Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MANNY PACQUIAO WILL BEAT LARIOS BADLY

Manny's records used as gauge by a writer to contend that he can easily beat larios. Here's the entire news. http://thepostman.prepys.com/archive...ghly-beatable/

What do you say guys?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MANNY PACQUIAO WILL BEAT LARIOS BADLY

i dunno i've hear manny is a bit distracted and slacking off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MANNY NEEDS TO GET OVER HIMSELF AND GET TO THE WILDCARD GYM BEFORE ROACH GETS PISSED AND KICKS HIS @SS HIMSELF
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Pac expects a walk over. Than he's got a serious problem. Larios has what it takes to pull off the upset.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BARRARA AND MORALES WON'T FIGHT HIM SO UNLESS MANNY HAS AN "S" ON HIS CHEST....
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by "PRIDE OF PROVIDENCE"
    Sorry bro,I don't understand that...Are you saying Larios is being ducked by Em and MAB?>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YEAH... I'LL SHOW U THE ARTICLE... I WOULDNT USE THE WORD DUCK BUT "LEARY OF" IS A BETTER TERM... HOLD ON I'LL FIND IT...

Trainer Freddie Roach left for the U.S. late Monday hoping that Filipino ring idol Manny Pacquiao will keep his word and show up at the Wild Card Gym in Los Angles on May 13 to begin training for his battle with former two-time super bantamweight champion Oscar Larios on July 2.

In a conversation with Viva Sports/Manila Standard Today prior to his departure for Los Angeles, Roach said he had spoken to Pacquiao by telephone and that the fighter had promised to leave by May 13 at the latest.
    Roach vowed, "I promise you if he's not on the plane I'll catch the first flight to Manila and come and get him myself."

Pacquiao has postponed his departure for the U.S. and the start of training more than once and this has caused concern in his camp, particularly among Roach and Pacquiao's management team, headed by Shelly Finkel.

Roach said when he spoke to Pacquiao the fighter was in Cebu attending a cockfight, which he reportedly hosted. The trainer who is largely credited with turning Pacquiao into a fighting machine and was instrumental in his success, clearly did not approve of Pacquiao's involvement in cockfighting and gambling and was quietly concerned about some of the individuals around Pacquiao.

Roach earlier warned that Larios was a dangerous opponent whom Pacquiao cannot afford to take lightly. Larios, who put on a brief workout at the ABS-CBN studios last Friday, looked to be in good shape besides being bigger and taller than Pacquiao.

Roach revealed that both Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik "El Terrible" Morales had avoided fighting Larios, whose manager Rafael Mendoza insisted Larios was better than both legendary Mexicans.

Mendoza said, "I believe Larios is better than Morales and Barrera
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see how. Out of Morales last opponents, which one would you replace with Larios? When did Morales avoid him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    I don't see how. Out of Morales last opponents, which one would you replace with Larios? When did Morales avoid him?
    IM STATING THAT IF HE THINKS HE IS GOING TO WALK OVER THIS GUY HE MUST THINK HE'S SUPERMAN... HE NEEDS TO GET BACK TO THE WILD CARD AND TRAIN AND STOP PLAYING GRAB A$$... THATS ALL
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's exactly the same way Pac treated Marquez before their fight, so I hope he come to his senses early this time. But, well, maybe Larios ain't Marquez but who knows!
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    That's exactly the same way Pac treated Marquez before their fight, so I hope he come to his senses early this time. But, well, maybe Larios ain't Marquez but who knows!
    HONESTLY I'VE NEVER SEEN LARIOS FIGHT. I LOVE PAC I WOULD HATE TO SEE HIM GET CARLESS... HE'S TO GOOD TO LET HIMSELF SLIP.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larios is good, and if Pacquiao gets careless he could pull off an upset, he's huge for his division and he's gonna only be stronger and 130, but if Pacquiao comes in focus and well trained he be able to cut the fight short no questions asked

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larios is a punching machine,and I am a fan of his BUT recently,he does seem to be getting cut easily however ElTerrible is correct,he could grow into 130. However long it lasts for,it is going to be a war!!

I highly doubt EM in particular but MAB too did not fight Larios,MAB will fight anyone who openly challenges him,check his resume,the best out there bar none,but there is noooo denying,Pacman's level of competition is amazing. Look at his last fights since 2003!!!and Larios is a tune up?"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate that Manny is distracted, I remember in the first fight with Morales one of the things that made it possible for him to win was his size advantage. I'm a bit uneasy for Pac on this one, even though he's the superior fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny should learn from Eriks mistake of thinking he was going to shut Raheem out, who evryone thought was going to loose and look what happened.

Thread Information