Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I'm not bashing Ricky Hatton but......

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'm not bashing Ricky Hatton but.........................................

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSideX4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I think Collazo's style caused Ricky problems more than anything else. Ricky didn't work like he usually does.

I take nothing away from Collazo but he lost.
    Now what do you think about Hatton/Judah, Hatton/PBF or Hatton/DLH?
    Hatton>Judah...PBF schools Hatton...Oscar crushes Hatton worse than Mayorga!!!

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: I'm not bashing Ricky Hatton but......

Quote Originally Posted by MRMANICK
    Have you ever seen floyd fight below welterSo now collazo has better defense and throws better punches than floyd? Are you serious. Hatton was getting hit with straight punches. He was walking right into them.Floyds best punches are straight punches and at the end of the day you know that floyd is like 5 times better than collazo.Stop trying to make him look better so hatton won't look worse.
    Yes I've seen PBF fight numerous times....did I say Collazo was better? I'm sorry I didn't read where I said that.

I'm not trying to make anyone look better or worse, Collazo was just different, you say PBF is better wouldn't that make him DIFFERENT than Collazo?

I mean the same people who say well X beat Y and Y beat Z, that means X beats Z are now taking this Hatton-Collazo fight and running with it!

As for the match ups at welter here are my OPINIONS

Hatton-Judah: Zab looks dominant until caught with a good punch, Ricky TKO mid-late rounds

Hatton-Floyd: It's hard to really go against PBF at this point in time so I say he wins on cuts

Hatton-ODH: that would be a brutal fight and Ricky should stay far away from it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'm not bashing Ricky Hatton but......

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    ever thought that Calllozo should move down a weight and challenge Ricky at his desired weight?
    After all, Ricky Hatton didn't feel comfortable at WW but he had to fight because Luiz was the champion....Ricky is now the champion, so he makes the rules.
    hahahahaha...
    A Champion is someone who has a tough fight and is all over a rematch to prove themselves.

Ricky is going down in weight for an easier chance at the other fighters he can bully.

Thats not a champion
    That's a smart champion who know's his limitations
    Well what about the other bloke, Vassiliy Jirov.........he moved up and lost so he did the smart thing (too little to late) and moved down to cruiserweight.
    You may not like Ricky but the fact remains that he is still 41-0-0 and Callozo lost that fight!

Thread Information