Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is smashup showing signs of gayness??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default is smashup showing signs of gayness??

hes always talking about bum sex,couldnt watch brokeback mountain,knows about fake tan and accused me of being bi.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: is smashup showing signs of gayness??

hahahahha

Course i fackin ain't

This weather is making you horny

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by emma
    hes always talking about bum sex,couldnt watch brokeback mountain,knows about fake tan and accused me of being bi.
    Hahahahaha - QUALITY
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beeeatch has got me bang to fcking rights there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    hahahahha

Course i fackin ain't

This weather is making you horny

why would i be horny about gay men

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

verdict in. He's on the turn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ohhhh shut that door.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ohhhh shut that door.
    ohhhh shut that BACK door

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    ohhhh shut that door.
    ohhhh shut that BACK door
    cc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ever notice his favorite insult is the word gay....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have always known that smashup was a forum ghey

when this forum was first started it was called Saddo's Bone Smuggler Arse-ociation and boxing board.

Smashup was one of the original founders. At that time names were selected to indicate your favorite ghey sessual practice. Hence the name smashup because he liked to have things smashed up in certain places of his anatomy. This forum was flaming. I became aware of the Saddo's Bone Smugglers and boxing forum through one of my contacts in Washington DC. The NoHoMO Bureau Chief, (NOHoMO stands for No Homo Men Organization) assigned me to the case. It is the mission of the agency to eradicate metrosexual and other homo behavior from areas reserved for manly men such as boxing. I could not believe the shameless display of gheyness that was occuring. Smashup was one of the leading offenders. He actually posted a picture of himself and a pineapple with the pineapple stem stilled attached!!! That poor pineapple what Smash did to it was inhumane. His squeals of delight sounded like something out of jurassic park. I can not even begin to describe what I saw. I dont even want to remember it. I got counseling for three years in order to forget the trauma.

From that day on I SWORE THAT OUR SPORT OF BOXING MUST NOT BE DEFILED BY THESE KUU-EARS. As you can see I was 90% successful. While there are still some left over from the old forum, most have dissappeared so to speak.....as my hero Don Corleone once said...they sleep with the fishes. Saddo still wears the same old hair style and makeup but hey what can you do. Steelie was a big help. He was one of the agency's undercover agents who assisted in the mission. He really is not ghey, he is straight as an arrow but he had to take a few for the team in order to collect vital data from the enemy. Anyhoo we are now Saddo's Boxing Site.

Smash is still here but I believe that with therapy and electro shock treatements his addiction to errrr... smashin will be cured and he will once and for all join the world of the straight man.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SMASH!!!! you will get there some day, keep hope alive.

Good luck and good night.
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watch out for smashup coming soon to gay bar near you

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog
    I have always known that smashup was a forum ghey

when this forum was first started it was called Saddo's Bone Smuggler a***-ociation and boxing board.

Smashup was one of the original founders. At that time names were selected to indicate your favorite ghey sessual practice. Hence the name smashup because he liked to have things smashed up in certain places of his anatomy. This forum was flaming. I became aware of the Saddo's Bone Smugglers and boxing forum through one of my contacts in Washington DC. The NoHoMO Bureau Chief, (NOHoMO stands for No Homo Men Organization) assigned me to the case. It is the mission of the agency to eradicate metrosexual and other homo behavior from areas reserved for manly men such as boxing. I could not believe the shameless display of gheyness that was occuring. Smashup was one of the leading offenders. He actually posted a picture of himself and a pineapple with the pineapple stem stilled attached!!! That poor pineapple what Smash did to it was inhumane. His squeals of delight sounded like something out of jurassic park. I can not even begin to describe what I saw. I dont even want to remember it. I got counseling for three years in order to forget the trauma.

From that day on I SWORE THAT OUR SPORT OF BOXING MUST NOT BE DEFILED BY THESE KUU-EARS. As you can see I was 90% successful. While there are still some left over from the old forum, most have dissappeared so to speak.....as my hero Don Corleone once said...they sleep with the fishes. Saddo still wears the same old hair style and makeup but hey what can you do. Steelie was a big help. He was one of the agency's undercover agents who assisted in the mission. He really is not ghey, he is straight as an arrow but he had to take a few for the team in order to collect vital data from the enemy. Anyhoo we are now Saddo's Boxing Site.

Smash is still here but I believe that with therapy and electro shock treatements his addiction to errrr... smashin will be cured and he will once and for all join the world of the straight man.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SMASH!!!! you will get there some day, keep hope alive.

Good luck and good night.

Mate im gonna need some time to repell this quote
    hahahahhaha

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll ave ya MD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who are you?
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Thread Information