Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Plans

I hear on here guys pre planning fights and how to do this and that Isometimes wonder if whether Ive got a clue about this game or not.I ve had some good lads inmy time, to get where they wanted to be it took years We took a fight for the title against the Ring Magazines no 1 Fighter at the weight and World champ. At the press conferences, We were asked what our plan was. We replied we didnt have one. Ill always the look on their faces they were a picture.The thing is dont worry about how good the other guy is,just worry how good you are,and the preparation youve done over the years is correct. If you havent done the work you shouldnt be there, and any plans will fail.Also plans go wrong, anyway my guy pissed it .
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Plans

You planned the whole thing.

I see exactly where your comming from saying that,but it is only one point amongst a bed of nails.
    Every move you teach your fighters you have planned prior to teaching them .
    I know its not pre fight specific planning, but it does contribute.

My bet is you didnt have your sparring partner for that fighter emulate a different fighter, if anything you get them to try to emulate the one your going for.
    If your target is a southy you aint going to have your contender spar only naturals in preparation are you?
    If you've noticed a flaw in the other fighter ,if he drops a glove low after a certain move or turn his head side on as he moves out,your going to try and expolit that surley? Those are plans.

You've had some hard losses too,must have, everyone has, what do you do in those cases?

reshape your fight or just have another go?

Many corners view the footage , reshape their fight plan around what they can see went right and wrong on the night and then go in there and take whats theirs the next time.

And if you did have a game plan on a night,I think to say what you said is the way to go anyway;(give away nothing). Or tell them the reverse.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information