Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BruceLee

Hi Andre thanks for the reply, your obviously very knowledgable on the subject and the guy you are referring to was obviuosly the original master. However I'm still not sure as to how you become a 'master' and you are correct when you say the the term is used too easily nowadays. If we are looking at the term masters then why isn't it applied to other combat sports for example (boxing). My Coach SCRAP has been involved in boxing for about 40 years he has trained world, ewuropean and British champions so surely this would qualify him as a master. Thats what I mean about the term it is very un-clear it is used far too much by numerous martial artists try and gain recognition and therfore extra income. I teach karate myself and some of my low grade students are afraid of fighting black belts I always ask them why and they usually cant answer me I make it very clear to them that its not the grade you are but how good you are the colour of a belt is irrelavant.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BruceLee

Hmm thoughts ,words ,action.
    As you say mate words are just that ,words.
    Actions and also expansion of knowledge is them words made physical.
    The term master or grandmaster is only an english translation of what existed in the past in Asia phisically after all.

Trouble is all humans wish to have marks of achievment for their phisical time and with that comes the ladder of success and with that comes names for all the rungs along the way.

Unfortunately that involves the egoic concioussness born from within the analytical side, the left hemishphere brain portion,of ,want,do ,flee have,hold ,need ,constriction,rules, Fear etc, and so leaves out the perspective drawn from the right hemishphere which is the gut feelings ,instincts ,al ways ,respect ,have, belong ,expand,allow,everything, Love.
    When balance is achieved and your perspective is viewed unjudmentally from both fields the words and labels mean nothing they are just viewed as part of the road to where you just arrived.

Both sides eventually fold back in together for the soul reason that you can re create yourself however you wish .
    It s a funny life,i love all the perspectives even the ones against my insincts or loves because truthfully without them, we couldnt recognise what it is that we really are.Sometimes we have to even become for a time what it is we are not, so to be able to recognize and re-create what we have always been.That answer is refound beyond the last thing you find within the right brain hemishphere.

Bruce would have loved that .

Remember that thing he said ?.."why you look at tha finger that points to the moon!"

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information