Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Diet

Hey, I know that Boxing is the best exercise you can possibly do to lose weight. I myself would like to lose maybe a stone and just tone up abit but what kind of diet you think is best for trying to lose a little weight? and if I cannot always get to the Boxing club what other exercises could I do in the Gym to help imporove my boxing?

Thanks James

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Diet

Quote Originally Posted by James_OTH
    Hey, I know that Boxing is the best exercise you can possibly do to lose weight. I myself would like to lose maybe a stone and just tone up abit but what kind of diet you think is best for trying to lose a little weight? and if I cannot always get to the Boxing club what other exercises could I do in the Gym to help imporove my boxing?

Thanks James
    I dont know what a stone is, but if you just wanna lose a little bit I suggest no diet. Just go to the gym monday through friday and make sure that before you leave your shirt is sweaty from top to bottom. Most gym dont have air condition so this isnt too difficult during the summer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you really want to lose weight, try to cut out all the fatty foods and do lots and lots and lots of running. Build your way up and get a good pace and just go running. Just like Forest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight132
    Quote Originally Posted by James_OTH

Thanks James
    I dont know what a stone is, but if you just wanna lose a little bit I suggest no diet. Just go to the gym monday through friday and make sure that before you leave your shirt is sweaty from top to bottom. Most gym dont have air condition so this isnt too difficult during the summer
    A stone is 14 lbs

Thread Information