Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: THE AMAZING HULK HOGAN

the rock is known more for his angles and skits. and his lines about pie and strudel whereas all hogan ever said was WHATCHA GONNA DO and said in every got damn interview.
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol, when a wrestler does the usual elbow drop it rarley has any affect on a opponent.....but add some fancy movements, a few long jumps and the quote 'Do you smell what the rock is cooking!?' then you have a move that would knock every known wrestler on earth dead six miles.
    gotta luv wrestling

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chamiley
    the rock is known more for his angles and skits. and his lines about pie and strudel whereas all hogan ever said was WHATCHA GONNA DO and said in every got damn interview.
    he was a better charecter tho, the rock was just a guy talking loud being a badass, hogan was a more complex charecter...

he even did impressions
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5j6wx-jqi8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-xsIAk4VE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

someone put my hogan videos on another forum

and its got 255 clicks from there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

plus the rock is way more spontaneous and multi talented remember the rock concert he did on raw and he has given fans many things to remember him by there is people's elbow, the people's strudel, people's eyebrow. also hogan made some of the most horrendous movies and calling him a bad actor would be an understatement.
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont know man, rock never appealed to me, the rocky miavia charecter was so bad i think i just look down on the rock

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rocky maivia was a creation of the WWF which was one of the worst results of someone's creativity

The Rock was the creation of Dwayne Johnson(aka The rock)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a lot of people don't know but the character of Hulk Hogan as the "Real American" was the creation of vince Mcmahon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he was actually originally called the amazing hulk hogan, which is not the reason this thread was called the amazing hulk hogan

the real american theme music was originally made for windam and rotundo, and vince made hogan out to be irish because he felt it represened the working class or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    i allways thought the rock said the same thing over and over...

YOU CAN TAKE YOUR WORLD TITLE, PUT IT SIDEWAYS, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOKEY ASS
    YOU CAN TAKE YOUR INTERCONTENENTAL TITLE, PUT IT SIDEWAYS, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOKEY ASS
    YOU CAN TAKE YOUR, MICROPHONE, PUT IT SIDEWAYS, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOKEY ASS
    YOU CAN TAKE YOUR, WWF CONTRACT, PUT IT SIDEWAYS, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOKEY ASS
    YOU CAN TAKE YOUR, FOAM FINGER PARAPHANELIA, PUT IT SIDEWAYS, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOKEY ASS
    it was TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!! IF YA SMEEELLLALALALALEEEEL WHAT THE ROCK *shifting adjusting sunglasses jerking neck, arch down with people's eyebrow* is cooking*

Usually, but he also said some funny stuff, someone showed when he was feuding with The Hurricane, and it was hilarious

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i just cant get the image of the rocky miavia charecter out of my head, i HATED him at first

the ECW is gonna come back!!!

sabu si signed!!!

its gonna air on the sci fi channel

As noted earlier, an ECW show is expected to debut on The Sci-Fi Network on June 13th at 10 p.m.

The debut date, nor the time slot are official at the moment, but both are likely at this point. The show will be taped prior to the Smackdown television tapings in Trenton on the same night.

A press release is expected to be released on Tuesday from The Sci-Fi Network. ECW will be getting a 12-week tryout run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rock did very good imtiations of other wrestlers, somewhere on youtube it has Rock doing impressions of Austin, Angle, Triple H, Rikishi and Undertaker lol

and ECW is coming on Scifi As long as it doesn't mess with Tripping the Rift I don't mind

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there is word that RVD is gonna work a title match with cena at the upcoming ECW PPV, i dont see them having RVD job to cena at the ECW ppv, but i also dont see them taking the belt off the guy who makes the most money through merchandise the children love cena, and children buy the most merchandise

here is the roster so far

Here is an updated rundown of the new ECW roster.

Confirmed:
    - The Sandman
    - Sabu
    - Francine
    - CW Anderson
    - Tony Mamaluke
    - Tommy Dreamer (He will be both wrestling and doing behind-the-scenes work.)
    - Roadkill
    - Balls Mahoney
    - Axl Rotten
    - Rob Van Dam
    - Little Guido
    - Al Snow
    - Jazz
    - Joel Gertner
    - Beulah

Possible part-time appearances:
    - Terry Funk
    - CM Punk
    - Masato Tanaka
    - Tajiri
    - Mikey Whipwreck
    - Roadkill
    - Kid Kash
    - Super Crazy
    - Lance Storm
    - Justin Credible

Announcers:
    - Joey Styles (play-by-play)
    - Steven DeAngelis (ring announcer)

Booking:
    - Paul Heyman
    - Tommy Dreamer
    - Ed Koskey (Koskey has yet to be confirmed as a booker for ECW, however is being considered for a part-time position.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where's New Jack

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

new jack has some issues with an assault case and for some reason that is preventing him from being under contract, but ive heard he may be at the PPV, new jack was great, im pretty sure thyre gonna have him work for the new ECW, there is just some issue he has to get cleared up

Thread Information