a hater that Teddy Atlas.

Thread Information