Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not bashing Ricky Hatton but......

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'm not bashing Ricky Hatton but.........................................

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthSideX4
    Now Northside, who are you to talk about excuses? I remember plenty of Zab Judah discussions where every other post was an excuse.

Either way welcome back/
    I did not give Judah an excuse for his fight with PBF so what are you talkin' bout?
    Judah - Tszyu

Anyways, I think underestimating his opponent is a legit excuse in this case but I doubt you'll get Hatton to admit it.
    Hatton-Gatti
    Hatton-Cotto
    Hatton-Baldomir
    "THESE WOULD BE GOOD MATCHUPS!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'm not bashing Ricky Hatton but.........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    It's not that he SAYS he takes them lightly, he carries himself like he's taking those guys lightly. VS Tszyu, he has his hands down as always but backed up CARELESSLY (straight back) which Tszyu picked up on and BANG end of night for Zab. VS Spinks I he waited and waited and WAAAAITED to throw punches...it's almost like he thought Cory's head would magnetically attract his fists...he GAVE THAT FIGHT AWAY which really btohered me and then he had the GALL to talk S*** about the decision....what a B******
    I agree he did give away fights & looked lazy like he wasn't really into the sport
    That hands down style was how Judah had always fought to that point. He did the same against ward and still won all but 1 round
    Yeah but you know I'mma a Judah fan & I believe that he has more talent than he brings to the ring as if he isn't 100% dedicated to the sport

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton should go back down and also take on Raheem, freitas & Castillo

El Kabong Guest

Yeah but you know I'mma a Judah fan & I believe that he has more talent than he brings to the ring as if he isn't 100% dedicated to the sport
    I agree...he's the biggest waste of natural talent since friggin, anyone I can think of. I also dislike Zab's since of entitlement....that's his problem, I mean is Floyd gonna give you the fight? NO is Tszyu gonna be AFRAID of you after 1 round? Is Spinks gonna let you nail him with your hardest punch? NOPE.

If Zab had Ricky's heart he'd have beat PBF and he'd be the #1 p4p fighter hands down.

Hatton just needs to get used to the weight, he'll be fine, he's a hard worker and a good fighter.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now Northside, who are you to talk about excuses? I remember plenty of Zab Judah discussions where every other post was an excuse.

Either way welcome back/
    I did not give Judah an excuse for his fight with PBF so what are you talkin' bout?
    Judah - Tszyu

Anyways, I think underestimating his opponent is a legit excuse in this case but I doubt you'll get Hatton to admit it.
    your right I did have what you call excuses for that fight, but there sure was a reason Kostya never remtched, hhmmmmmm!
    Because he knocked him out in the second round and had nothing left to prove? Damn good reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not that he SAYS he takes them lightly, he carries himself like he's taking those guys lightly. VS Tszyu, he has his hands down as always but backed up CARELESSLY (straight back) which Tszyu picked up on and BANG end of night for Zab. VS Spinks I he waited and waited and WAAAAITED to throw punches...it's almost like he thought Cory's head would magnetically attract his fists...he GAVE THAT FIGHT AWAY which really btohered me and then he had the GALL to talk S*** about the decision....what a B******
    I agree he did give away fights & looked lazy like he wasn't really into the sport
    That hands down style was how Judah had always fought to that point. He did the same against ward and still won all but 1 round
    I believe he still hasn't reached his potential, and the fact that he still can is what keeps me watching but I really think he should leave his dad as a trainer and learn something new.

El Kabong Guest

He needs to lose the attitude and be a fucking man and not a cry baby...take responsibility for short comings in the gym and in the ring instead of choking Jay Nady

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Either way welcome back/
    Judah - Tszyu

Underestimating you r opponent is NEVER a good excuse. Hes a pro and should come in 100% preparded everytime.I said the same about zab and i say the same for hatton
    Step up so I can put you down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He needs to lose the attitude and be a fucking man and not a cry baby...take responsibility for short comings in the gym and in the ring instead of choking Jay Nady
    You DO know what Zab has done for Nady since then and what he still does to this day whenever him and Jay are in the same place?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Their excuse is the weight, that Collazo was a southpaw, that Collazo is the second best welterweight in the world, and that Collazo htis harder then Mayweather and Judah.

All those excuses have been cited within the last 24 hours
    they are true though :P
    except the last bit about him being the best and how hard he hits, Hatton has a good chin!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MRMANICK

Either way welcome back/
    Judah - Tszyu

Underestimating you r opponent is NEVER a good excuse. Hes a pro and should come in 100% preparded everytime.I said the same about zab and i say the same for hatton
    Well I thought the same about Judah. Whatever. I think it's impossible to train just as hard for a Luis Collazo or a Carlos Baldomir opposed to a Kostya Tszyu or Floyd Mayweather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guess thats what makes Mayweather number 1 p4p, he would train for a Baldomir or Collazo like he would train for a Delahoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton won that fight, i'm tired of people saying he lost,

You say he lost cuz you wish he did, He won that fight.....Even Leddermen said so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would you rather had been Hatton in that fight or Callazo....honestly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Salhadin
    Hatton won that fight, i'm tired of people saying he lost,

You say he lost cuz you wish he did, He won that fight.....Even Leddermen said so

You really go by Leddermen's scorecard rather then your own

Oh thast right you think Collazo hits harder then Judah and Mayweather

Thread Information