Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Career

I have a career with Roy Jones in FNR3, as a middleweight. Im currently 34-0 with 34 knockouts and recently won the title in a stunner in which I was dropped, but rose like a champion and won by stoppage

I currently have a non title bout against rival Jermain Taylor for my next fight, and I stopped Sugar Ray Robinson in 2 rounds my last time out. My championship plan is to have 7 defenses of my middleweight crown, and then win a title in the light heavyweight division.

I will keep you updated as I progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Career

UPDATE:Roy Jones proved too strong for Taylor, stopping him in 2 rounds. He then won several consecutive fights in a row, and successfully defended the middleweight title. He is now fighting at lightheavyweight where he holds a 1 round KO over James Toney. Jones next fight is for the lightheavyweight championship.

Note:This is retarted that they forced me to move up to lightheavyweight. I defended my title twice and than i had to fight at lightheavyweight, its stuff like this that makes the games value go way down. Fight Night 2 had a way better career mode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jones won the lightheavyweight title, and then moved up to heavyweight and won the title in that as well. Jones is now the undisputed Middleweight, Lightheavyweight, and Heavyweight champ. I have a record of 62-0 right now with 62 knockouts, I'm also 38 years old so retirement is looming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sound to me that someone has got it on super spaz easy piss dificulty level. try it on difficult to runmble with the big boys.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

in fight night round 2 i did 20 title defenses with ali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    sound to me that someone has got it on super spaz easy piss dificulty level. try it on difficult to runmble with the big boys.
    haha if somebody is 34-0 with 34 KOS it is " on super spaz easy piss dificulty level"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nope, its just a really easy game. tbh they need a super hard mode.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by thesweetscience
    haha if somebody is 34-0 with 34 KOS it is " on super spaz easy piss dificulty level"
    I got 41 on hard in FNR2 and no losses, all KOs. Rocky M who is 52 years old. 68 fights and you're only 38? Fuck me I don't even think I'd had 30 then... you BS me? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by thesweetscience
    I only fight on hard yet ive only lost when i was still figuring the game out since then i havent lost once and ive never had a decision.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ye i get to about 75-0-0 on medium in career fnr3 n my fighters get too old n lose hella lotsa stats cos of the age, i rock with hook master tho!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FNR2 is too easy also. On hard, no fight lasts longer than 4 rounds

The only time i've gone 9 rounds (My longest fight) was with gainer vs ali when i KO'd ali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ive gone back to fight night 2004 of late its stil a great game, i got such good timing for counter uppercuts i just get such great one punch knockouts! lol the direction and leanings wierd to go back to, but its really good and raw without the haymakers i kinda like it.
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by body head banger
    ive gone back to fight night 2004 of late its stil a great game, i got such good timing for counter uppercuts i just get such great one punch knockouts! lol the direction and leanings wierd to go back to, but its really good and raw without the haymakers i kinda like it.
    co-sign

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I started a new carrer on FNR2 last night as myself on hard and decided to try and make it even harder by not using haymakers. It's lightweight by the way.

For the first time i decided to try and win the amateur title instead of going pro straight away. Anyway without the haymakers the fights are more exciting although still very much one sided, my amateur record finished at 10-0-0 6KO

I went pro and found Mayweather had just started out as well and was 2-0-0 2KO. I've had 3 fights now all of them against undefeated fighters, i won by KO in the 5th round in all although i got dropped once. I've decided to not fight Mayweather until both of us are top rankers and then will probably move up to welter to fight hatton or go down to fight corrales.

Try fighting without haymakers and it will make the fight more interesting and realistic, i have to think about my shots now and not just parry and smack. I atually use the jab and go to the body alot more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leon9996
    Quote Originally Posted by body head banger
    co-sign
    co sign?
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information