Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Woman Troubles

considering how mental SOBO gets I don't blame her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    considering how mental SOBO gets I don't blame her.
    what you mean?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you come over......a little intense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

missy, read carefully my sweet. She tells him to get the eff out at 10 cause she is tired. Then she tells him that she is going out with the girls. Then he calls her she is unavailable. Then she calls at 1AM crying.

it is clear that this is pre-planned, then she feels guilty

SOBO get out of this with your dignity. She is going back dude despite what you do. It's over Johnny, its over.

so the option is clear. You take the power back and leave under your own terms.
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dumbasses the lot of you. The fact that he told her he loved her probably stirred up a lot of memories and feelings the last thing she needs is you acting like a jealous jerk - that's just the thing to send her running away from you.

She maybe just thinking what if I had stayed with him rather than you. If he was her first love and you think she is yours why are you acting so bad. I had someone do a similar thing to me and it made me wonder what could have been different, doesn't make me care any less about other guys. She's with YOU if she didn't want to be with you by your past posts she's had plenty of reason to walk away. Just relax tell her you understand that it must have been hard to hear that from her past boyfriend, ask if he really meant that much to her and say how much you care for her now. Think with your head and not testosterone

M_D you are so dumped.

honey you know you love me.......

who would you prefer, I nice guy who sends you flowers or M_D who rocks your world?
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not at all, fellas do the same thing, too tired to put up with the missus yacking in your ear but not too tired to go out with the boys.

Maybe they dragged her out to cheer her up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok SOBO you got lots of view points. What are you going to do?
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog
    dumbasses the lot of you. The fact that he told her he loved her probably stirred up a lot of memories and feelings the last thing she needs is you acting like a jealous jerk - that's just the thing to send her running away from you.

She maybe just thinking what if I had stayed with him rather than you. If he was her first love and you think she is yours why are you acting so bad. I had someone do a similar thing to me and it made me wonder what could have been different, doesn't make me care any less about other guys. She's with YOU if she didn't want to be with you by your past posts she's had plenty of reason to walk away. Just relax tell her you understand that it must have been hard to hear that from her past boyfriend, ask if he really meant that much to her and say how much you care for her now. Think with your head and not testosterone

M_D you are so dumped.

who would you prefer, I nice guy who sends you flowers or M_D who rocks your world?
    Both

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    Mad dog lives for these types of threads.
    who me
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

M_D you are so dumped.

Both
    See SOBO my beautiful Missy (the most sexiest of them all IMO) proves my point

women want to have their cake and eat it too. You are the nice guy, the romantic one, she feels safe with you but with the other guy, she saw an adventure. live and learn youngster live and learn.
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just to get things back to a boxing link:

Cus D'Amato: "No matter the excuse or the explanation, whatever someone does in the end is what they intended to do all along"

This girl is messing you around and it sounds like she is struggling to choose between you and this other guy. If she does that once, she will do it again in the future.

I think you should dump her.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

..... and also find the sneaky fucker who has been getting close to her behind your back and give him some of the ol' divine retribution.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

M_D you are so dumped.

Both
    is anyone else turned on by this?

my darling sweetheart Missy what I would not do to you....I would tie you up and have my way with you. I would caress every inch of your body. hmmmmhh for hours on end.

then I would have to toss you in the trunk of my car and get rid of you, maybe in Wales

I am a married man after all.

Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See SOBO my beautiful Missy (the most sexiest of them all IMO) proves my point

women want to have their cake and eat it too. You are the nice guy, the romantic one, she feels safe with you but with the other guy, she saw an adventure. live and learn youngster live and learn.
    Guys can be both, they're harder to find but they are out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Just to get things back to a boxing link:

Cus D'Amato: "No matter the excuse or the explanation, whatever someone does in the end is what they intended to do all along"

This girl is messing you around and it sounds like she is struggling to choose between you and this other guy. If she does that once, she will do it again in the future.

I think you should dump her.
    that is right me and X are think alike

we don looove dem hoes we just do em and screw em
    Inventor of Who Are You

Thread Information