thats him. Just alot younger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is this hector camacho ?

The victory of Limon was perhaps the pinnacle of his career, by 1986, Hector Camacho was on the verge of being boxing's next superstar; then he fought Edwin Rosario....

Rosario was done over the judges, but Camacho was robbed of superstardom, he was never the same again.

The closest he came to living up to his 'Macho Man' nickname after that fight, was when he took a one-sided pasting from Chavez in 1992. He took his beating like a man, and showed a lot of guts to stand up to JC Superstar for the entire fight; if only he had done that against Rosario!!!

The only other Camacho fight, that gives me a kind of 'warped' pleasure, was watching him KO a 41 year old Sugar Ray Leonard with a Jab!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Britkid
    The victory of Limon was perhaps the pinnacle of his career, by 1986, Hector Camacho was on the verge of being boxing's next superstar; then he fought Edwin Rosario....

Rosario was done over the judges, but Camacho was robbed of superstardom, he was never the same again.

The closest he came to living up to his 'Macho Man' nickname after that fight, was when he took a one-sided pasting from Chavez in 1992. He took his beating like a man, and showed a lot of guts to stand up to JC Superstar for the entire fight; if only he had done that against Rosario!!!

The only other Camacho fight, that gives me a kind of 'warped' pleasure, was watching him KO a 41 year old Sugar Ray Leonard with a Jab!!!!
    Teh problem with that fight was Camacho acted as though he just beat a prime Leonard.....DLH took the " Macho" out of him in simular circumstances ( though he wasn't KO'd)....Camacho had a hell of a chin though
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DLH beat camacho and chavez when those fighter were 35
    if DLH was 35 and face a new young champ he's probably gonna end up like chavez & camacho when facing him tough.

i was born in 80 and i didnt saw camacho in 80, which supposed to be his best day, I often heard that he's a runner. Watch his fight againts chavez
    he lost! but he's no way a runner.
    i saw him againts DLH and trinidad i tought beside his good resistance and he did have a chin of steel. Trinidad would have been KO if he received as much as camacho when fighting DLH.

i saw some of his video and the guy was nearly impossible to get hit. ... he's so quick and seeing this video made me reliease its really shame he didnt continue to fight that way. move , jab & hook combination.

leonard just made a shame of himself by came out from retirement at the age of 40. At least he should have pick an avarage fighter instead of title shot.

Thread Information