Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Local Elections

It was local election day yesterday and it was mentioned in a few other threads so I've started this one

Nick Griffin BNP leader was in Stoke on Trent town hall last night for the count, apparently they refused him entry at first. I felt like punching the cunt. I feel I have right on my side.

During the speeches, the coppers started to pincer their group and the young copper in front was fingering his baton ready to whack them.

We now have 5 BNP councillors. Stoke IS a shit hole.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Local Elections

They got 11 seats or something.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wasn't that in Dagenham or someplace?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A local fireman was the labour candidate round our way, figure that one out?

All his campaign bumf has a picture of him fighting a fire on a building that has never caught alight, priceless.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

funny that, our labour guy is a fireman. Don't know how much time he does with that job..and his villa in spain.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are all lying cheating scumbags, irrespective of what party they claim to represent.

I mean - John Prescott (Two Shags himself) is the biggest joke of a person doing a 'job' I have ever heard of.

I myself am of mixed race, but if the BMP said thet their manifesto promise was to execute the fat useless motherfucker, i would be sorely tempted to vote for them.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey - I thought the site would censor my 'motherfucker' with asterisks?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Motherfucker motherfucker motherfucker - there, it's done it again

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you make a big thing out of it and Saddo will just add it to the block list... :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking BNP wankers.They won those seats in Barking and Dagenham I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People want to protest, I believe a lot of people (perhaps with hindsight foolishly), thought the BNP would get enough votes to just lose seats, but put the fear of god up the more mainstram candidates.

This (immigration) is an issue in this country, it needs to be discussed...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smashup said he was voting BNP.

Fuck the BNP, i mean im half british half jamaican, if he got his way i'd be on the first boat back to jamaica even though i've never been there in my life.

The media aint helping giving em all this publicity, so now your common twat head who thinks he's getting robbed by everyone who aint white is gunna go and vote BNP cause......... hes a thick shit and knows no better.

That bug eyed fucker Nick Griffin needs to be deported, i dont see how him enciting white skinheads to beat up non whites is any different from Abu Hamza telling muslims to damage property and others.

Fucking one set of ones for one and another set of rules for the other. Those slimey bastards will never get the jail time they deserve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps

The media aint helping giving em all this publicity, so now your common twat head who thinks he's getting robbed by everyone who aint white is gunna go and vote BNP cause......... hes a thick shit and knows no better.
    The problem is far more complicated than that.

People first of all need to recognise how Griffin is excellently manipulating the media. He is going for the working class person, who is frustrated with Labour, and it is working rather well, in certain areas.

We need to take step back as a country, and decide what it is we want for Britain. Do we carry on with multi culturalism? Do we take the French approach, and make everyone in the country British and Irish or Foreign. Do we take the perhaps stereotypical approach of the Bible Belt, USA, and give up our States secular identity?

Tough questions, but in due course we need to find an answer, or the BNP will become a bigger and bigger factor in the country, IMO.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What makes me laugh is Griffin was recorded saying alllll those derogatory remarks about Muslims,and got a fine if I recall correctly!!!!! I am seriously starting to believe that there is institutionalised racism in this country....
    Anyway,BritKid,excellent points.....there's needs to be a clear cut approach to this....what constitutes being British etc what criteria should an immigrant need to fulfill etc and although the immigrant problem is bad,people,stpid idiotic people need to remember that immigrants have also helped Britain come forward as a nation. People tend to forget things like that IE your average joe pot belly who reads the sun everyday and believes every word of it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i am a strong right winger myself ( not to bnp standereds tho)
    i think we should place a yearly Quota on immigration, and i think each immigrant that does come in, if they are caught in crime, however petty should be immediately deported, if they have a problem, fuck off back to their opwn country.
    as for mixed races which the bnp say 'are the most tragic cases' i dont think their is a problem, i think just as much as black people, it is the serbians and pple such as that who are causing alot ofd damage to our country, however i do think the country needs to treat its own breed better than it is right now. British people should get put on the jobs register first, because at this moment lasbour are putting asylum peopple on it first. this is to make the figures of unempployed sucessful asylum seekers seem better, the fact is tho, white people are not treated as fairly. in my own home town any attack to do with an ethnic minority will be treated asx racist, I MEAN WTF IS GOIN ON THERE

Thread Information