Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 2pac DEAD OR ALIVE???????

is mr. shakur indeed dead or alive? please state why you believe so HOLLAAAAAAAAR

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2pac DEAD OR ALIVE???????

He's dead. Get over it. Sure the 7 Day Theory stuff is interesting but applying it to the real world would be near impossible. To many people would be involved in the process right down to patients on the floor he was on. Dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hes alive and hanging out with elvis
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    hes alive and hanging out with elvis
    And Andy Kauffman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he's alive in the hearts of millions

(edit)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steelie pmed me to say he prefers "Dead or Alive"

Especially Pete Burns

Hope that helps
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is a picture of him dead: (WARNING GRAPHIC)

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac...pac-shakur.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well i believe he's alive not cuz im such a huge fan of his, but cuz he was too slick and too ahead of his time to just get smoked like that. add in the city of Vegas and Suge Knight the Godfather of the underground world and all his power and connections and thats alot of possiblity that something shady went down on the down low. add the fact that his mom and family is connected with the underground world of the Black Panther party which is known for hiding its own. theres a lot of factors that could give the possibility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dunno, you decide. There is some weird facts though.

Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.

There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.

In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral. (SO WOT, MAN KNEW HE WAS HATED N A LOT OF PEOPLE WUD BENIFIT 4M HIS DEATH SO IT WAS LIKELY TO HAPPEN)

The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the exectutive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.

The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with Suge Knight.

Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "Tupac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli".

A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta.

The shooting gave him respect because everyone bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop is signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records.

In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)

There are no suspects for the shooting.

Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn't he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight?

In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly creamated the day after he "died"? And since when do they creamate someone the day after death without an autopsy? Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without an autospy.

The new Tupac album released on Nov. 5, and was originally supposed to be an EP of 6 songs, but was then extended to a full length album of 12 songs.

The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.

Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coinsidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.

There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"?

The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory , as listed in the CD booklet of the album, is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry), . In the bible, Simon was an apostle of Jesus. Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection listed by Saint Paul (I Cor. 15: 5). Could Simon be a reference to Suge Knight(the executive producer of Death Row records)?

In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "ni**as Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that ni**a's gonna get what they deserve." This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich's album is released.

In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?

In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthaf**kin menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bi**h a*s ni**as on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.

In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan s**t, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.

On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli.

The only witness to the shooting was found shot to death in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him.

Doesn't all this sound a bit to ridiculous, although there is no specific fact that makes my theory valid, there is nothing the obviously disproves it, but it all adds up to something, there must be something funny going on. Don't you think?

Although this doesn't provide any evidence about Tupac's death, it is interesting. If you rearrange the letters of "makaveli", you get "mak alive", or make alive. Remember how Tupac spelled Machiavelli as Makaveli? Well, he is probably spelling Calumnate as Killuminati. Calumnate means to make false or slanderous statements.

In his recent new album titled "2pac Greatest Hits" on one of the tracks he said "Rest in peace Biggie Smalls", wasn't these tracks recorded before the death of the Notorious B.I.G?

Then the info about the 7's

Tupac's was born in 1971 and faked his death in 1996
    (1+9+9+6=25) (1+9+7+1=1
    and ....
    (25-18=7).

In Tupac's last movie ''Gang Related'' his badge number is 115(1+1+5=7)
    Tupac had made 7 solo albums

He was shot on September 7th.

Tupac survived 7 days. (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 'died on the 13th....7)

His last album was "R U Still Down,Remember me"was released on the 25th (2+5=7)

His time of death was 4:03 (4+0+3=7)

His age when he died 25 even adds up too 7 (2+5=7)

In the "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto" video a woman walks in too a hotel and the room number is 7

In the Toss It Up video Tupac smashes a mirror with a baseball bat and that would result in 7 years bad luck

"All Eyez On Me" was released on February 13th, 1996. Tupac was supposedly gunned down exactly 7 months after "All Eyez on Me" was released.

On Jon B's CD "cool relax" the song "Are You Still Down" featuring 2pac is track 7.

At the end of the song "Hold on be Strong" (R U Still Down Remember me ) he says "Things get tough especially around the

His supposed date of birth (June 16).. 6 + 1 = 7...

Tupac's car was shot at 12 times.He was hit 5 times. If you take 12-5 it equals 7

In the I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto video.When there in the diner the clock says 4:03.4+3=7. This also is his time of death.

Tupac is on track 7 on Daz's first album after his death

On the last page of the " All Eyez On Me " booklet it says 2pac fan club
    p.o. box 2694
    decatur georgia 30031
    (3+0+0+3+1= 7)

In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down sevens.

Tupac's birthday is the 16; 1+6=7.

On the song, "White Man's World," if you listen very closely at the beginning, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years...

There were seven, "Outlaw Immortalz," until Kadafi was killed.

In the song "White Mans World" Tupac says "all for the street fame on how to be managed to plan **** six month in advance to go on swol" maybe he planed his death six month's in advance and faked his death on the 7th month.

Thug Luv the song that features 2Pac off Bone's album "Art Of War" (T+H+U+G+L+U+V=7)

On Bomb First there is 6 shots then on the 7th Tupac starts to rap

On the greatest hits album, the first disk has 12 songs, the second disk 13, 1+2+1+3=7, also 12+13=25, 2+5=7.

On the Richie Rich's cd the track with 2pac is track 9 but minus the two skits it is the 7th song. and remember he talks about being shot and murdered. Tupac was born in 1971.Tragicly he died in 1996.

He died in 1996. 1+9=10-9=1+6=7

In "Gang Related" if you listen to the TV at the one part, It says something like,"
    ...who was thought to be dead for 7 years..." referring to the doctor who they
    thought was dead but actually became a bum.

what am I yellin? murder fraud" he is definitly refering to the 7 day theory and pac.

On the Death-Row chains the guy in the chair is wearing a number on his left side of his chest
    and the numbers are 935 now if you do some adding and subtracting you
    would get 9+3-5=7

In the song "Heartz of Men" on the album "All eyez on me" at the time 3:13 (3+1+3=7) Tupac says " I died and came back"

At the begining of the movie when the camera pans down to the motel if you look at the door of
    the room that Tupac is in it is number seven.

His gambeling debt was one week(seven days) late

The cop was killed on a Friday, Tupac died on a Friday

The third suspect Tupac interviews robbed a Jewelry store on Seventh and Front
    The character of Joe had Dissapeared for seven Years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dead but his musics still alive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy was a great rapper and I was brought up not to speak ill of the dead but he is dead period. All those theories are great Starr but they do not prove he's alive like you say,merely that there are people out there so desperate for him to be alive,that they are willing to go to extremes to fulfill that fantasy. What would be the purpose of him faking his own death? It's not making him as many $$$ as if he was alive.
    Like I said,I mean no disrespect but he thought he was some sort of messiah,the way he talked and what did he say,he would influence/change the course of human history with his words or something ridiculous like that yet alas,he was merely human.

If we really wanted to,we could go through leaders,politicians etc and make/show these theories for all of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he was definately talented but yeah

"I'm not gonna change the world, but I garuntee I will spark the brain that will change the world"

I'm sure it's something like that...pretty fuckin vain if you ask meh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was the best "Gangsta" Rapper ever imo.

He brought meaning in every verse and had no crap that you see today about clubbing and other fake crap. He is dead and Eminem and his whole fag crew are spiritrualy digging him up and butt banging him by ruining his tracks and making money off them by cutting and pasting lyrics over a crap beat.

El Kabong Guest

He's dead...so is Biggie. Yeah way to go, start beef to sell cds, way to think it through, how's that thug life treatin you now

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tupac is deader than Elvis Presley. (get over it, generic fan boys :P)

Thread Information