and then at the after press confrence. he looked beat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: hatton looked like a man who lost the fight

Hatton very often looks like he has come out the loser after a fight with a mincing machine, and yet he is 41-0

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

to be fair hatton was a little slow in raising his hands, didnt look entirely convinced he'd got it....

i have hatton winning that by a point, perhaps he was just dissapointed he hadnt manged to make the kind of showing he wanted...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah i thought that too, good point though miles it obviously didnt go as to plan. I think a fight with Gatti would be a war at 147.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gatti's too old, Hatton would clean him out in no time.
    Gatti was a great warrior in his day but you can only go to the well so many times before it runs dry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricky should go for the winner of castillo-corrales. This would be a good choice of oppenent as he will not be fighting the natural welter weight that collazo was

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    to be fair hatton was a little slow in raising his hands, didnt look entirely convinced he'd got it....

i have hatton winning that by a point, perhaps he was just dissapointed he hadnt manged to make the kind of showing he wanted...
    I think that was probably it - he was pissed off that he'd looked shite on his US debut, plus he probably didn't feel that great after the 12th!

All I've seen of the fight is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Cin...tton%20collazo

Admittedly, its only highlights but it looks like ricky dominated all the rounds it showed there except the 12th. And as for the 12th being a 10-8 round, bollocks! Yes RH was hurt for about 25s second but then came back strong in the middle part of the round. On commentary Steward even said it was a tough round to score after ricky came back into it. I certainly don't get why people are calling it a robbery...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton looked exactly like Jermain Taylor did after the first Hopkins fight, like a man who just got his first pro loss, and done had his ass whipped!
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Hatton looked exactly like Jermain Taylor did after the first Hopkins fight, like a man who just got his first pro loss, and done had his ass whipped!
    Like a WINNER

Face it JT beat B-Hop twice and both were WITHOUT a doubt....you can't give away 7 rounds and win a fight without a knockdown or knockout....perhaps you can't comprehend that but do the math 12 rounds, half of 12 is 6 therefore Hopkins gave MORE THAN HALF of the fight away therefore making him the loser.

Hatton beat Collazo, but he was not as dominant as he needed to be. Perhaps since he's a body puncher and pressure fighter much like a MIKE TYSON, he'll have trouble with rangey boxers, anyone ever figure that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Hatton looked exactly like Jermain Taylor did after the first Hopkins fight, like a man who just got his first pro loss, and done had his a** whipped!
    exactly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by artest2000
    after the fight thats what i saw.

and then at the after press confrence. he looked beat
    he was thouroughly beaten...Collazo was robbed!! I think this is a set up for Hatton/PBF.....but it seems like Hatton is going to be a man about it and give a rematch to Collazo.....then we'll get to see a Collazo/PBF after Collazo KO's Hatton...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Whirlwind
    Gatti's too old, Hatton would clean him out in no time.
    Gatti was a great warrior in his day but you can only go to the well so many times before it runs dry.
    You keep dreaming that dream.....His beating from PBF would also go to Hatton....don't kid yourself...Gatti is a better Boxer/Puncher than Hatton......not only is he faster than hatton(who looked slightly faster than a snail and only really hit Collazo on breaks) he is bigger than hatton....Hatton's fighting style will burn him out...if he's not there already.....how deep has Hatton went into the well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopefully he'll give a rematch bit if he was smart he wouldn't.I can see collazo knocking him out next time. Once collazo realized that he belonged he pretty much had hattons number. So you know he would be very confident in a rematch. Just hopefully not too confident.
    Step up so I can put you down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by berttrauttman
    Quote Originally Posted by miles

I think that was probably it - he was pissed off that he'd looked shite on his US debut, plus he probably didn't feel that great after the 12th!

All I've seen of the fight is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Cin...tton%20collazo

Admittedly, its only highlights but it looks like ricky dominated all the rounds it showed there except the 12th. And as for the 12th being a 10-8 round, bollocks! Yes RH was hurt for about 25s second but then came back strong in the middle part of the round. On commentary Steward even said it was a tough round to score after ricky came back into it. I certainly don't get why people are calling it a robbery...
    if you didn't see the whole fight than you shouldn't comment on it...editing can show you exactly what they want you to see.....Collazo constantly peppered hatton.. and hatton did not push the pace the whole fight .....Collazo won every rd 4-7 by jabbing, boxing and imposing his will on hatton. He also won the 2nd, 9th,10th and 12th....the 2nd could have been an even rd.....do the math.....Collazo won that fight......Ricky was given a gift....

El Kabong Guest

Collazo lost, it was a fair decision.

Thread Information