Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Some Thoughts on Body Punches

I dont have a camera recorder but since college just let out for the summer im gonna find me a summer job and i'll try to get buy one so i can show you guys a video of me doing some hand pads, bag work, and of course sparring. It will most likely be put on myspace but i'll let all for you know

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So lightweight bro,you're like a volume puncher>? I'm guessing you're amateur right? You fought any slick boxers? How you do? I'm just interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    So lightweight bro,you're like a volume puncher>? I'm guessing you're amateur right? You fought any slick boxers? How you do? I'm just interested.
    Im an amatuer boxer ive fought some professional K1 fighters and did very well. However i have had my ass kicked There was this one guy that came to our gym after winning a bonze in the olympics and he stuck it to me if it was a real bout i would have lost on points he was a bit faster but i had way more power.

since then ive realized that since im not the fastest lightweight i need to make up for it by being able to NEVER stop throwing punches just like rocky marciano. Since him ive been training on thowing lots of punches which i can do pretty well now and im also trying to get my trainer to get a hold of his so we can do it again.
    I feel like i cant let him get away with that.

Ive also been knocked down only by people that out weigh me by a whole lot and are much older than me. I remember i pissed off this one big black pro fighter that was 170 because i kept slipping and countering. Once i busted his nose and lips every punch that came from him had all his power behind it. I tried to back pedal out of a flurry of angry punches and wound up running into a corner. There we threw down like animals i didnt give a damn how hard he was hitting me or how tired i was i just let out everything in my arsenal with all my power as did he. Since he was taller he had to crouch down low and atack my body and i stood tall and attacked his head. He eventually knocked the wind out of me and i had to take a knee.

I got up before i wanna say within 10 secs because I knew i couldnt show him that he got the best of me and we finished the round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lightweight, whats your myspace?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight563
    lightweight, whats your myspace?
    send me your email and ill let you know. I didnt want to let everyone know until i put some pics/ videos up. Im still new to myspace, havent even been a memeber until 2 weeks ago all i have is old pics up, but its still shows my strength as a 132 pounder. send me youre myspace in the email as well my email is lightweight132@yahoo.com.

so far i have no pics up that shows any boxing yet. but their on the way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight132
    Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    I'm an amateurs boxer Ive fought some professional K1 fighters and did very well. However i have had my a** kicked There was this one guy that came to our gym after winning a bronze in the Olympics and he stuck it to me if it was a real bout i would have lost on points he was a bit faster but i had way more power.

since then Ive realized that since I'm not the fastest lightweight i need to make up for it by being able to NEVER stop throwing punches just like rocky Marciano. Since him Ive been training on thowing lots of punches which i can do pretty well now and I'm also trying to get my trainer to get a hold of his so we can do it again.
    I feel like i cant let him get away with that.

Ive also been knocked down only by people that out weigh me by a whole lot and are much older than me. I remember i pissed off this one big black pro fighter that was 170 because i kept slipping and countering. Once i busted his nose and lips every punch that came from him had all his power behind it. I tried to back pedal out of a flurry of angry punches and wound up running into a corner. There we threw down like animals i didn't give a damn how hard he was hitting me or how tired i was i just let out everything in my arsenal with all my power as did he. Since he was taller he had to crouch down low and attack my body and i stood tall and attacked his head. He eventually knocked the wind out of me and i had to take a knee.

I got up before i wanna say within 10 secs because I knew i couldn't show him that he got the best of me and we finished the round
    these are the only people that have given some challenge buy the way. Anyone in my weight class knows to approach me cautiously. so far......

and the way it seems you'll see me on par per view one day

Thread Information